Rogue CF

sgengaro86

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I recently switched to a Rogue CF shaft from an LD maple shaft (Samsara TrueShaft). I love the way the Rogue plays but it squeaks through my bridge and is less smooth than I expected. Has anyone else experienced this? Any remedies?
Thanks

asbani

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
All my friends who play with CF use gloves, I thought this is the norms.

I also watched pro's who play with CF shafts, all of them also use gloves, I think you should do, or else go back to wood if you are like me, I personally don't like gloves which is why I'm sticking to wood and not going with the CF wave.

Shawn Armstrong

AZB deceased - stopped posting 5/13/2022
Silver Member
I recently switched to a Rogue CF shaft from an LD maple shaft (Samsara TrueShaft). I love the way the Rogue plays but it squeaks through my bridge and is less smooth than I expected. Has anyone else experienced this? Any remedies?
Thanks

Clean it once every so often. Works wonders.

JohnnyOzone

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have a Rogue - not quite as smooth maybe as the ridiculously smooth REVO, but very smooth, and have not experienced anything like what you are describing. I agree with trying a glove and keeping the shaft clean

gregnice37

Bar Banger, Cue Collector
Silver Member
I have a Rogue - not quite as smooth maybe as the ridiculously smooth REVO, but very smooth, and have not experienced anything like what you are describing. I agree with trying a glove and keeping the shaft clean

Mostly this. I've never ever used or tried a glove. I'm a big guy and sweat a lot too while playing. After any night of play I do wipe the shaft with a silk cloth and will use alcohol wipes every week.

HueblerHustler7

AndrewActionG
Silver Member
No squeaking on mine, maybe wash you hands real well, you use lotion a lot? They rant as smooth at the cynergy and Revo but I also like to use a glove so doesn't quite matter to me. But even with no glove mine is plenty smooth.