Diamond Professional 9' table with Pro-cut pockets (Diamond Wood)

bear0478

Always learning..........
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
For sale: Diamond Professional Table, 9' with pro-cut pockets, 3 piece slate.

The package includes:

- Diamond Table (Blue Label) made out of the indestructible Diamondwood. 3 piece slate, easy for basement or second level assembly

- Matching Diamond rack

- Diamond embossed pool table cover

- Matching 9' Diamond Light

- Diamond spectator chairs

- Aramith T.V. balls

- unused, unopened package of Simonis Tournament Blue 860 cloth (the cloth on the table is about 3 years old and has minimal wear. Could easily be reapplied if moved and reused for a long time yet. Whatever the new owner wants)

- pool table bridge and a few miscellaneous house cues

The table is located in Windsor, Ontario Canada. Just over the border from Detroit Michigan. I bought the table new, directly from Diamond Billiards. It has only seen home use and has never been abused. Smoke and pet free home.

The only reason I'm selling it is due to a work transfer and relocation. My new place isn't big enough for a table and it might be a few years before I get a chance to have it set back up. So, I figured I'd see if anyone is looking/needing a table. It would be a shame to put it into storage.

Thanks for looking. :thumbup2:

$ ** SOLD **

Message me any questions or concerns, I don't mind helping with loading the table for the new owner.

Attachments

• 100_1259.jpg
    100_1259.jpg
    209.2 KB · Views: 1,111
  • 100_1264.jpg
    100_1264.jpg
    192.4 KB · Views: 1,115
Last edited:

Coos Cues

Coos Cues
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Nice package. Good price for all the extras.

It's hard to spend the money but nothing has brought me more enjoyment than my 9' diamond. You long forget the expense and enjoy the table.

bear0478

Always learning..........
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
You are very right. I still have a good 10 years (maybe a little more) to go before retirement..... If I was in my "forever" home I would never think about selling it.

levid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Wow I only wish you lived closer! Someone is going to get one heck of a deal here. That’s an absolute steal.. Good luck with your sale and relocation!