My latest pick-ups Scruggs and Black

fbass4u

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Like to share my latest pick-ups, I have been wanting a Scruggs cue for a while now and recently had the chance to pick this one up. It is a very nice looking cue with a great hit! I chose not to get any Scruggs cue and waited for the one I thought was just the right one, I believe I made the right decision. I was told that Mike also had a hand in building this cue and that just makes it that much better as I like the way his cue look as well. Thanks to Bill at cornerstone for the Scruggs as he has always looked out for my interest and my growing collection.
DSCF0022.jpg
DSCF0037.jpg

DSCF0019.jpg
DSCF0016.jpg

And second is a Richard Black cue that I picked up and the condition of the cue was not up to par with my collection and it had to be sent to Proficient Billiards to be refinished. Thanks to Scott for doing a fine job on the cue, I also had a leather wrap added for that modern look. I wanted a old style look with just a little extra flare and this seem to fit the bill. It plays well for my style of play also. Does any one know what Richard uses as his standard tip? thanks
blackrefinish7.jpg
blackrefinish5.jpg

blackrefinish15.jpg
blackrefinish12.jpg

Tommyd1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Richard makes his own tips.

Nice refinish on the Black - Proficient does really nice work.

Tommyd1

blackpearlmaker

Caliper User......
Silver Member
love the veneer of the 1st cue.....really an eye catcher..
Both cues are smooth and flawless..
Congrats on your new collection...

justin.powell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice work. They are both awesome. That Scruggs is especially sweet. I'll bet it plays awesome as well. Congrats.

SCCues

< Searing Twins
Silver Member
I like both of your cues a lot. Your wait on the Scruggs paid off it's a beauty and the RB isn't bad either!

James

XPLAYHARDX

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Custom cue

BEAUTIFUL CUES I GOT A BEAUTY OF A SCRUGGS AND THINK MY SCRUGGS IS LONELY AND WANTS A SCRUGGS PLAYMATE..HINT HINT
SHARP BLACK TOO
KEEP ME IN MIND IF THE SCRUGGS EVER NEEDS A NEW HOME:thumbup: JEFF