What a Difference a Pro Makes!

pogmothoin

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I just had my table leveled by Pat O'Donnell, aka Pooltable911, and his assistant Oscar.

My table is not a great table but it's what i have. It's an American Heritage that had a problem with the slate separating and not staying level even thought it's installed on a concrete floor. I've have paid more trying to get it right to two different installers than I paid for table.

Pat and Oscar took the extra time to make sure the table was properly leveled and bonded the slate so I shouldn't have the separation issue again. They even found a problem with the rail height I had no idea about. After they left I hit a few balls and was amazed at the difference. I had to call him and thank him for a job well done.

What a difference a professional makes. Thanks again for a job well done.

Last edited:

PoolTable911

AdvancedBilliardSolutions
Silver Member
I just had my table leveled by Pat O'Donnell, aka Pooltable911, and his assistant Oscar.

My table is not a great table but it's what i have. It's an American Heritage that had a problem with the slate separating and not staying level even thought it's installed on a concrete floor. I've have paid more trying to get it right to two different installers than I paid for table.

Pat and Oscar took the extra time to make sure the table was properly leveled and bonded the slate so I shouldn't have the separation issue again. They even found a problem with the rail height I had no idea about. After they left I hit a few balls and was amazed at the difference. I had to call him and thank him for a job well done.

What a difference a professional makes. Thanks again for a job well done.
Thank you...It was a pleasure working for you. Please come visit us at the pool hall.