(FAQ) Got any pool jokes?

Tramp Steamer

One Pocket enthusiast.
Silver Member
A horse walks in to my local pool room, I beg your pardon, sports bar and grill. and sits down at the bar.
The bartender comes over and says, "Hey, buddy, why the long face?" :grin:

O'SulliReyes

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
An average snooker player, an average 3-C player and an average pool player walked into a bar. All three discussed how they can succeed in their respective cue sports.

The snooker player says, "As long as you have sound fundamentals, you will always pot a ball in the pocket."

The 3-C player asks, "What's a pocket?" Then the pool players asks:

"What's fundamentals?"

Last edited:

mattb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
100 dollar bill

I asked an old hustler if he had seen any of the new 100$ bills.

He said, "New 100$ bills? Heck I haven't seen any of the old 100$ bills."

CuesDirectly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
POOL,

You play two games in the morning,

You play two games at night.

You play two games in the afternoon,

It makes you feel alright.

You play two games in times of peace,

Two at times of war.

You play two games before you play two games,

Then you play two more.

jackpot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
lock em up

Lock em up Charlie never played without the dead nuts. One day old man Jones
who cleaned up the pool room had a heart attack and fell over dead. All the players
drew straws to see who would break the news to his wife. Lockemup lost. He knocks
on Jones door and a lady opens it. "Widow Jones ?", No I'am Mrs Jones", she says.
"Well you can bust me"
jack

spktur

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A horse walks in to my local pool room, I beg your pardon, sports bar and grill. and sits down at the bar.
The bartender comes over and says, "Hey, buddy, why the long face?" :grin:

Are you sure this wasn't David Howard?

Inaction

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A Lawyer, a Doctor and a Preacher walk into a pool room.
The bartender looks at them and says "Is this some kind of joke?"

The Doc says "Yeah"

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
Big John is Coming

A hustler is playing pool in a rough old town in the Wild West. The hustler asks the bartender about local action. The bartender tells him " there's plenty of good action, but if you ever hear that Big John is coming to town, drop everything and run for the hills!! He's the meanest, biggest, nastiest outlaw and pool hustler who's ever lived!!"

A few weeks pass uneventfully. But one afternoon, a local cowhand comes running through town yelling, "Big John is coming to town, run for your lives!"

The bar clears out in a hurry but the hustler has to finish his game. he starts to leave but quickly stops. A man is out front tying up the brahma bull he rode in on. He sees the huge man's silhouette in the doorway. He's at least 7 feet tall, thick and muscular, growling as he walks. He barges though the door, stomps up to the bar and demands, "I want a beer NOW!!" He pounds his heavy fist on the bar, splitting it in half. The bartender nervously hands the big man a beer, hands shaking. He takes the beer, rips the top of the bottle off with his teeth, and downs the beer in one gulp. He grabs the hustler's cue, makes a thunderous break, and runs three racks of nine ball, growling the entire time.

As the hustler cowers behind the bar, the big man walks over to the hustler and stares him cold in the eye. The hustler meekly asks him "Can I buy you a beer mister?"

The big man hands him back his cue and says "No, I have to leave. Didn't you hear Big John is coming to town?"

Last edited:

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Guy walks into a bar/poolroom. Has a set of Jumper Cables in his hand. The bartender says I'll serve you but don't start anything.:grin:

arps

tirador (ng pansit)
Silver Member
reporter: Efren, we heard your son plays pool too.
Efren: Yes he plays pool.
reporter: Is he good at all?
Efren: Yes he is good. He is good at losing.:D

philly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A hustler is playing pool in a rough old town in the Wild West. The hustler asks the bartender about local action. The bartender tells him " there's plenty of good action, but if you ever hear that Big John is coming to town, drop everything and run for the hills!! He's the meanest, biggest, nastiest outlaw and pool hustler who's ever lived!!"

A few weeks pass uneventfully. But one afternoon, a local cowhand comes running through town yelling, "Big John is coming to town, run for your lives!"

The bar clears out in a hurry but the hustler has to finish his game. he starts to leave but quickly stops. A man is out front tying up the brahma bull he rode in on. He sees the huge man's silhouette in the doorway. He's at least 7 feet tall, thick and muscular, growling as he walks. He barges though the door, stomps up to the bar and demands, "I want a beer NOW!!" He pounds his heavy fist on the bar, splitting it in half. The bartender nervously hands the big man a beer, hands shaking. He takes the beer, rips the top of the bottle off with his teeth, and downs the beer in one gulp. He grabs the hustler's cue, makes a thunderous break, and runs three racks of nine ball, growling the entire time.

As the hustler cowers behind the bar, the big man walks over to the hustler and stares him cold in the eye. The hustler meekly asks him "Can I buy you a beer mister?"

The big man hands him back his cue and says "No, I have to leave. Didn't you hear Big John is coming to town?"

That was great Tate.

PocketPooler

Silver Member
Old guy, 75ish at the time, that used to play pretty decent walks into my local room. He asked if any women have been in looking for him. I said, "I dont think so." he said, "Good, theyd probably be carrying a gun if that helps." wasnt even that funny but i think shot pepsi through my nose about 80mph. What a character.

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
This Pool playing bum walks into a bar with a bright green parrot on his shoulder.
The bartender walks up and says "wow that's cool where did you get that?"
The parrot says "over at Joe's Pool hall, there are hundreds of them"