cleary

Honestly, I'm a liar.
Silver Member
The reviews are coming in!

GLTn8oT.png

us820

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cleary you are batshit crazy but please don’t stop you magnificent bastard.

wahcheck

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Awesome

That clapping push up challenge had to be one of the greatest hustles I've ever seen.....I can imagine Mika's face dropping when Cleary reached 10; that's when he must've known he'd been HAD...

hotelyorba

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've have a few people say that and I'm not sure what it is they don't get. It's just something that's supposed to be funny.

it's a mockumentary, apparently. Well produced, too, I think. Good job to get all the top players in on it. I was assuming that the players wouldn't really know him IRL, but seeing the second vid with Mika apparently they do know him? What's that about?

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
The lack of appreciation for or even recognition of good, solid, and well-produced comedy is disturbing to me.

Well done Mr. Cleary.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

cleary

Honestly, I'm a liar.
Silver Member
it's a mockumentary, apparently. Well produced, too, I think. Good job to get all the top players in on it. I was assuming that the players wouldn't really know him IRL, but seeing the second vid with Mika apparently they do know him? What's that about?

lol thank you. I know about half of them. The other half just wanted to be part of the joke.

pwd72s

recreational banger
Silver Member
Another Mika Tale

My honorary nephew (Matt Horner) beat Mika in a match during the bar table championships some years back. Matt pretty husky guy, had a beard then.

Mika said he got beat by a logger.

What Mika didn't know? Matt comes from a timber family, His Grandpa owned a mill, his dad and uncles all worked in the timber industry. His uncle Lonnie was one of the best "cutters" (Tree fallers) of the South Santiam canyon. (edit) I hunted deer & elk with them...when it involved carrying a rifle to the top of a ridge, I wouldn't even try to keep up They moved through the brush as well as the critters. I'd tell 'em to go ahead, I'd get there eventually. I'll always be grateful for those years. Matt's dad died in a mill accident at age 45, he'd be 77 today if he'd lived...missing my buddy and college roomie.

Poor Mika...can't buy a break. LOL!

Last edited:

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cleary belongs on Saturday Night Live. He's funny, witty, creative, smart, and has a strong stage presence.

The pool world is lucky to have him. He's like a ray of sunshine on what some days feels like a cloudy day in pool.

It's about time others are stating to notice his talent. Billiards Digest recognized the video snippet and gave it accolades.

pwd72s

recreational banger
Silver Member
Cleary belongs on Saturday Night Live. He's funny, witty, creative, smart, and has a strong stage presence.

The pool world is lucky to have him. He's like a ray of sunshine on what some days feels like a cloudy day in pool.

It's about time others are stating to notice his talent. Billiards Digest recognized the video snippet and gave it accolades.

So, Cleary vs. Keith? I'm hoping some kind of terms could be agreed on. ;)