Please read this thread.

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
These are facts as far as I'm concerned:

I haven't been to church but a handful of times in a decade.

I almost never bring up religion or anything to do with it unless myself or someone I love is in a situation that scares me.

I'm in a situation right now and I'm feeling guilty about asking for prayer.

I don't know what else to say except thank you for reading this.

Jeff

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member

I almost never bring up religion or anything to do with it unless myself or someone I love is in a situation that scares me.

Jeff

I will pray for you Jeff. It is never to late to ask God for help and always know that he is always forgiving.

From what I know of you on here, you seem like a straight up and good fellow. I hope whatever you are going through works out. God Bless.

Trent from Toledo

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ditto, Jeff! You've got my wife and I pulling for you!

Scott Lee
2019 Instructor of the Year
Director, SPF National Pool School Tour

I will pray for you Jeff. It is never to late to ask God for help and always know that he is always forgiving.

From what I know of you on here, you seem like a straight up and good fellow. I hope whatever you are going through works out. God Bless.

Trent from Toledo

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
No matter what happens, Jeff, you have your friends here pulling and praying for you. You're one of the good guys and there is nothing wrong with seeking support. In fact, it's a healthy thing and a sign of strength. If there's anything we can do to help, you've come to the right place.

poolhustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sorry to hear Jeff... not religious at all, but my thoughts and best wishes are with you buddy.

DecentShot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Jeff

I'm a religion major with a certificate in Ministry, praying for you Jeff.

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
I sincerely hope that better days are coming your way Jeff. We will be thinking and sending prayers and positive thoughts.

PoolFan101

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Prayers ! May the Lord Bless you and help you with your Situation in Jesus name Amen !

mnsneakypete

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You should never feel guilty about seeking God - that's Satan's desire. Open up a bible (or google) Jeremiah chapter 29, verses 11-13. Find a church service tonight. PM me if you want. I'll be praying.

-Pete

Boxcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
May God heal the pain in your heart and give you Peace. Prayers for you and your family.

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Gold Member
Silver Member
"Into each life some rain shall fall."

There is no doubt about that and when it does it's good to know you have people pulling for you.

I've always considered azb far more than an electronic bulletin board. It is a real community and, Jeff, you are an important part of it. I, and I'm sure all fellow azb'ers are sending positivity your way.

Prayers being sent for you

best,
brian kc

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
I’m not an angel, Jeff, but I was raised in the faith....I’ll do what I can.

May God bless you

The ProRailbird

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Jeff

Hey Jeff,

Obviously I don't know you or the situation you are going through, but the best thing you did is ask for support. It takes a lot of courage and I commend you for that!

Life is very hard at times. How many times you've missed church in the last decade will not separate you from God's love and genuine concern for you. God will listen to you and help you. Don't be afraid to seek him.

You can also PM any of us who responded to your thread.

God bless you Jeff, we'll be praying for you.