Ready for a laugh?

dmgwalsh

Straight Pool Fanatic
Silver Member
Last week when I was playing with Ed Latimer at Red Shoes, we streamed it for a while. My buddy, Steve Kurtz, started chatting about how terrible my patterns were. I guess he was right. Latimer just told me he did not want to bring it up but my patterns were atrocious last Monday.

Maybe since Steve was right, I shouldn't have cut the video feed to him. I’ll try to control myself tonight.

If you want an opportunity to teach someone how not to play straight pool, watch me tonight 7:00 p.m. central time at ustream under dmgwalsh.

If you want an opportunity to see straight pool played correctly, watch Ed tonight. Same time. Same place. Come to think of it, you will probably get more opportunities to watch Ed than me.

Last edited:

shanevic7

Registered
Last week when I was playing with Ed Latimer at Red Shoes, we streamed it for a while. My buddy, Steve Kurtz, started chatting about how terrible my patterns were. I guess he was right. Latimer just told me he did not want to bring it up but my patterns were atrocious last Monday.

Maybe since Steve was right, I shouldn't have cut the video feed to him. I’ll try to control myself tonight.

If you want an opportunity to teach someone how not to play straight pool, watch me tonight 7:00 p.m. central time at ustream under dmgwalsh.

If you want an opportunity to see straight pool played correctly, watch Ed tonight. Same time. Same place. Come to think of it, you will probably get more opportunities to watch Ed than me.

I'll try to make it tonight to see what you got.

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
I guess the Ban Hammer is gonna be hanging over my head tonight !!!

LOL, love this post. Cya there !
Steve

dmgwalsh

Straight Pool Fanatic
Silver Member
Can someone tell me if Red Shoes if having a 14.1 tourey the weekend of Aug 25th? Thanks.

No they are not. They are having a straight pool tournament this Saturday, August 18.

August 18th, 2012
Straight Pool - Handicapped
- Single Elimination -
Sign-Up Time - NOON
$25 Entry Fee - Includes Green Fees

September 1st, 2012
One Pocket - Double Elimination
$500 Added - Based on a Full Field
Sign-Up Time - NOON
$50 Entry Fee - Includes Green Fees

September 15th National 14and1dotcom Playoff tournament.

michael4

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wish I was closer to watch the action.

By the way, what are "patterns" ? :grin-square: