Need Mezz Dual Force review

M4verick

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm in the market for the J/B cue and I'm thinking about getting the Mezz.

Are here any owners who could qrite a few words about it ?

I'm mostly interested about how it performs in both roles and wether it's durable and reliable (I'm ot a cue collector, I will own it as only one dedicated cue).

The alternative is to ditch the J/B idea and get a Predator BK3 instead and a designated Jumb cue sometimes later (I'm not really a jump pro).

AlexandruM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Take a dedicated cue for each job. Mezz cue are fantastic breakers, if you have the breaking technique and practice the break. Otherwise buy any decent break cue and you have all you need.

AlexandruM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just saw you are from Poland, in this case my advice will be to get yourself a United Break jump cue made in Germany. I have a Mezz Kai cue, and can tell that United B/J cue performs as well as Kai. It has an explosive break, better than BK3 in my opinion. Also it jumps very well.
One of my friend have a custom break cue made for himself (cost was around 600$ from a reputable maker) and he use United cue, so good it is.
You can get one from Germany at fair price and fast shipping.

RADAR

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just saw you are from Poland, in this case my advice will be to get yourself a United Break jump cue made in Germany. I have a Mezz Kai cue, and can tell that United B/J cue performs as well as Kai. It has an explosive break, better than BK3 in my opinion. Also it jumps very well.
One of my friend have a custom break cue made for himself (cost was around 600$ from a reputable maker) and he use United cue, so good it is.
You can get one from Germany at fair price and fast shipping.

Your right i have tried all of them for me best on market!:thumbup: