Old
  (#16)
cookie man
AzB Silver Member
cookie man has a reputation beyond reputecookie man has a reputation beyond reputecookie man has a reputation beyond reputecookie man has a reputation beyond reputecookie man has a reputation beyond reputecookie man has a reputation beyond reputecookie man has a reputation beyond reputecookie man has a reputation beyond reputecookie man has a reputation beyond reputecookie man has a reputation beyond reputecookie man has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

01-11-2020, 07:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lfigueroa View Post
Yes — it proves I’m a fan of Broadway.

Gail and I saw Rannells and Gad in the original production of “The Book of Mormon” a few years ago. The whole book thing reminded me of the opening number, lol. This spring we’re going to see Patty LuPone in the revival of “Company” and also see the revival of “West Side Story.” And, in the fall we already have tickets to see Hugh Jackman and Sutton Foster in the revival of “The Music Man.”

Lou Figueroa
ya got trouble
Thinking more proof of you being a CTE TROLL.
But if you want to continue to live in your delusional world where i am on ignore, so be it.

Old
  (#17)
lfigueroa
AzB Silver Member
lfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond repute

01-11-2020, 07:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie man View Post
Thinking more proof of you being a CTE TROLL.
But if you want to continue to live in your delusional world where i am on ignore, so be it.

You need to grow a sense of humor.

As to the Ignore thing: I let all the inmates out of my Ignore bin. (I alluded to that in the Main Forum a few months ago.) I came to learn that trying to ignore insulting comments from repeat offenders didn't accomplish what I had intended. So now, I see everyone's posts and if there is an ad hominem attack directed at moi I can (and will) report it to the administration.

Lou Figueroa
so be careful out there ;-)

Last edited by lfigueroa; 01-11-2020 at 08:13 AM.

Old
  (#18)
Dan White
Banned
Dan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond repute

01-11-2020, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie man View Post
Pretty sad when someone is so obsessed and has gotten so butthurt over someone on here that they resort to stalking facebook profiles. And then all they come up with is second hand information, how stupid is that,lol.
cookie please try to keep up. Stan/Connie said if I wanted a book update then go to facebook. So, I went to facebook and there were no updates. The Bob Nunley comment did come up so I posted it here. Of course, I forgot to check the date of Bob's Post when he said "yesterday." Turns out Bob's post was nearly 3 years ago and according to Stan/Connie's latest post, he's no further along than he was 3 years ago.

Regarding some of the other comments, I wonder if Bob N. would have been so jazzed up over the book if Stan had told him at the time that NO progress would be made for the next 3 years. (No book signing date set just yet! says Bob).

Set a publication date and knock it out! That, or come clean and show a little respect for your supporters and give thema realistic idea of what is happening.

Just my opinion.

Old
  (#19)
justcueit
AzB Silver Member
justcueit has a reputation beyond reputejustcueit has a reputation beyond reputejustcueit has a reputation beyond reputejustcueit has a reputation beyond reputejustcueit has a reputation beyond reputejustcueit has a reputation beyond reputejustcueit has a reputation beyond reputejustcueit has a reputation beyond reputejustcueit has a reputation beyond reputejustcueit has a reputation beyond reputejustcueit has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

01-11-2020, 01:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan White View Post
cookie please try to keep up. Stan/Connie said if I wanted a book update then go to facebook. So, I went to facebook and there were no updates. The Bob Nunley comment did come up so I posted it here. Of course, I forgot to check the date of Bob's Post when he said "yesterday." Turns out Bob's post was nearly 3 years ago and according to Stan/Connie's latest post, he's no further along than he was 3 years ago.

Regarding some of the other comments, I wonder if Bob N. would have been so jazzed up over the book if Stan had told him at the time that NO progress would be made for the next 3 years. (No book signing date set just yet! says Bob).

Set a publication date and knock it out! That, or come clean and show a little respect for your supporters and give thema realistic idea of what is happening.

Just my opinion.
It would take an outright fool to think that Stan’s project has been at a standstill for the past three years.

I have seen it firsthand. Writing a book of the magnitude that Stan has done is a big ordeal. If you haven’t done so, you can’t possibly comprehend the man hours that have been put in.

Mr. White, if you had set out to solve CTE and put forth a work like Stan is doing, it wouldn’t happen in 500 years because, frankly, you’re not smart enough visually to get it done.

Connie Shuffett

Last edited by justcueit; 01-11-2020 at 01:40 PM.

Old
  (#20)
Dan White
Banned
Dan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond repute

01-11-2020, 03:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by justcueit View Post
It would take an outright fool to think that Stan’s project has been at a standstill for the past three years.
I'm just reporting what I found, "Connie." You told me to go to facebook and get an update on the book. I went to Stan's fb site and found nothing. I looked around and found something from Bob Nunley.

Why would I be a fool for thinking the book has been at a standstill based on the following information?

April, 2017 Stan tells Bob Nunley the book is close to being finished and made it sound like the book release was imminent. Even picked out OK City for the book signing. That was about 2.75 years ago.

Sept, 2017 Stan replies to my post saying he's working on the illustrations and the diagrams but that otherwise the book is finished. That was about 2.25 years ago.

Yesterday, in Jan 2020, Stan said, again, the book is finished, and that he is (still) working on the (same) illustrations and diagrams.

Boy, how foolish of me to think not much has happened in the last 2.75 years based on what Stan has reported. And, yes, I wrote a training manual that was of a similar size and had dozens if not hundreds of photos inserted. That was back in the 90's when such things were primitive by today's standards. It didn't take 3 years. It didn't take more than a few weeks to insert graphics and check the formatting after all the changes. Are you doing all this on a computer or with Elmer's glue?

Old
  (#21)
Dan White
Banned

01-11-2020, 03:44 PM

Quote:
Mr. White, if you had set out to solve CTE and put forth a work like Stan is doing, it wouldn’t happen in 500 years because, frankly, you’re not smart enough visually to get it done.

Connie Shuffett
Dear "Connie." I'm sure you are a very nice person but your insults sound alarmingly similar to you husband, Stan's. He's said that same thing to countless people on AZ.

Anyway, I'll let all this go. I just wanted to get the truth about what's going on with the book. Not sure I achieved that. Your supporters are too afraid to ask too many questions so I thought I'd give it a shot.

Old
  (#22)
justcueit
AzB Silver Member
justcueit has a reputation beyond reputejustcueit has a reputation beyond reputejustcueit has a reputation beyond reputejustcueit has a reputation beyond reputejustcueit has a reputation beyond reputejustcueit has a reputation beyond reputejustcueit has a reputation beyond reputejustcueit has a reputation beyond reputejustcueit has a reputation beyond reputejustcueit has a reputation beyond reputejustcueit has a reputation beyond repute

01-11-2020, 04:04 PM

Quote:
Dear "Connie." I'm sure you are a very nice person but your insults sound alarmingly similar to you husband, Stan's. He's said that same thing to countless people on AZ.

Anyway, I'll let all this go. I just wanted to get the truth about what's going on with the book. Not sure I achieved that. Your supporters are too afraid to ask too many questions so I thought I'd give it a shot.
Quote:

Mr. White, you must be a miserable sort.

I gave you a perfectly clear update concerning Stan’s book.
All editing and necessary revisions were completed during this past week.
Book design follows. ( No one knows how long that will take.)
Book publication follows. ( Stan has no idea about the publication process length.)
Your book status concern was concisely answered.

Five year book projects are not uncommon at all. Mark Wilson spent 15 years or so on his book. Mark listed on his website in the early 2000s that his book was coming soon. It wasn’t released until 2013. Stan looked forward to Mark’s book for years but never badgered Mark a time.

What’s wrong with you? You’re always whining about Stan this or Stan that. You’re obsessed with this matter. You should be content. You are an advanced player with a straight stroke and can aim as well as anyone one in the world. Yet you’re obsessed with Stan and his work. Go figure.

Connie Shuffett

Last edited by justcueit; 01-11-2020 at 04:12 PM.

Old
  (#23)
Dan White
Banned

01-11-2020, 04:14 PM

Quote:
What’s wrong with you? You’re always whining about Stan this or Stan that. You’re obsessed with this matter. You should be content. You are an advanced player with a straight stroke and can aim as well as anyone one in the world. Yet you’re obsessed with Stan and his work. Go figure.

Connie Shuffett
You're right, I must be quite dumb. I don't understand what actually took place in the 2+ years between when the book was completed but needed diagrams inserted and now when the book is completed but needs diagrams inserted.

I'm not even going to ask why Stan asks you to post for him. If you stopped insulting me I'd probably just go away much faster. I just tried to go away and then you drag me back with all the insults. I guess I touched a nerve.

PS. Funny how you also edit most of your posts just minutes after posting them up to AZ, just like Stan does.

Last edited by Dan White; 01-11-2020 at 04:17 PM. Reason: added PS

Old
  (#24)
justcueit
AzB Silver Member

01-11-2020, 04:28 PM

Quote:
You're right, I must be quite dumb. I don't understand what actually took place in the 2+ years between when the book was completed but needed diagrams inserted and now when the book is completed but needs diagrams inserted.

I'm not even going to ask why Stan asks you to post for him. If you stopped insulting me I'd probably just go away much faster. I just tried to go away and then you drag me back with all the insults. I guess I touched a nerve.
I will help you understand a little of the process.
For up to four years Stan was constantly engaged in writing, revisions, and edits. Along with that Stan was involved in developing 147 diagrams that required many, many edits and revisions. I was directly involved with eight months of photography for getting 358 images. It was an extreme challenge to say the least. When the text, diagrams, and editing were completed, Stan had finished his book in a sense, but not really.

Stan has been working with a professional publishing services company since January of 2019. Professional editing didn’t begin until last May. Editing has just finished.
Now a book designer will take the text and build in the diagrams and the images. And then the actual book publication process begins.

As far as insults go, I can get sassy when needed, but I intend on keeping it classy. THAT is difficult to do when dealing with you because you twist and spin everything about Stan and CTE to suit your fancy. Everyone sees through it, too.

Don’t get your panties in such a wad. Now you’re whining like a little child because I like to edit what I write.

Connie Shuffett

Last edited by justcueit; 01-11-2020 at 04:48 PM.

Old
  (#25)
Dan White
Banned

01-11-2020, 04:48 PM

Quote:
I will help you understand a little of the process.
For up to four years Stan was constantly engaged in writing, revisions, and edits. Along with that Stan was involved in developing 147 diagrams that required many, many edits and revisions. I was directly involved with eight months of photography for getting 358 images. It was an extreme challenge to say least. When the text, diagrams, and editing were completed, Stan had finished his book in a sense, but not really.

Stan has been working with professional publishing services company ksince January of 2019. Professional editing didn’t begin until last May. Editing has just finished.
Now a book designer will take the text and build in the diagrams and the images. And then the actual book publication process begins.

As far as insults go, I can get sassy when needed, but I intend on keeping it classy. THAT is difficult to do when dealing with you because you twist and spin everything about Stan and CTE to suit your fancy. Everyone sees through it, too.

Connie Shuffett
You see me as twisting everything because I'm not accepting vague replies that have the ring of BS, frankly. Your post above was exactly what I was hoping you would come back with, but it took a lot of anger and insults to get there.

Let's leave this conversation on a positive note. You've possibly been so involved in the book production process that you forget about the people who want to buy the book. Some of your ardent supporters have the patience of Job, but why should they have to? A simple, accurate update every few months on fb or even on AZ would be greatly appreciated by everybody, even those who say they are happy just to wait for years without a real update. I think this would help build interest in the book.

Of course, my comments come from the peanut gallery to take or leave as you wish.

Old
  (#26)
Dan White
Banned

01-11-2020, 04:51 PM

Quote:

Don’t get your panties in such a wad. Now you’re whining like a little child because I like to edit what I write.

Connie Shuffett
Funny. I should have waited 10 minutes because you and Stan like to edit everything. You do know that there is a "Preview Post" button down at the bottom, right? You can proofread before you post. I do that with every post which is why I very rarely have to edit anything.

My sentiments from my last post still stand.

Old
  (#27)
justcueit
AzB Silver Member

01-11-2020, 04:55 PM

Quote:
You see me as twisting everything because I'm not accepting vague replies that have the ring of BS, frankly. Your post above was exactly what I was hoping you would come back with, but it took a lot of anger and insults to get there.

Let's leave this conversation on a positive note. You've possibly been so involved in the book production process that you forget about the people who want to buy the book. Some of your ardent supporters have the patience of Job, but why should they have to? A simple, accurate update every few months on fb or even on AZ would be greatly appreciated by everybody, even those who say they are happy just to wait for years without a real update. I think this would help build interest in the book.

Of course, my comments come from the peanut gallery to take or leave as you wish.
If you think that my update response was vague then you’re crazier than a darn bat. The updates that I posted are concise and as accurate as possible.
It’s time that you seek some mental health professionals concerning your obsession with Stan and his work.
Concerning edits: I will write and edit any way that I please. You’re surely a sick man and in much need of professional help.

Connie Shuffett

Last edited by justcueit; 01-11-2020 at 04:59 PM.

Old
  (#28)
JoeyInCali
AzB Silver Member

JoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4400

01-11-2020, 04:59 PM

Is the book coming out this year ?

Old
  (#29)
Boxcar
AzB Silver Member
Boxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond repute

01-11-2020, 08:01 PM

What book?

Old
  (#30)
lfigueroa
AzB Silver Member
lfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond repute

01-11-2020, 08:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxcar View Post
What book?

Who’s on first?

Lou Figueroa

Page 2 of 37 12 3412 Last »

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: