DCC 2010 AZ/1P members room info

stevelomako

Things could be worse
Silver Member
Time to start sending in the checks for the room.

Once again, Greg Sullivan is providing us with a room (same one as last year) with 2 tables that are available 24/7 to everyone that contributes.

The cost will be the same as always......$25.00. Make it out to Steve Lomako.

Send your check/money order for $25.00 to:

Steve Lomako
c/o THE RACK
28410 Joy Road
Livonia, MI 48150

MAKE SURE YOU INCLUDE YOUR REAL NAME...AND... YOUR AZ Billiards or onepocket.org NAME.

I'll shoot you a PM to confirm that I recieved it.

I'll be taking checks till Jan. 15th, get them out by the week-end and you'll be OK

For anyone wanting to use Pay Pal check out the thread "Pay Pal info for AZ/1P @ DCC"

MEMBERS LIST:

Rgunth, "T", Tennessee Joe, daylate$short, poolhustler47, nikki2406, Spiffy_Phil, cornerman, rope_one, Ragbug74, Frankenstroke, dmyroncox, satman, SJM, Jrhendy, chicagomike, ziggystardust, jay helfert, aaron_s, 1pktfool, IronDon55, magnum, 60/90, oddist4949, JoeyA, iba7467, one pocket ghost, Ktown D, boradriver, chelseagrinder, chi2dxa, cuesmith, FastJK, bberncon, trustyrusty, MOJOE, rich93, Duane Toney (whats your AZ name?), JStarkweather, Brendan Crockett, Tiddler, Pool 101, RTaylor692, ChicagoRJ, brock, 3railkick, rod in atl, big bad bern, jackman, The Milk Man, Zims Rack, Danny Dieters, pooliq, BHQ, JDDolan, rich9ball, RealDeal3131, Worminator, stevelomako

Last edited:

stevelomako

Things could be worse
Silver Member
Just keeping this post open for info on what we'll be doing so the first one doesn't get cluttered up.

*We'll have the ONE POCKET CHALLENGE going on in the room. Jay Helfert will be running it again.

*We'll try and do a ROTATION CHALLENGE. It pretty interesting and the Pinoys might like it. I aint going to say how it works till at DCC.

*We'll try and get Greg to do a tour of the Diamond factory. I believe on the other tours they did, the people that went on them got free tables.

Last edited:

daylate$short

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
AZ-1P room

My check will go out tomorrow. Looking forward to being there again this year.

Charlie:thumbup:

poolandpokerman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Steve, we need to let everyone know that if they pay for the AZ room they still have to buy a ticket to the tourny to get in and have access to the AZ room. Is this correct. Tom

stevelomako

Things could be worse
Silver Member
Steve, we need to let everyone know that if they pay for the AZ room they still have to buy a ticket to the tourny to get in and have access to the AZ room. Is this correct. Tom

Tom, thats right.

During the tournament they check for passes at the top of the escalator till its over for the evening.

Nikki_2406

I am new to this. My husband and I were a member of the AZ billards room last year and it was a blast. I wanted to get my husband this for his christmas present. Do I just write his name and AZ billards name on the check and mail it to Steve? thanks - nikki

spiffy-phil

im going

steve im a new az member im going to dcc for the first time. i put the check in the mail today.looking forward to it.
darrell p.

billiardchick7

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Time to start sending in the checks for the room.

Once again, Greg Sullivan is providing us with a room (same one as last year) with 2 tables that are available 24/7 to everyone that contributes.

The cost will be the same as always......$25.00. Make it out to Steve Lomako.

Send your check/money order for $25.00 to:

Steve Lomako
c/o THE RACK
28410 Joy Road
Livonia, MI 48150

MAKE SURE YOU INCLUDE YOUR REAL NAME...AND... YOUR AZ Billiards or onepocket.org NAME.

I'll shoot you a PM to confirm that I recieved it.
I am interested in coming to DCC, but I've never been and can probably only come out for a few days. What are the best dates to go? I'm game for the members only room!

chicagomike

Play with an Ed Young cue
Silver Member
I am interested in coming to DCC, but I've never been and can probably only come out for a few days. What are the best dates to go? I'm game for the members only room!

Probably depends on what is your favorite game to play/watch...1st is banks followed by 1pocket and the week finishes up with 9-ball. There will be plenty to do all week long and lots of action every night...at least that is what I've seen in past years.

poolhustler47

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I may have overlooked it, but is their a current list posted somewhere of members who have already paid for the room? I just wanted to make sure that my check was recieved, and would like to see if I recognize anyone else going to the DCC this time. Thanks!:thumbup: