Sterling 2x4 hard cue case

DogsPlayingPool

"What's in your wallet?"
Silver Member
John,

What can you tell me about the inside of the Angora soft cases (4x8) and do you have any pictures of the inside?

Thanks.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
John,

What can you tell me about the inside of the Angora soft cases (4x8) and do you have any pictures of the inside?

Thanks.

The inside of the soft cases is made of the same soft moisture-resistant fabric that we use in all of our cases.

Here is a picture of the inside:

STS6BE(BK)-INTERIOR.JPG

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Do you know where the Sterling cases are made? USA, China? I'm looking for a case but I am also on a Buy USA kick. Thanks.

Many product that were once made in the USA are not. Many thing with the MADE in America Stickers are only partly made in America, enough to put the stick on.

Was a a Custom Car Show two Saturdays ago, there was a guy selling Custom Wheels, I look at they, they were #1, Stamped on the Back MADE IN CHINA. Same place many American Car Parts come from.

Harley Davidison is ASSEMBLED in America, not 100% made in the USA.

DogsPlayingPool

"What's in your wallet?"
Silver Member
The inside of the soft cases is made of the same soft moisture-resistant fabric that we use in all of our cases.

Here is a picture of the inside:

STS6BE(BK)-INTERIOR.JPG

Thanks, John. I'm looking for something a little different. Is the burgundy as shown on Cuesight accurate? It doesn't look so much burgundy as red (which I like BTW). I would expect burgundy to be much darker than the picture.

Also, the shoulder strap as shown on the website doesn't appear to have any padding. Is the shoulder strap not padded?

Thanks.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Thanks, John. I'm looking for something a little different. Is the burgundy as shown on Cuesight accurate? It doesn't look so much burgundy as red (which I like BTW). I would expect burgundy to be much darker than the picture.

Also, the shoulder strap as shown on the website doesn't appear to have any padding. Is the shoulder strap not padded?

Thanks.

This one?

cuesight_2100_243622812

I think that it's a bad picture. I think that the flash is making it brighter than it really is. That said it may well be closer to red than to a true deep burgundy as this material isn't really in "fashion" anymore so it's hard to get in small quantities. So the shades can vary slightly from batch to batch.

The strap has no extra padding. This case has never come with a padded strap and it really doesn't need one being so lightweight. The 2" nylon strap sits comfortably on the shoulder.

I may at some point in the future start adding cushy straps to all the older cases but it's kind of a back burner thing right now.

I can however do any type of custom strap you want if that's all that is holding you back from ordering the case. The cost would be minimal and we can make it to match the case.

DogsPlayingPool

"What's in your wallet?"
Silver Member
This one?

cuesight_2100_243622812

I think that it's a bad picture. I think that the flash is making it brighter than it really is. That said it may well be closer to red than to a true deep burgundy as this material isn't really in "fashion" anymore so it's hard to get in small quantities. So the shades can vary slightly from batch to batch.

The strap has no extra padding. This case has never come with a padded strap and it really doesn't need one being so lightweight. The 2" nylon strap sits comfortably on the shoulder.

I may at some point in the future start adding cushy straps to all the older cases but it's kind of a back burner thing right now.

I can however do any type of custom strap you want if that's all that is holding you back from ordering the case. The cost would be minimal and we can make it to match the case.

I know the case is lightweight, but it is a 4x8. :D That's why I like the padded strap. Which is sharper looking, the red or the gray? Is one definitely better looking in that material? I think I'd like one of those two colors just because it is a little more unusual and therefore more easily identifiable.

Also, you mentioned the material isn't so much in fashion anymore. Are there plans to bring this case out in other materials? I think a suede-like or nu-buck material would look great on this case and would jump on one like that.

In any case, PM sent.

Last edited:

Altissimo15

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
High quality - Low price ... Can't beat it

I also just purchased this case and its great. I would gladly recommend this case to anyone looking for a good investment. :thumbup:

//DBN_009

Registered
Hello was trying to contact John regarding a case build. I have emailed him recently and sent a PM. How often does anyone see him on AZ? Well if anyone knows if he is taking time off, let me know. I know he will eventually get back. Love his cases!

I was wondering if you were able to get a reply. I'vebeen trying for a while to get more info/make an order. I sent in a order form on the JB site and got the auto-reply confirmation. I'm also starting to think my AZB account could have something wrong though. I'll send a message but my outbox always shows zero messages sent. I'm badly wanting a cool case.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
I was wondering if you were able to get a reply. I'vebeen trying for a while to get more info/make an order. I sent in a order form on the JB site and got the auto-reply confirmation. I'm also starting to think my AZB account could have something wrong though. I'll send a message but my outbox always shows zero messages sent. I'm badly wanting a cool case.

Karen and I have settled down at my dad's place. We are figuring out the orders from the show until now and will be contacting everyone today and tomorrow.

//DBN_009

Registered
That's great. I was sure that things get very busy on your end. Hah, I was just getting worried that my account wasn't working or that I had totally goofed up the order form. Thanks for letting me know. Keep up the great work. :smile: