My appology to all AZ sellers

ivicafranic

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I just received very politely message wrote with some nice manners from Azer Ken....krbsailing in which he inform me about some things I didn't know nor was aware of.
So, here is something he wrote me:

You appear to have alot of nice cues for sale.

That being said, I don't know if your aware of this or not; but, it's common courtesy to not bump more than 2 or 3 for sale threads at a time.

The reason being is that there are only 25 threads shown ~ i.e. on page one.

You have just bumped 15 threads which take over 50% of this page.

I understand wanting to bump your threads but, it would be very much appreciated by me and all the other AZ'ers, if you would only bump a few at a time ~ not all of your for sale threads at once.

Another idea would be to summarize all of your for sale items on one thread to use to bump them all at once which wouldn't dominate page one!?

Thanks for your understanding in this matter

So, I responded him with nice message in which I gave him thanks for all these information he provided me with.
So, I really didn't know any of these things nor was aware of that. As I wrote him I am team player and believe and appreciate people who are fair and who treat other people nicely and I do myself behave that way so according to that of course I am not gonna post that much posts any more at same ime but would rather summerize them. Actually, I collect cues and i am sorry for almost all when I sell them so I am not in need or anything else to sell cues. I sell only since my preferences getting changed or since some new are coming so have to find some place for new arrivals.
Well, maybe there are some of you who don't believe me that I didn't know any of this what krbsailing wrote me but those who knew me would confirm you that I am the last person who thinks on himself. Actually, I think more about others than on myself and am really easy going person who appreciates good advice especially from someone more experienced and more knowledgeable than meand Bill as some of you as well certainly do know much more about this forum and about the way it works.
So, all in all....Sorry and my appologies for causing some troubles to other members but at least you do know now that I am aware of this now and that I will not post these many threads/bumps at the same time.

Thanks

Kindest regards

Davor

Last edited:

Nick B

This is gonna hurt
Silver Member
I just received very politely message wrote with some nice manners from Azer Bill....krbsailing in which he inform me about some things I didn't know nor was aware of.
So, here is something he wrote me:

You appear to have alot of nice cues for sale.

That being said, I don't know if your aware of this or not; but, it's common courtesy to not bump more than 2 or 3 for sale threads at a time.

The reason being is that there are only 25 threads shown ~ i.e. on page one.

You have just bumped 15 threads which take over 50% of this page.

I understand wanting to bump your threads but, it would be very much appreciated by me and all the other AZ'ers, if you would only bump a few at a time ~ not all of your for sale threads at once.

Another idea would be to summarize all of your for sale items on one thread to use to bump them all at once which wouldn't dominate page one!?

Thanks for your understanding in this matter

So, I responded him with nice message in which I gave him thanks for all these information he provided me with.
So, I really didn't know any of these things nor was aware of that. As I wrote him I am team player and believe and appreciate people who are fair and who treat other people nicely and I do myself behave that way so according to that of course I am not gonna post that much posts any more at same ime but would rather summerize them. Actually, I collect cues and i am sorry for almost all when I sell them so I am not in need or anything else to sell cues. I sell only since my preferences getting changed or since some new are coming so have to find some place for new arrivals.
Well, maybe there are some of you who don't believe me that I didn't know any of this what krbsailing wrote me but those who knew me would confirm you that I am the last person who thinks on himself. Actually, I think more about others than on myself and am really easy going person who appreciates good advice especially from someone more experienced and more knowledgeable than meand Bill as some of you as well certainly do know much more about this forum and about the way it works.
So, all in all....Sorry and my appologies for causing some troubles to other members but at least you do know now that I am aware of this now and that I will not post these many threads/bumps at the same time.

Thanks

Kindest regards

Davor

And they say only us Canadians are polite. Maybe Croatia is the Canada of Europe? Nicely done. Others could learn from this instead of instantly going on defense or tilt. Welcome to the forum. I'm sure you meant no harm.

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
dhMeAzK.gif

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
This issue was one of the main things that led to the changes to the rules a few years ago.
There was much discussion about common courtesy and taking the other guy into
consideration before posting several items in a row, or bumping a half of page at a time.
This and many other issues were discussed and like most of them were not implemented as policy.
Although this issue is not policy it was definitely understood that it isn't cool, and most of it had all but dissipated.

With that said the other discourteous move that has people taking is the bumping of
your sale to tell the world that your item is sold, or no longer for sale, when a simple edit will do.
This has also been discussed many times..
That unnecessary bump does nothing but push an active sale off the front page with zero benefit to anyone.
If you are starving that badly for attention, go to the NPR and start a thread about
gun control, or an aiming system thread in the main forum.

In that these issues are not policy, many uncool things are not policy.
Common sense has to come into play at some point, and we are supposed to be gentlemen here.

ivicafranic

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Hope you realize I wasn't aware of this and now you will have opportunity to see do I keep my word[!😉 anyway, once again my appology and be sure that if I did know that I wouldn't do those multiple bumps not even once!
Thanks

QUOTE=cuesblues;6144536]This issue was one of the main things that led to the changes to the rules a few years ago.
consideration before posting several items in a row, or bumping a half of page at a time.
This and many other issues were discussed and like most of them were not implemented as policy.
Although this issue is not policy it was definitely understood that it isn't cool, and most of it had all but dissipated.

With that said the other discourteous move that has people taking is the bumping of
your sale to tell the world that your item is sold, or no longer for sale, when a simple edit will do.
That unnecessary bump does nothing but push an active sale off the front page with zero benefit to anyone.
If you are starving that badly for attention, go to the NPR and start a thread about

Common sense has to come into play at some point, and we are supposed to be gentlemen here.[/QUOTE]

Jimmorrison

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice post

I actually took the trouble to log in, just to congratulate you on an excellent post. Rep sent

jimmyco

NRA4Life
Silver Member
I appreciate the exceptional photography that illustrates the fine detail of the cues you offer.

I do not know the limit on images allowed per post, but if consolidation of cues into a single posting reduces the amount of detailed photos on each cue, that would be a shame.

$TAKE HOR$E

champagne - campaign
Silver Member
No harm no foul, maybe it’ll start a trend...:wink: Just group’em up is an easy solution. Great stuff you’ve got tho, sometimes I just like to look at all the pics even tho I gave up buying cues :wave:

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
Hope you realize I wasn't aware of this and now you will have opportunity to see do I keep my word[!😉 anyway, once again my appology and be sure that if I did know that I wouldn't do those multiple bumps not even once!
Thanks

QUOTE=cuesblues;6144536]This issue was one of the main things that led to the changes to the rules a few years ago.

Common sense has to come into play at some point, and we are supposed to be gentlemen here.
[/QUOTE]

I fully understand and I'm sure most people do.
You are a well liked member on AZB, and would never do anything to purposely aggravate.people..
While we were private messaging I almost mentioned it but I didn't want to upset the dynamic we seem to have.
After the last one with 15 in a row...:smile: someone needed to say something so I'm glad it was mentioned to you.
Whoever did mention it, did it for the sake of mankind.
Seems like everything is cool, and you have a very good demeanor.

It surprises me that you are actually selling cues because for so long you posted
things in the gallery, and I thought you just hung on to everything.
Either way you get some nice cues.
I recently sold 4 pretty fancy new AE cues, I've had several over the years, and I'm
kind of sorry I sold all of them.

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
And they say only us Canadians are polite. Maybe Croatia is the Canada of Europe? Nicely done. Others could learn from this instead of instantly going on defense or tilt. Welcome to the forum. I'm sure you meant no harm.

Awesome response to a great apology post!

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
I am now aware. I did 4 of my ads at once. Now I know and I will only do 2! Great post and good for you for being a good sport!

Trent from Toledo

worktheknight

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've known Davor for a handful of years and have done business with him on a number of occasions.
Very thoughtful, very honest and always a pleasure to work with. His post is exactly of what one comes to expect as the norm with him.
Chuck

Dave-Kat

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well said Davor. Honest mistake. Now you know. You place a very good quality F/S Ad with excellent cues to view. I am looking at your Spitz.

Last few years allot of same cues F/S getting bump ttt every 48 hours on the minute that have been F/S for a very long time. That front page is 'gold' hate to get buried on 2nd or 3rd page miss that quick 'drive by' impulse purchase:eek:uttahere:

Late,

-Kat,

Mirza

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I know Davor for several years and he is a GREAT guy, and he is also my neighbour! :D

Davor, read your emails some time ;)