HELP---Blow out Specials for AZ'ers-----Back in the Hospital--Selling

acedonkeyace

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 99.1%
211   2   0
I am back and forth in the hospital fighting a Blood and Bone infection. I have gone through all of my money and all I have left to sell is my Cues and Cases from my ProShop and Collection. Many people have pushed me to due a GoFundMe Page but I cant do this when I have things I can sell to earn money to pay my bills. But, I have gotten down to the nitty gritty when it comes to being able to sell since I am in and out of the hospital and I have to goto the Infusion Center 3 times a week for 3 hours a time. Each time I go for my treatments it is like Chemo Drugs and Treaments, the Vancmyacin and Rifampin and other drugs make me very ill and I can eat or do much of anything. So, I do have Billiard Bills in Fort Meyer, Florida that I sold one of my Porper Lathes too, Helping me with selling some of my cues and cases, so if you goto his Website or contact him, he knows what is going on with me and he has many of my nice Huebler cues and Meucci Originals, Older Vikings and Many older Its George Cases, Krier Cases and O'Neill and Mcdermott Box Cases.

I am going to be posting what I can while I have the energy----Cues, Cases, Memorabilia, All Three Blue Books of Pool Cues Books--I have 2 more sets left and 1 Set of ALL DELUXE HARD BACK Bound Blue Book Set-1st, 2nd and 3rd Edition in the Deluxe. Also, Lots of Rare Books, Calendars and even a SEALED TARGET POOL Game from almost 30 years ago.

I will be taking pictures and posting them in the next few hours--

Please Text me @ 727-277-9853, I just got a new phone and am still learning it, but I got it so I can do some of the work on my phone, since my computer is on its last leg. Any purchases will be very appreciated, I am in the worst financial situation I have ever been in and I still have a lot of medical bills I have to pay and will be paying, but the main thing is---I have to sell atleast $2,000 worth of stuff before the end of the month, Otherwise, I will be evicted from my home and that is one thing I have to have is a place to go in between all of my treatments and trying to beat these Candida fungal blood infection and the Osteomylitis which is a bone infection in my back and pelvis.

I have many nice older 1970s to 2000s' stuff, I will start putting the pictures and prices up ASAP.

If you have any questions, please feel free to call or text if I dont answer I only get texts in the hospital the reception is Really bad.

Once again my phone number is-----727-277-9853

For payment, I can only do VENMO, Personal Check or Money orders or if I am out of the hospital I have been able to do Walmart Moneygrams.

I have nice---Older Adam, Helmstetter, YingLing, Predator, Falcon, Porper, Mali, Becker, Viking Window, Huebler, McDermott and Many More.

Also, have some Low Deflection---Predator, Tiger, OB and CDX both Cues and Shafts.

I will do whatever I can to earn the money necessary to keep me from being evicted and paying for my medical so I can get healthy again and start re building my business, so please contact me and let me know what you want or need and if you see something that I post pictures of, I will be fair but please understand my situation and dont Low Ball me in my state and condition, I ask you very nicely.

Respectfully,

Mike Kennedy

Phone #727-277-9853 you can text me there, I dont get reception in the hospital but I do get texts and will respond as soon as possible, or

Email is michaelkennedy_1@yahoo.com

PS. PICTURES AND PRICES COMING VERY SOON-----:thumbup::thumbup:

jayburger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Mike i,ll pray for you brother. I can relate as i have stage 4 kidney(renal cell cancer) and i have went through all my money too. NOBODY can afford to get a major illness,even with great insurance, you're gonna go broke. My meds run 60k to 120k A mONTH. Most people have a hard time believing that,but i hope they never have to find out for themselves. Good luck buddy,and while i don,t want to get on a religous kick,GOD is the only way buddy. I just got a ct scan that showed ALL my tumors SHRINKING!! Just yesterday!! Don,t EVER give up and we can always rebuild money you know.

jayburger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Also don,t be too proud man,if you need to start a go fund me,do it.(i may have to as well). Contact me of you need to talk sometime.

Billiardbills

Billiard Bill
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
144   0   0
Michael please make sure that if there is anything else that I can help with to please reach out... I will be listing all of the cues and cases today on my website and I will share the photos here shortly as well.

babyboy70363

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Michael please make sure that if there is anything else that I can help with to please reach out... I will be listing all of the cues and cases today on my website and I will share the photos here shortly as well.
Do you have any pictures to share? I'm not in the market but I'll buy something to "donate" to Mike's cause theres one caveat.......

Mike if I purchase something you'd like back later, it will be available to you at the same price I paid for the item. I tip my hat to anyone in your situation whom refuses to accept a handout! Pride is a sumbich sometimes, I'd donate to a GoFundMe me as well!

I wish you well and a speedy recovery. God bless!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
94   0   0
I am back and forth in the hospital fighting a Blood and Bone infection. I have gone through all of my money and all I have left to sell is my Cues and Cases from my ProShop and Collection. Many people have pushed me to due a GoFundMe Page but I cant do this when I have things I can sell to earn money to pay my bills. But, I have gotten down to the nitty gritty when it comes to being able to sell since I am in and out of the hospital and I have to goto the Infusion Center 3 times a week for 3 hours a time. Each time I go for my treatments it is like Chemo Drugs and Treaments, the Vancmyacin and Rifampin and other drugs make me very ill and I can eat or do much of anything. So, I do have Billiard Bills in Fort Meyer, Florida that I sold one of my Porper Lathes too, Helping me with selling some of my cues and cases, so if you goto his Website or contact him, he knows what is going on with me and he has many of my nice Huebler cues and Meucci Originals, Older Vikings and Many older Its George Cases, Krier Cases and O'Neill and Mcdermott Box Cases.

I am going to be posting what I can while I have the energy----Cues, Cases, Memorabilia, All Three Blue Books of Pool Cues Books--I have 2 more sets left and 1 Set of ALL DELUXE HARD BACK Bound Blue Book Set-1st, 2nd and 3rd Edition in the Deluxe. Also, Lots of Rare Books, Calendars and even a SEALED TARGET POOL Game from almost 30 years ago.

I will be taking pictures and posting them in the next few hours--

Please Text me @ 727-277-9853, I just got a new phone and am still learning it, but I got it so I can do some of the work on my phone, since my computer is on its last leg. Any purchases will be very appreciated, I am in the worst financial situation I have ever been in and I still have a lot of medical bills I have to pay and will be paying, but the main thing is---I have to sell atleast $2,000 worth of stuff before the end of the month, Otherwise, I will be evicted from my home and that is one thing I have to have is a place to go in between all of my treatments and trying to beat these Candida fungal blood infection and the Osteomylitis which is a bone infection in my back and pelvis.

I have many nice older 1970s to 2000s' stuff, I will start putting the pictures and prices up ASAP.

If you have any questions, please feel free to call or text if I dont answer I only get texts in the hospital the reception is Really bad.

Once again my phone number is-----727-277-9853

For payment, I can only do VENMO, Personal Check or Money orders or if I am out of the hospital I have been able to do Walmart Moneygrams.

I have nice---Older Adam, Helmstetter, YingLing, Predator, Falcon, Porper, Mali, Becker, Viking Window, Huebler, McDermott and Many More.

Also, have some Low Deflection---Predator, Tiger, OB and CDX both Cues and Shafts.

I will do whatever I can to earn the money necessary to keep me from being evicted and paying for my medical so I can get healthy again and start re building my business, so please contact me and let me know what you want or need and if you see something that I post pictures of, I will be fair but please understand my situation and dont Low Ball me in my state and condition, I ask you very nicely.

Respectfully,

Mike Kennedy

Phone #727-277-9853 you can text me there, I dont get reception in the hospital but I do get texts and will respond as soon as possible, or

Email is michaelkennedy_1@yahoo.com

PS. PICTURES AND PRICES COMING VERY SOON-----:thumbup::thumbup:

Mike,
I sincerely wish you all the best during your battle/s, and a tip of the cap to Billiard Bill for the assist.
Keep fighting, and Godspeed.
Joe P

Bowmer

"Shooter"
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Prayers to you. I do need some new wall hanger memorabilia types of things. If you can send me a private message.