I'm Calling Out JFORNEY36....WHERE IS MY CUE?

VonRhett

Friends Call Me "von"
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
He's been on my Black List for a looooong time.

Don't know why, don't care. But he's on there. Just checked.

Just means crap like this has happened before with him. Mods can delete
these threads sometimes, but my trusty ol' SheeeetList keeps me away from guys like this.

Hope you get it resolved.

So WTF JFORNEY??

-von

sano

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
i won a justis case in a raffle a couple of weeks ago and still havent received it. he doesnt respond to his pms very well but what do you do.? the good news is he did pm this morning saying he received the case back in the mail with no such address or something so that makes me feel a lot better. so all is well with me. i hope to receive this case within the next week. hope that you get your cue!

Dartman

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
sano said:
i won a justis case in a raffle a couple of weeks ago and still havent received it. he doesnt respond to his pms very well but what do you do.? the good news is he did pm this morning saying he received the case back in the mail with no such address or something so that makes me feel a lot better. so all is well with me. i hope to receive this case within the next week. hope that you get your cue!
I hope you receive your case and Runout gets his cue.
Assuming you gave him the proper address the PM about returned mail sounds like major BS

Cuemaster98

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
279   0   0
Hey John,

I remember he was selling a few nice harris for cheap. Was that one of the cue you bought? Hope everything get resolve and he pull through with the good.

Regards,
Duc.

poolplayer2093

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 98.6%
69   1   0
pimp said:
I got screwed on a trade with Mr Jforney myself awhile back. Goodluck I hope your transaction works out better then mine did.

you mind telling us the details? was it a shipping problem, uninsured package or something?

UK-Collector

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0

I hope all gets resolved in this issue. I was wondering if you had any contact from him today. I only ask as when you go onto his profile you can see that he logged onto az this afternoon. So he has seen that he has pm's and most likeley read this post. Hopefully he is just very busy and will get the issue resolved but its quite concerning i'm sure.

Best of luck.

Grumpy

Senior Citizen
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
No such address????

sano said:
You buying into that??

rigmaster

my puppy is on the left!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
Wonder why JFORTNEY has no neg.RED REP if I was ripped off that is the first thing I would do so my friends on here would know not to deal with him! Just wondering Ron

FAST_N_LOOSE

<--THE AMAZING JESSE JANE
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
557   0   0
This Is What Escrow Is For.....:(

I Hope You Get Your Cue, And That All Of This Works Out, But Escrow Cuts All This Bs Out.

I Tried To Sell Some Cues To Forney, Even Thought He Had A Deal At One Point, But It Didn't Work Out. I Do Remember Reading About Some Issues A Few Months Back Like Adam Mentioned.

Good Luck In Your Resolution Of This Matter.

rigmaster

my puppy is on the left!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
I'm not buying into anything and HOPE both of you get the stuff you deserve(won or paid for)and if you don't I hope both of you put something in iTrader so everyone knows not to buy from him!I bought from John he's a great person to deal with!I put that in iTraderfeedback! Good luck Ron

Last edited:

rossaroni

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
219   0   0
rigmaster said:
Hopefully he(JFORTNEY)had something happen in jail-in hospital something and will come through for both of you!

This might not be worded perfectly, although some might hope that he is in jail!:p

rigmaster

my puppy is on the left!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
NOPE I'm not perfect still working on that but I hope everything works out for all involved!And if it doesn't something should be put in iTrader feedback to warn the rest of us!That's all I'm saying. Ron