Pool rooms near Venice/Sarasota Fl

poolandpokerman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I will be in Venice Fl next weekend, is there any place I can find to play pool on Super Bowl Sunday, my wife is going to see a play that day and I wanted to play some pool. Thanks
Tom Harris

WildWing

Super Gun Mod
Silver Member
Although it's about an hour away, I think most of the consensus is going to be Diamond Billiards in Cape Coral.

All the best,
WW

chemrvos1972

Registered
I will be in Venice Fl next weekend, is there any place I can find to play pool on Super Bowl Sunday, my wife is going to see a play that day and I wanted to play some pool. Thanks
Tom Harris

I live in Venice....no 9' tables in town, a few bars with bar boxes. Veteran's in north port has some decent equipment....never any action around though:mad:

Ralph Kramden

BOOM!.. ZOOM!.. MOON!
Silver Member
I live in Venice....no 9' tables in town, a few bars with bar boxes. Veteran's in north port has some decent equipment....never any action around though:mad:

Veteran's is about 1/2 hour from Venice... 9' Gandy tables that are well maintained.

Billiardbills

Billiard Bill
Silver Member

Tom Harris

You can't not come to Diamond Billiards.

IMG_8308.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums