Wood sale: Gabon/Gaboon Ebony!

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Hello AZB'ers.

I have FIVE (5), Gabon/Gaboon Ebony squares. The squares are a full 24 inches long X 1.5 inches square, with 2 of the pieces creeping closer to 24.25 inches in length. The squares have been controlled air drying for at least 3 years. I have inspected these thoroughly, and they are crack/check free.

These aren't painted maple gents. These are the real deal, Texas Tea, Black Gold. :cool:

The price is $415.00 out the door. All 5 pieces are included in this sale (Which I prefer). IF the squares do not sell as a bunch, I would part with them individually for $85.00 per square, out the door. PLEASE READ & UNDERSTAND...IF I GET AN OFFER FOR THE WHOLE LOT, THAT WILL TAKE PRECEDENT OVER AN INDIVIDUAL BUY. After 48 hours, I will then begin to fill individual requests, as noted, in order of request, IN THIS THREAD. Thank you.

You know the drill with me folks. The first person to say they want it, in this thread, will get the piece/s. You contact me via PM. I send you the PayPal address. You send the funds, and you will get EXACTLY what you paid me for. If you have dealt with me before, you know my word is my bond. If you're new to this, look at my I-trader, and notice that I have been a member here, for a decade +. Rest assured, you have no worries.

I will cover the shipping costs, and absorb the PayPal fees. I prefer PayPal, but...If you want to pay via another method, I will accept a United States Postal Money Order, ONLY. I do that for your protection as the buyer, not mine. If you choose to pay via USPSMO, the piece/s will not ship, until the M/O is received, and cashed. If you pay via PayPal, please include a valid Continental United States shipping address...It helps both of us. I will NOT ship this item internationally.
Thanks for taking the time to look, and have a great day. :cool:

Here are some photos of the exact pieces that you will receive.
20181002_112845.jpg

20181002_112855.jpg

Last edited:

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
48 hour window closed.

I will begin accepting, and honoring requests for individual pieces. First come, first serve.

Please post requests in this thread.
Shipping and handling will be provided within the Lower 48 Continental United States ONLY.

$85.00 out the door, per piece. Or make me an offer I can't refuse. :wink:

PayPal preferred.
Thank you. :cool:

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Price reduction

Will do $75.00 shipped, per square, to the lower 48 United States only.
Thank you.
Joe P

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Hi Joe,
I would like to buy the top one if it is available.
PM sent
Gary

GB, They are all still available. PM sent. I do not have these pieces individually identified, but we can surely try to figure out which one you would like.
Thank you Sir.
Joe P

Scratchy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hello, Joe -
Very nice looking ebony. I'll take two pieces, please.

Please send your PayPal info by PM.

thanks,

Mac

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Hello, Joe -
Very nice looking ebony. I'll take two pieces, please.

Please send your PayPal info by PM.

thanks,

Mac

Thank you Sir. Two pieces coming your way. PM sent.
Best regards.
Joe P

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Three pieces are spoken for pending payment, and my return home, this coming Tuesday morning. My thanks to all.

There are only two pieces left. :cool:

GBCues

Damn, still .002 TIR!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Hey Joe,
I got my Gabon today and it looks GREAT!!
Thanks very much
Gary

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Hey Joe,
I got my Gabon today and it looks GREAT!!
Thanks very much
Gary

Awesome news my friend. It is always a pleasure doing business with you GB. Thank you sincerely for letting me know. :cool:
Best regards.
Joe P