have cue for harley davidson info in non pool related forum

worktheknight

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you know everything about Harley Davidson items from the 1930's to the 1960's, please check the non pool related items forum.

I have listed it in this forum as I have a brand new cue worth about $ 230.00 that I will send the person who can help me.

Please email me at sales@cdand.com and I will forward photo's for the items I can't identify. About 50 items.

Thank You Much, my search for items is just not coming up with answers.

Thanks
Chuck

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
If you know everything about Harley Davidson items from the 1930's to the 1960's, please check the non pool related items forum.

I have listed it in this forum as I have a brand new cue worth about $ 230.00 that I will send the person who can help me.

Please email me at sales@cdand.com and I will forward photo's for the items I can't identify. About 50 items.

Thanks
Chuck

where is the "non pool related items forum"?

worktheknight

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Good Morning Kickin,

click on the tab called "forums" and scroll down, you will see one called " non pool related items ",
it's been around for almost as long as you, ………. well I guess that's debatable.

Just Fooling my friend, but, it's there and I felt I should follow protocol, just like everyone else.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Good Morning Kickin,

click on the tab called "forums" and scroll down, you will see one called " non pool related items ",

Just Fooling my friend, but, it's there and I felt I should follow protocol, just like everyone else.

Last edited:

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
Good Morning Kickin,

You had me going Chuck - I seriously was wondering if there was a section for non pool related *items* that I was unaware of. The NPR section is typically loaded with political threads - yours is a more atypical one for sure.

I've had a number of Harleys in my day but none as old as what you're looking for info for nor do I have much knowledge of those.

I'm guessing there must be quite a few dedicated vintage Harley forums out there who could assist. If the items were rare or interesting old HD I'd imagine they'd be eager to see them.

Here's an example of a couple such forums where you might get some useful help.

https://www.hdforums.com/forum/classic-harley-parts-123/

http://www.antiquemotorcycle.org/bboard/forumdisplay.php?101-Harley-Davidson

Gluck.

best,
brian kc

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
If Chopdoc sees it, you’re in good hands.
...you could PM him

jimmyco

NRA4Life
Silver Member
I may be able to help with ID, but as to value, been out of that game for 35 years.

Be glad to try for the enjoyment, no comp needed.

Fenwick

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Thanks
Chuck

Your best bet if going on Facebook. Lots of collectors, experts there.