Latest cte pro one news.!!!!

Patrick Johnson

Fish of the Day
Silver Member
Good news from Stan Shuffett, the master of CTE aiming. As a trusted enthusiast and student, I'm able to share this with you here.............

Stan says:
"I Just viewed a couple of links that were sent to me about CTE on youtube. Those in the videos were explaining and teaching CTE.
First off: Please note that my work and study of CTE falls under the CTE PRO ONE heading. Soon enough, I will be showing everyone THE REAL/ONLY CTE VERSION during the presentation of my CTE PRO ONE Truth Series.
So, just a heads-up, false versions of CTE pop up here and there. I can’t stop a darn bit of it.
Hopefully, when everyone is exposed to the real CENTER TO EDGE, all will be able to see the gaps and the foolishness in the false versions that are out there.
Some of those that are promoting CTE misinformation are hoping that I will fail in conveying that CTE PRO ONE stands alone as the real CTE body of knowledge. That way they can stay relevant in the CTE mix by just having another version.
It’s time you know how CTE really works minus all of the baloney.I can look at a dang doorknob in my poolroom for each shot and pivot to CCB and still pocket most balls. Get the idea?
My goal is that my CTE PRO ONE book material will eventually serve to standardize CTE."

Low500 sez: "Gotta' love this great news.....folks, redemption is nigh."
:thumbup::thumbup:
Uh... what's the "news"?

pj
chgo

Mkindsv

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
At this point I am beginning to think "the book"and "truth series" are names that someone gave their imaginary friends

Mkindsv

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
When they both appear, will you swallow your skepticism and admit in a post here that you were wrong?
I think that would be polite of you.

I am not a skeptic. Only been here a few years...but the "Book" has supposedly been coming for the entire time I have been a member of this site. I will be as happy as anyone out there when they are finally released.

And what would I be wrong about? That the book isn't released yet and neither are the videos?? When they are released that will be a change of existence...not me all of a sudden being wrong, they do not exist now....when they do, that doesn't mean they will travel back in time and make my previous post about their non-existence in this time period any less correct.

Low500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i am not a skeptic. Only been here a few years...but the "book" has supposedly been coming for the entire time i have been a member of this site. I will be as happy as anyone out there when they are finally released.

And what would i be wrong about? That the book isn't released yet and neither are the videos?? When they are released that will be a change of existence...not me all of a sudden being wrong, they do not exist now....when they do, that doesn't mean they will travel back in time and make my previous post about their non-existence in this time period any less correct.
------------------

Last edited:

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The thing about releasing "the book" and the videos is that it will not automatically prove anything.

They will just be lengthier exposition on Stan's system. From there, everyone gets the opportunity to make up their own mind as to what value they hold. And though some are already engaged in ballyhooing how wondrous it will all be, others of us remain skeptical based upon past experience and previous "proofs."

Lou Figueroa

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I love all the CTE arguments that have occurred over the years.

People bashing each other and getting banned over something as simple as "seeing the shot" correctly.

CTE is ingrained into every good player's mind, whether they consciously know it or not.

If your mind didn't differentiate between what is the center of the balls, the edges of the balls, or the points in between, and then guide you to the correct contact points, you would never make a ball consistently.

To me, CTE, Perfect Aim, or any other thing you want to call them are nothing more than "visuals" and "perceptions" to get you to see the shot properly and then align yourself correctly in order to improve your chances of doing what you are hoping to do.

If you can't see it (consciously or sub-consciously), you aren't going to be able to do it consistently.

You will have people come on here and say they "don't have any sort of aiming system" and that is complete bullshit. Everybody's mind is a computer and it is processing information all the time, whether you know it or not. Your mind makes the calculations and tells you what actions you should take. Whether your body can follow the "instructions" is another matter.

Rather than totally relying on one's mind to sub-consciously induce one's body to do something, once the process is learned, people can enhance the "instructions" by "manually" reminding one's self before each shot. Use a "blend" of "manual" and "auto", if you will.

To me, aiming is easy. Seeing the shot correctly is harder than aiming. Depending upon where you are standing at the table, how high your head is, how your head is turned, etc., your eyes can be "fooled" into thinking you are "correct", when actually you are not.

How many times have people (even pros) missed straight in shots with ball in hand? Thousands of times, if they have played long enough. You would expect them never to miss after playing that long. It wasn't because their stick didn't go straight. It was because they "thought" they were seeing "correctly", but they weren't.

My two cents.

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
Do you need an aiming system to shoot a straight in shot?
Pros twitch too.
You can't see when they might the cue ball.

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Do you need an aiming system to shoot a straight in shot?
Pros twitch too.
You can't see when they might the cue ball.

In order to hit a ball correctly, straight in or not, you use some kind of system.

People have brain farts and they come at the most inopportune moments sometimes.

I missed a ball six inches from the side pocket the other day with cue ball in hand. I placed the cue ball about six inches from the object ball to what looked to be a straight in shot...maybe at a tad of an angle going into the pocket. The whole pocket was WIDE OPEN. I was going to shoot the object ball into the side and use a bit of inside on the cue ball and touch a bit of the rail after I made the ball and come back out for position.

I lined up to what I thought was where I should be and what looked to be "perfect". I didn't rush anything, either. I got over the shot, bent down, and all looked to be good. Then I shot and missed the entire side pocket on the outside by at least an inch or two. The whole shot wasn't 12 inches from cue ball to object ball to pocket.

I know damn well it wasn't my stroke going offline by that much. I would have noticed that immediately. I hit what I thought was "perfect" for the shot and "felt" it, until I saw that I had totally screwed up.

For whatever reason, my "perception" was off and it caused me to be aligned incorrectly. When I leaned over to shoot, the incorrect "perception" still looked to be good so I went for the shot instead of adjusting something.

Your eyes will play tricks on you at times. Sometimes things look one way to you, but they really aren't that way.

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
In order to hit a ball correctly, straight in or not, you use some kind of system.

People have brain farts and they come at the most inopportune moments sometimes.

I missed a ball six inches from the side pocket the other day with cue ball in hand. I placed the cue ball about six inches from the object ball to what looked to be a straight in shot...maybe at a tad of an angle going into the pocket. The whole pocket was WIDE OPEN. I was going to shoot the object ball into the side and use a bit of inside on the cue ball and touch a bit of the rail after I made the ball and come back out for position.

I lined up to what I thought was where I should be and what looked to be "perfect". I didn't rush anything, either. I got over the shot, bent down, and all looked to be good. Then I shot and missed the entire side pocket on the outside by at least an inch or two. The whole shot wasn't 12 inches from cue ball to object ball to pocket.

I know damn well it wasn't my stroke going offline by that much. I would have noticed that immediately. I hit what I thought was "perfect" for the shot and "felt" it, until I saw that I had totally screwed up.

For whatever reason, my "perception" was off and it caused me to be aligned incorrectly. When I leaned over to shoot, the incorrect "perception" still looked to be good so I went for the shot instead of adjusting something.

Your eyes will play tricks on you at times. Sometimes things look one way to you, but they really aren't that way.

That's why you need to see both sides of the cue ball when you are down.
Center to center isn't enough.
I've proven that with my long practice setup.

Bobkitty

I said: "Here kitty, kitty". Got this frown.
Gold Member
Silver Member
Deleted...…………….

Last edited: