More exciting CTE facts and information

BC21

https://www.playpoolbetter.com
Gold Member
Silver Member
That is awesome! So now someone that "just sees the shot" and lines up immediately on the one proper aim line (no pivots, no sweeps, no multi-line visual perceptions, etc...) is in a perfect "CTE subconscious alignment ". Mystery solved.....EVERY aiming method, according to this new and "exciting" CTE information, is actual CTE but the shooter doesn't realize it. Wow. Simply incredible. Really spectacular. :thumbup:

Last edited:

duckie

GregH
Silver Member
Since you mentioned GB....

First that’s pure opinion not fact,

So, now the pros don’t know what they are doing and someone has the ability to know what’s going on in their mind.

Right........and pigs fly.

Patrick Johnson

Fish of the Day
Silver Member
That is awesome! So now someone that "just sees the shot" and lines up immediately on the one proper aim line (no pivots, no sweeps, no multi-line visual perceptions, etc...) is in a perfect "CTE subconscious alignment ". Mystery solved.....EVERY aiming method, according to this new and "exciting" CTE information, is actual CTE but the shooter doesn't realize it. Wow. Simply incredible. Really spectacular. :thumbup:
Right. Not only is CTE "the best system nobody can explain" - everything is CTE.

lol

pj <- but it's not a religion or a cult...
chgo

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
Right. Not only is CTE "the best system nobody can explain" - everything is CTE.

lol

pj <- but it's not a religion or a cult...
chgo

The biggest factor that can be explained since it's exposure over 20 years ago is that CTE, Hal, Stan, all of it's users, and every post about it on multiple forums has overtaken your mind, body, soul, and every hour of your life thinking about it, seeking out posts and then making inane posts back about it.

Since it/you have wasted countless hours that add up to many years of unproductive and unfulfilled activity which could have been targeted elsewhere (anywhere), I have to lol and lmfao at each and every one and the absurd waste of time and energy.

CTE is here to stay and it'll be around long after you're dead. You have zero impact on it, those who use it, or those who want to learn it now or decades into the future.

Do you want it explained? Go take a lesson from Hunter Lombardo or Tyler Styer since Stan wouldn't give you the time of day nor I.

Don't forget, you'll have to pay for the lessons.

Keep up the futile work by making these posts one after another saying the same things over and over. It's a blast lmao at you wasting your life away from your early 50's now into your early 70's.

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member

That is just incredible.
Or Stan was misquoted.

Last edited:

Patrick Johnson

Fish of the Day
Silver Member
The biggest factor that can be explained since it's exposure over 20 years ago is that CTE, Hal, Stan, all of it's users, and every post about it on multiple forums has overtaken your mind, body, soul, and every hour of your life thinking about it, seeking out posts and then making inane posts back about it.
But you (my most devoted apostle) archiving every post I make about it so you can whip it out 20 years later - that's not crazy, right?

lol

pj
chgo

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
But you (my most devoted apostle) archiving every post I make about it so you can whip it out 20 years later - that's not crazy, right?

lol

pj
chgo

It was archived on the internet. I just knew where to find it. I wasn't around in any forum 20 years ago. My first forum was here and I think I joined around 2006.

What was hilarious about your posts from back then compared to now is they were 180 degrees a direct opposite of what you post now. I juxtaposed them on here to illustrate your mindset and beliefs and ended up getting banned because either you or a certain someone else cried like a little baby to admin. Waaaah, waaaah.

If you think you have "apostles" it means you think you're God. But we knew years ago you had a God complex which is another dichotomy since you're an atheist.

Go to NPR or the Main forum to waste more time in your life. But I don't need to tell you that because you'll be doing it on your own like you do every day and night.

Remember, Hal is still laughing his ass off at you on the other side just like he did while here on Earth. Keep him entertained with all of your wasted hours on CTE and the rest of the forum LMAO

Last edited:

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

oh me God!

It's all CTE 24/7.

Lou Figueroa
me had no idea

ENGLISH!

Banned
Silver Member
More of the old typical back & forth with little to no substance. The Original Post is full of conjecture with "nothing" to support it.

Such has been the root cause of the CTE war... blanket statements that go against science & reasonable rational common sense with NO substantive explanation to support them,

To say that Pros are subconsciously on the "CTE" line while not even being aware of such implies that the perspective position required to simultaneously see the Two Lines is "VERY" near to the solution line for "EVERY" shot. That is simply NOT the case.

As I have recently stated elsewhere, There are simply too many angled shots for the solutions to be "objectively" had based on merely a few visual markers. There is no physical nor visual phenomena that dictates such.

I think that the General Readership has enough common sense to realize such, but even I was briefly taken away from reality by the erroneous enormous 'promise' of a completely objective system for 'aiming' pool shoots.

The reality that such simply does not exist where any Normal Human Being could effectively implement such should be made known To ALL.

The thing is that truthful discussions regarding potential benefits can not really be had as long as a certain group clings to a falsehood as being The Driving Force regarding it.

THAT really is a shame.

Everyone can & WILL make their own decision as to whether or not they want to give it a try, but they should know the truth going in...

or... is the misconception the actual Driving Force that yields results & MUST be maintained?

For some, I think that is exactly the case. They like the placebo & don't want to lose it. (Please know the definition of placebo.)

Best Wishes & Good Shooting to ALL.

PS If anyone wants to give Mr. Shuffett's Method a try, by ALL means, Please Do? No one is trying to stop that. Just know what it is & what is required for your success & that is Trial & Error & building a data base of shot pictures & that is a subjective thing done by subjective means. If you play better with it, then keep with it. If not, perhaps try Brian Crist's Poolology. If you play better with Poolology, then stick with Poolology. Just know that there is no Holy Grail Completely Objective "System" that is usable by Normal Human Beings,

Last edited:

Low500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The ignorance and absurdity of many bigoted amateur scientists is limitless.

Last edited:

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Since this thread is already off-topic I’d like to ask this off topic question and then you all can carry-on
Isnt tuckers aiming system and ghost ball “objective” ?
Tucker has defined areas for each shot contact points for cue ball and object ball
And
Ghost ball you are replacing the ghost ball with the cue ball
Icbw

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
More of the old typical back & forth with little to no substance. The Original Post is full of conjecture with "nothing" to support it.

Such has been the root cause of the CTE war... blanket statements that go against science & reasonable rational common sense with NO substantive explanation to support them,

To say that Pros are subconsciously on the "CTE" line while not even being aware of such implies that the perspective position required to simultaneously see the Two Lines is "VERY" near to the solution line for "EVERY" shot. That is simply NOT the case.

As I have recently stated elsewhere, There are simply too many angled shots for the solutions to be "objectively" had based on merely a few visual markers. There is no physical nor visual phenomena that dictates such.

I think that the General Readership has enough common sense to realize such, but even I was briefly taken away from reality by the erroneous enormous 'promise' of a completely objective system for 'aiming' pool shoots.

The reality that such simply does not exist where any Normal Human Being could effectively implement such should be made known To ALL.

The thing is that truthful discussions regarding potential benefits can not really be had as long as a certain group clings to a falsehood as being The Driving Force regarding it.

THAT really is a shame.

Everyone can & WILL make their own decision as to whether or not they want to give it a try, but they should know the truth going in...

or... is the misconception the actual Driving Force that yields results & MUST be maintained?

For some, I think that is exactly the case. They like the placebo & don't want to lose it. (Please know the definition of placebo.)

Best Wishes & Good Shooting to ALL.

PS If anyone wants to give Mr. Shuffett's Method a try, by ALL means, Please Do? No one is trying to stop that. Just know what it is & what is required for your success & that is Trial & Error & building a data base of shot pictures & that is a subjective thing done by subjective means. If you play better with it, then keep with it. If not, perhaps try Brian Crist's Poolology. If you play better with Poolology, then stick with Poolology. Just know that there is no Holy Grail Completely Objective "System" that is usable by Normal Human Beings,

This thread needs to get back on track. This is another clear win for Stan and CTE. The fourth, that i know of off hand, Pro that went and took a CTE lesson from Stan then felt so strongly about it and went back and took a Certified CTE teaching course. Stevie Moore Brandon Shuff Tyler Styer Hunter Lombardo
Pretty impressive and right in line with things that Stan said a while ago. Not to mention Matt Krah who is having a pretty impressive tournament run up in the Northeast.
Top it off with Brian Parks, arguably the countries best amateur player, giving props to Stan and saying that Stan's aiming system is one of the two most valuable things he has learned in pool. I think I'll trust these guys before you.

Oh and add Phil Buford of England to the list. The list keeps getting longer and longer

Last edited:

ENGLISH!

Banned
Silver Member
Since this thread is already off-topic I’d like to ask this off topic question and then you all can carry-on
Tucker has defined areas for each shot contact points for cue ball and object ball
And
Icbw

Larry,

If you want a truthful answer based on Science & the true definition of the word in the context that it was/is used, then PM me.

Patrick Johnson

Fish of the Day
Silver Member
And
Icbw
No aiming system is entirely objective - there's always some (or a lot of) "practiced estimating" involved, beginning with accurately visualizing "objective" things like fractional OB divisions, Tucker's CB/OB numbers (which don't define even half of all shots), the ghost ball's position/size/center, etc., etc. - and then to "finalize" your aim using these estimated references as "nearby landmarks".

pj
chgo

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
No aiming system is entirely objective - there's always some (or a lot of) "practiced estimating" involved, beginning with accurately visualizing "objective" things like fractional OB divisions, Tucker's CB/OB numbers (which don't define even half of all shots), the ghost ball's position/size/center, etc., etc. - and then to "finalize" your aim using these estimated references as "nearby landmarks".

pj
chgo
How much more objective do you want
LOL
Thanks for the reply pat