Got a JackPot cue from Dean!!

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
Why would I trade a cue that plays this good?

Since you are from Canada, I maybe should throw in an "eh" every once in a while so you can keep up. Eh?

I made my review of the cue before I was ever offered a trade for it. I never thought I would have the cue in the first place, eh.

I have owned tons of cues, over about 50 years, and I've sold less than five. I still have plenty. The only cue I have ever traded was years ago when I wound up with somebody giving me a Predator Sneaky Pete...the one with the green veneers, eh.

The cue was in perfect condition, but I didn't like the way it played. I traded DOWN for two cheaper Chinese-made cues and sold one of them for less than it could be bought online to someone I was teaching to play pool. I lost money that I could have made by selling for the normal price. The second cue is a cheap Players Sneaky Pete that I used sometimes as a break cue, eh.

You can yap all you want with the rest of the jackals, but it won't effect how well the cues play, eh.

I have no plans to sell or trade my Jackpot.

But I will sell or trad you an old Cuetec or the Players Sneaky Pete if you want to upgrade from what you are playing with now, eh.

Aloha, eh.

Are you purposely misinterpreting words, like a child?

You said you didn't buy a cue, you traded your trash to get your treasured jackpot. Congratulations, the shilling then and backflips now are just embarrassing. The majority are embarrassed for you.

Shawn Armstrong

AZB deceased - stopped posting 5/13/2022
Silver Member

Since you are from Canada, I maybe should throw in an "eh" every once in a while so you can keep up. Eh?

I made my review of the cue before I was ever offered a trade for it. I never thought I would have the cue in the first place, eh.

I have owned tons of cues, over about 50 years, and I've sold less than five. I still have plenty. The only cue I have ever traded was years ago when I wound up with somebody giving me a Predator Sneaky Pete...the one with the green veneers, eh.

The cue was in perfect condition, but I didn't like the way it played. I traded DOWN for two cheaper Chinese-made cues and sold one of them for less than it could be bought online to someone I was teaching to play pool. I lost money that I could have made by selling for the normal price. The second cue is a cheap Players Sneaky Pete that I used sometimes as a break cue, eh.

You can yap all you want with the rest of the jackals, but it won't effect how well the cues play, eh.

But I will sell or trad you an old Cuetec or the Players Sneaky Pete if you want to upgrade from what you are playing with now, eh.

Aloha, eh.

Hoser, that’s be sweet, eh. Maybe we could work out a trade for some crullers, some beaver pelts, and some maple syrup. Mind you, we are waiting for the snow to melt, and the dogs really don’t like running first thing in the morning, so I can’t get it out in the mail, eh, until next week. I’ll throw in a toque.

Love idiot Americans that know ZERO about Canada beaking off about my country.

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Aloha,

Let's ease up on the condescension towards our neighbors up north.

Mike

Aloha, eh.

Aloha, eh.

Well, I hope that you now know that your Jackpot cue was not made by Jack Potter, but actually made by Schmelke. Just so you are happy, knowing who actually made your Jackpot cue, that is all that matters.

I understand that just so the customers who purchased a Jackpot cue are happy with the quality and hit, and feel that they got a fair deal for the prices that they paid, then that is all that matters.

I still feel that they should all know who actually made their Jackpot cue though.

Last edited:

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I do really love that BEM handle. I wonder what the rest of the cue is made out of though. Any real Ebony in that cue?

Jason,

Enough of the silly questions. You asked enough of them under your Jason386 name.

They are made of real nice ebony.

Go back to your other story threads if you want nonsense conversation.

You wonder way too much. Wandering is more like it.

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
I have Jack making another batch of a dozen last Jackpot cues that look like this beautiful cue and play so good

Yes, this is where it goes from Marketing 101 to Fraud 201. Good grief.

RiverCity

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have Jack making another batch of a dozen last Jackpot cues that look like this beautiful cue and play so good

Yes, this is where it goes from Marketing 101 to Fraud 201. Good grief.

Now now.....

Dean is just a sweet old man who likes to make big profits off of how he perceives peoples intelligence.
Cause why would you order a cue from the maker for the actual price, when you can pad ol Deanos wallet by inserting a middleman who tells you its raining as he is pissing down your back?

:thumbup2:

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
Now now.....

Dean is just a sweet old man who likes to make big profits off of how he perceives peoples intelligence.
Cause why would you order a cue from the maker for the actual price, when you can pad ol Deanos wallet by inserting a middleman who tells you its raining as he is pissing down your back?

:thumbup2:

Yup.

I don't begrudge anyone making a profit It's the unethical behavior behind it. I mentioned in another thread if I sold Silver Cup chalk with a MC label, that is unethical. And then, go one better, "hint" that my guys in Russia are working on some new stuff that might make it even better than before since the Chief Chalk Meister is coming out of retirement to assist in the mixing of the chalk.

He crossed the line and I suspect even his freinds know this. Good friends would actually have tried to tell Dean to apologize and move on from this public relations nightmare.

Snooker Theory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yup.

I don't begrudge anyone making a profit It's the unethical behavior behind it. I mentioned in another thread if I sold Silver Cup chalk with a MC label, that is unethical. And then, go one better, "hint" that my guys in Russia are working on some new stuff that might make it even better than before since the Chief Chalk Meister is coming out of retirement to assist in the mixing of the chalk.

He crossed the line and I suspect even his freinds know this. Good friends would actually have tried to tell Dean to apologize and move on from this public relations nightmare.

Well said, couldn't agree more!

Love this cue!! It plays great--has a wonderful hit and the cueball action is fantastic! I can't thank Dean enough for this super player!! Here's some pics and another review--https://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=504540

I've included pics (not mine b/c I'm like Dean, not good at pics)

P.S. I really hope Dean gets his Tasc back!!!!!

KP

Beautiful cue. Very nice.