ktrepal85 walks into a bar...

ktrepal85

Banned
The stuff I posted above was edited by the mods because he is a puss. Just bann me you little girl. That way you and PJ and Neil and Colin and all you other retards can discuss aiming systems and pivot points and recite Dr. Dave's research as if it's the damn bible. No one likes you know-it-all jerk offs and it's about time someone said it publicly. I have countless personal messages about this subject but everyone is afraid to say it on the forum.

Peace out AZB, You'll have to argue with someone else...

Colin Colenso

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The stuff I posted above was edited by the mods because he is a puss. Just bann me you little girl. That way you and PJ and Neil and Colin and all you other retards can discuss aiming systems and pivot points and recite Dr. Dave's research as if it's the damn bible. No one likes you know-it-all jerk offs and it's about time someone said it publicly. I have countless personal messages about this subject but everyone is afraid to say it on the forum.

Happy to hear your arguments ktrepal!

You may be having a bad night.. hope you feel better in the morning.

Cheers,
Colin
btw: Neil has butted head with the 3 you mention many times, so the conspiracy theory is a little weak.

BRussell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here's my list! Buncha jerks, all of 'em!

BRussell, 9Ball_JJ, AlexWesterlund, Allen Brown, APA Gene, billiardthought, bolas, BrianaBrown13, caponesinc, CokerFan82, Colin Colenso, corvette1340, dardusm, ddadams, decent dennis, DelawareDogs, Diamond Jack, Drop The Rock, drv4, eddie0776, Estes Dave, Houstoer, ineedaspot, Jerry OC, JumpinJoe, Kris_b1104, ktrepal85, Marshall, Matt, MikeF, mrgolfer03, nvichie, pocket, Rampage8408, rikdee, rolagator, Ron Swanson, Salamander, Scherf, shanesinnott, Sire380, StonedCEO, tproctor, Wedge, Wheels33

Allen Brown

Pool Whale
Silver Member
Ktrepal just come over to NPR. It's a lot more friendly over there. It calms my nerves too. Wiley is fun to mess with.

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Don't you love it when someone wants to make their big exit and then they have to stick around to see what people say about it?

Didn't get enough attention as a child and trying to make up for it now?

- The Puss who just banned you

Drop The Rock

1652nd on AZ Money List
Silver Member

BRussell, 9Ball_JJ, AlexWesterlund, Allen Brown, APA Gene, billiardthought, bolas, BrianaBrown13, caponesinc, CokerFan82, Colin Colenso, corvette1340, dardusm, ddadams, decent dennis, DelawareDogs, Diamond Jack, Drop The Rock, drv4, eddie0776, Estes Dave, Houstoer, ineedaspot, Jerry OC, JumpinJoe, Kris_b1104, ktrepal85, Marshall, Matt, MikeF, mrgolfer03, nvichie, pocket, Rampage8408, rikdee, rolagator, Ron Swanson, Salamander, Scherf, shanesinnott, Sire380, StonedCEO, tproctor, Wedge, Wheels33

I'm so honored :rolleyes:;)

pocket

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

What just happened here? Take a deep breath and count to ten before posting?

billiardthought

Anti-intellectualism
Silver Member

Will you be shipping the dundies or does mine need to be picked up in person? (The Office tv show reference)

Drop The Rock

1652nd on AZ Money List
Silver Member
Don't you love it when someone wants to make their big exit and then they have to stick around to see what people say about it?

Didn't get enough attention as a child and trying to make up for it now?

- The Puss who just banned you

Boom goes the dynamite!

Drop The Rock

1652nd on AZ Money List
Silver Member
Kinda glad he is gone. According to him center ball was for idiots and haters and fundamentals didn't matter lol.