Who is active here

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
Sorry to hear it. The people that play snooker enjoy it because it is so difficult and you get great satisfaction for slamming in a long ball or making a 50+

Do you ever play at qball ? I been wnting to check it out

drsnooker

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Never been. It's an hour drive for me. Makes little sense to drive there and pay to play when I have a perfect snooker table at home.... Go check it out, there are usually lots of players to play against!

Last edited:

SpinDoctor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I play about once a week at a club here in Edmonton that has some fantastic tables. Played yesterday and had a full clearance running the line in practice as well as an 85 and 60 break playing a friendly set with another guy.

HurdyGurdy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Who's been playing some snooker of late, any high runs??

The closest snooker table to me is a 10 footer, but out of our group there's one guy that regularly gets into the 60's and 70's; he will beat you in one visit if you leave him a shot. I don't know how well he'd play on a 12 footer, but I bet his speed would still be considered very sporty.

My personal high on the 10 is 58, my high on a Riley 12 is 28 :embarrassed2:

SpinDoctor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Had one of my most solid sessions in recent memory against the house pro at our room(he played on the pro tour in the early 90s) and managed to finish at 4 games apiece when I had to head to work. The practice from earlier this week helped a lot and I managed 4 decent runs including a 57 that I dogged a black with a potential maximum on and all the reds open. He did return the favor the following game though by running 115 (including missing the blue when clearing the colors). He's run two maximums against me in the past so it doesn't even phase me when he piles on a century anymore :)

Underclocked

.........Whut?.........
Silver Member
Hope to try some snooker again in about 2 weeks. Right knee replaced and looking forward to giving it a try again.

Lonestar_jim

Two & Out
Silver Member
Weekly game on a 10 Brunswick. High run is around 35 to 40. 27 and out last week. Maybe some points in front, I can’t remember. I’m just a scrub, but I would toss pool for a snooker league. No tables around to garner enough interest. We play in a cloud of cigarette smoke.