The SPF National Pool School Tour

tommyhill

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
JC....

Scott is a mentor and friend. as a PBIA instructor myself I take offence when someone criticizes instructors and what we are doing. yes everyone in this thread has been supportive and that is well deserved and much appreciated. Scott Lee is doing nothing but trying to improve this sport and I am here to help and support him with anything anytime anywhere.

Reactions: JC

Eric.

Club a member
Silver Member
I am a former touring professional player on both the PBT and the Camel Pro Tour ( 80's 90's ) I am currently a pool room owner and I am also an advanced level PBIA instructor. Not at all trying to boast simply laying out my credentials.
Since you are laying out of your credentials, could you tell me more? I've never heard of you. More Curious, than anything.

Eric

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Eric...Tommy and his son TJ have a monthly column in P&B, called appropriately Hill-Hill! TJ is the youngest PBIA Certified Instructor in the program, and a credit to the sport...as is his dad. They do a bang-up job in the Central Valley of CA, and run a great poolroom too! Tommy Hill will be teaching with me and others on some of the SPF National Pool School Tour Stops...which is what this thread is about! :thumbup: Say hi to Susie!

Scott Lee
Director, SPF National Pool School Tour

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Trent...Thanks for the offer! I'll be in IRB in January too...let's get together! I have an SPF National Pool School Tour Stop in Tampa in December, so I'll be down in FL for about 6 weeks...until the Phoenix tour stop in mid-January. :thumbup:

Scott Lee

Scott, if you ever want to try and set something up in our area I am sure I can set something up for you with a choice of 2 diff places! Keep rocking it Scott! I will be on IRB again in Jan, hope we can link up!

Trent from Toledo

evergruven

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
hey, wasn't the pool school in everett this weekend?
at the good ol'/new golden fleece
how did it go?

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
JC....

Scott Lee is doing nothing but trying to improve this sport and I am here to help and support him with anything anytime anywhere.

Scott should be the pool HOF for his dedication and contributions to pool.

Last edited:

Eric.

Club a member
Silver Member
I am a former touring professional player on both the PBT and the Camel Pro Tour ( 80's 90's ) I am currently a pool room owner and I am also an advanced level PBIA instructor. Not at all trying to boast simply laying out my credentials.

Eric...Tommy and his son TJ have a monthly column in P&B, called appropriately Hill-Hill! TJ is the youngest PBIA Certified Instructor in the program, and a credit to the sport...as is his dad. They do a bang-up job in the Central Valley of CA, and run a great poolroom too! Tommy Hill will be teaching with me and others on some of the SPF National Pool School Tour Stops...which is what this thread is about! :thumbup: Say hi to Susie!

Scott Lee

Hi Scott,

Hope all is well!

Actually, I was curious about Tommy being a touring pro on the PBT and Camel tours. I've never heard of him and was curious if he was a touring pro player I didn't know about? Then again, he could have been one of the many amateurs that used to jump in those Camel stops for experience, I know I was one of those, lol.

Eric

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
evergruven...You're correct. The first tour stop was last week in Everett. The school went well. The room owners are very congenial. Due to delays from the city, the property wasn't quite up to our expectations, but we made the best of it, and the school was great, as usual. It's a very nice room, and an asset to the Seattle pool scene.

We're now looking forward to our next tour stop, Oct. 21-24, at the hot new room, Surge Billiards & Coffee Bar, in Chicago! There are still a few spots available for this school.

Scott Lee

hey,
wasn't the pool school in everett this weekend?
at the good ol'/new golden fleece
how did it go?

evergruven

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
hey scott, thanks for the reply and glad to hear school is officially in session:grin:
good luck out there on that road!

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks evergruven! We're all very excited about this new pool school tour sponsored by Predator! Can't wait for next week in Chicago...and then it's off to OK City and Jamaica Joes November 11th-14th!

Scott Lee

hey scott, thanks for the reply and glad to hear school is officially in session:grin:
good luck out there on that road!

Patrick Johnson

Fish of the Day
Silver Member
Pool School at Surge

The SPF guys and their national Pool School tour are at Surge in Chicago this week - here's Randy "Pops" Goettlicher (left), Scott Lee (right) and Dave, a lucky student.

Surge Pool School (cropped).jpg

And here's Pops trying to steal The Fat Man's kerchief.

Randy G & Fats.jpg

pj
chgo

tuffstuff07

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The SPF guys and their national Pool School tour are at Surge in Chicago this week - here's Randy "Pops" Goettlicher (left), Scott Lee (right) and Dave, a lucky student.

View attachment 532554

And here's Pops trying to steal The Fat Man's kerchief.

View attachment 532555

pj
chgo

Are you attending right now at surges? Just wondering how it was? I wanted to go but really couldn't get the time off of work

Patrick Johnson

Fish of the Day
Silver Member
Are you attending right now at surges? Just wondering how it was? I wanted to go but really couldn't get the time off of work
No, I didn't sign up for Pool School this time, but I've taken more than one lesson from Scott Lee (who's running the Pool School national tour) - he's great and I'm sure Pool School is too.

pj
chgo

Hoser

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sounds like a great teaching concept Scott, best of luck with it. To anyone considering I have worked with Scott his teaching methods and ability to identify areas to focus on are well worth the time and money if you are serious about your game.

jeephawk

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sounds like a great teaching concept Scott, best of luck with it. To anyone considering I have worked with Scott his teaching methods and ability to identify areas to focus on are well worth the time and money if you are serious about your game.

Would absolutely love to, for now more than patiently waiting.

TimothyLyall

This is a very cool school of billiards, I would love to study there. I have long dreamed of learning to play, but I don’t have enough time. I work all day in the field of education. If you need to check your article or for plagiarism, then you can use the free plagiarism checker at papersowl.com, save time and check your article. I will be glad to talk. Good luck!

Last edited:

mfinkelstein3

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Pool School

FYI, next SPF class is January 16 to 19 in Phoenix, Arizona and there are some spots available! Great opportunity to advance your game! Scott has the details!