Status
Not open for further replies.

skip100

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Like I said, I’d rather not say.

Lou Figueroa
This is some Grade A trolling from Lou :thumbup:

As if it weren't already crystal clear, there is no use trying to have an actual discussion with someone who plays footsie with every baseless conspiracy theory posited and refuses to provide even a single person in the pool world he would trust to verify the run.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is some Grade A trolling from Lou :thumbup:

As if it weren't already clear, there is no use trying to have an actual discussion with someone who plays footsie with every baseless conspiracy theory posited and refuses to provide even a single person in the pool world he would trust to verify the run.

Typically I’m a pretty forthcoming kinda guy and happy entertain whatever questions are shot my way.

But every once in a while, not very often, I prefer not to respond.

Lou Figueroa
sorry not sorry

nine_ball6970

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Like I said, I’d rather not say.

Lou Figueroa

I believe you are waiting to see what Bob says about the tape.

If he says it is no good, then you agree with him and he is unbiased. If he says it is legit, then he must be biased.

It is sad you would question his integrity but it is what it is.

All this tells me is the only way you will believe the video is real is if you can scrutinize every second of the video in your own home. Even then if you think the video shows the run as legit, then you have your gaffed table claims.

skip100

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

If he says it is no good, then you agree with him and he is unbiased. If he says it is legit, then he must be biased.

All this tells me is the only way you will believe the video is real is if you can scrutinize every second of the video in your own home. Even then if you think the video shows the run as legit, then you have your gaffed table claims.
No, he's not questioning Bob's integrity, he just "prefers not to say." The guy who has an opinion on everything doesn't have an opinion this time :rolleyes:

His performance in this thread has been enthusiastic and fun trolling, but it's still just trolling. He's not convincible.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I haven’t questioned a thing, lol.

Lou Figueroa

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No, he's not questioning Bob's integrity, he just "prefers not to say." The guy who has an opinion on everything doesn't have an opinion this time :rolleyes:

His performance in this thread has been enthusiastic and fun trolling, but it's still just trolling. He's not convincible.

Didn’t say I don’t have opinion or that I am not open to being convinced.

Lou Figueroa
needs to hire
news spokesmodels

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
Pretty absurd.

Are you saying it only counts if you killed someone?

Lou Figueroa
or a few million?

Do you guys know about Shake and Bake in the Air Force? I did this JFO training with some Jtacs from the Air Force, they were all badasses. I don’t know if they had any white phosphorus for the Bake part though.

I can’t say it’s as serious a move as sending an ICBM someone’s way but it is diabolical and stunning to say the least...possibly illegal on groups of people. Humans are good at making terrible stuff.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
You are correct - again

Anyone, in any sport or competition, who claims a "world record" and refuses to release the claimed video to the public as proof of their acheivement, has exactly zero credibility as far as I, and most other reasonable and intelligent people are concerned.

To most people involved in this discussion, it is not a personal attack on JS, or his "team", it is about honesty and transparency. Anyone can "claim" anything, proof makes it so.

This is accurate, if I said this once I have said it twenty times - it is true that john and myself have not always seen eye to eye (nor do I think he is a Man of honor). However If another top player whom I am friendly with announced the same same claim - I would hold them accountable to proper record keeping i.e. adjudication unveiling the un edited tape to public. It is true I would not have been near as vocal about it on social media since its a player i no like at all - but if enough time elapsed and still no tape to show - I would have tried to get to the bottom of it - like I am now. Social media would have been my last resort - as it was when I could not get paid for a pro sanctioned tournament. However the people found out I was not fibbing. If another TRUSTED top 14.1 player made the claim I seriously doubt it would have taken this long to see proof - they would have truly wanted to share it with the World and not hide the tape 2 yrs after bca's annoncement and still no unedited video available for general public to purchase?
The forum readers found out I was not telling a lie bout brady owing me 3 large - I got paid ten yrs later - let us see if this thread can help produce some truth - as this is an open forum i.e. 'open field' - good hunting ground for rodents pestering their fake news. Hopefully it wont take ten yrs - the longer they wait to show un edited video verification - the more it looks like corruption - and or conspiracy theorists are telling the Truth bout this 626 being another social media lie.

Last edited:

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
This is accurate, if I said this once I have said it twenty times - it is true that john and myself have not always seen eye to eye (nor do I think he is a Man of honor). However If another top player whom I am friendly with announced the same same claim - I would hold them accountable to proper record keeping (showing the un edited tape to public). I doubt it would have taken this long to see proof either.

He’s a bro. And he’s been living rough I think for a while and wants to try to make money. He seems to think as soon as the video hits the internet or a dvd is sold that the entire world will pirate it and he will make no more money at all.

You’ve created all these pathways and connections in your mind. BCA, some part of the government, Charlie Williams??, All the witnesses and people who’ve seen the video, shaved slate, heated tables, spliced footage, first 200 MISSING!!!! Mf’ing NDAs!$&@. There’s no conspiracy my friend, just a guy who is making bad decisions because he thinks there’s a possible golden nugget hidden somewhere and he is holding out for it.

I think the video should have been free on YouTube within a week of being verified. Commentated DVDs to follow. He would’ve made more that way than he has any chance of now I think. The financial value in this case is no where near the difficulty level of the achievement and I think Johan Schmidt just can’t admit it

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
This is accurate, if I said this once I have said it twenty times - it is true that john and myself have not always seen eye to eye (nor do I think he is a Man of honor). However If another top player whom I am friendly with announced the same same claim - I would hold them accountable to proper record keeping (showing the un edited tape to public). I doubt it would have taken this long to see proof either.
Yeah, I remember how tough you've been on Mosconi the last few decades...

Sent from the future.

nine_ball6970

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Do you videotape all of your runs? Is your highest run on video?

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You know what? I don't have any proof the colonel's secret recipe isn't made of rabbits.

This matter affect far more people than 626...so it is more important.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
here is my opinion

U - are a a loser of epic proportion. Also I noticed u chose not to respond to my question bout why u like to celebrate others failures on yer avatar - u think it is fun to bully others? U should keep hidden behind yer little computer - that is yer wheelhouse.

Last edited:

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
Jewett

When Bob does not know the rules - u see him make little politicly correct jokes bout conspiracy theorists and such - that is the pattern I see from mr Jewett - kinda sad. This fake news 14.1 debacle were in was not brought on from me, I am only interpreter of social media news - this 626 does genuinely appear to be fake news. NYtimes is not a trusted news source either - just another social media cite - connected to bca.

Last edited:

nine_ball6970

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
When Bob does not know the rules - u see him make little politicly correct jokes bout conspiracy theorists and such - that is the pattern I see from mr Jewett - kinda sad. This fake news 14.1 debacle were in was not brought on from me, I am only interpreter of social media news - this 626 does genuinely appears to be fake news. NYtimes is not a trusted news source either - just another social media cite - connected to bca.

You seem to have a really big chip on your shoulder from reading your posts. Sad that mindset is in a person who has so much talent.

BasementDweller

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bob Jewett said:
"Spoiler alert!

Shot 627 is a miss."

There's some controversy surrounding this as I heard him say on one video that he "just got tired and quit."

At least I think it was him that said that.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes! Decry those who edit...in an edited post.
L
O
L

And never forget Brady behrman making his wrong right.

This is accurate, if I said this once I have said it twenty times - it is true that john and myself have not always seen eye to eye (nor do I think he is a Man of honor). However If another top player whom I am friendly with announced the same same claim - I would hold them accountable to proper record keeping i.e. adjudication unveiling the un edited tape to public). It is true I would not have been near as vocal about it on social media since its a player i no like at all - but if enough time elapsed and still no tape to show - I would have tried to get to the bottom of it - like I am now. Social media would have been my last resort - as it was when I could not get paid for a pro sanctioned tournament. However the people found out I was not fibbing. If another TRUSTED top 14.1 player made the claim I seriously doubt it would have taken this long to see proof - they would have truly wanted to share it with the World and not hide the tape for 11 months from general public? The forum readers found out I was not telling a lie bout brady owing me 3 large - I got paid ten yrs later - let us see if this thread can help produce some truth - as this is an open forum i.e. 'open field' - good hunting ground for rodents pestering their fake news. Hopefully it wont take ten yrs - the longer they waqit to show un edited video verification - the more it looks like corruption - and or conspiracy theorists are telling the Truth bout this 626 being another social media lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.