Support AZ Billiards!

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Which one are YOU? :grin:

Scott Lee
2019 PBIA Instructor of the Year
Director, SPF National Pool School Tour

Good thought. Done. I'd waited until I could confirm the forum had plenty of weirdo's, miscreants, know-it-all's and smart-asses.

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Chris...Like you, I've been Gold...from the beginning (Emerson Lake & Palmer chime in here!). I've also championed being gold here hundreds of times! Best Buy in Pool!

Scott Lee

I was even a gold club member back then, but it was just called "Club Member".

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
Chris...Like you, I've been Gold...from the beginning (Emerson Lake & Palmer chime in here!). I've also championed being gold here hundreds of times! Best Buy in Pool!

Scott Lee

Scott,

Hope you're doing well through all of this. We're about 3 hours up the coast now from Los Angeles near San Luis Obispo. If you ever get up this way, let me know.

Chris

rjb1168

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
AZB should make it mandatory that you be a Gold Member in order
to sell on this site. I don't understand some of the cue flippers not being
Gold members. It's pretty cheap $35.00 so please join to support AZB.

CuesDirectly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Best comment yet, I would make one change to your proposal.

Allow all members to sell without Gold but have a simple limit per year.

Thanks, good day.

jimmyco

NRA4Life
Silver Member
My reason is not totally unselfish.

Figured with that gold bar next to my name, I will think twice before hitting the jerk button. Sure hope so.

Thanks Mike.

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
My reason is not totally unselfish.

Figured with that gold bar next to my name, I will think twice before hitting the jerk button. Sure hope so.

Thanks Mike.

You have just bought yourself a new level of respect Jimmy! :thumbup:

I have vowed not to cuss out anybody with a gold bar next to their name (well, there might be a few exceptions).

Seriously though, you guys are awesome. I know this is not an easy time for a lot of us.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member

For some reason I couldn’t give you a greenie...maybe this is better..they’re opening...

98E92C72-9D28-4150-BB43-6531BB691DF4.jpeg

Ignore the cactus...he don’t mean nuttin’

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member

It would be such a better world if people did something good instead of waiting for a law.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member

It's difficult to understand people, if you do not become stressed over it, you might live longer. Unless AZHousePro make the rule, about selling, or Cue flippers, it will be voluntary thing.

Here is a novel idea if I owned a Pool Room I would ask they anyone gambling in my room, let the house hold the money so no one got stiffed, shafter, or short changed.

As part of my agreement, the house would take a 10% of the total won. So if two people we gambling for say $10.00, each person would put up their $10.00, a total of $20.00. House would keep $2.00, and winner would get $18.00 at collection time.

More Pool Room might be in better shape with such an agreement. BTW if you do not play by my rules, you will be booted out the door, and not welcome back.

How do you like that idea?:D

HNTFSH

Birds, Bass & Bottoms
Silver Member
Well start a go fund me to do that, make everyone equal & like in utopia..:D

My idea is better.

Aren't all the Gold folks pitching in extra to keep the site healthy for you too, the non-producer?

A little ironic brother, you're getting the utopia in this deal. :lmao:

Over 30,000 posts are you not collecting benefits?

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member

It's not often I ponder the genius of a post for hours on end. But Jimmy, I was sitting on the toilet admiring the creativity of using white space to erase what once was to express ones self without any alphabetical characters whatsoever. It was a zen-like moment, In fact, I was on the toilet, constipated, and my mind swirled and wandered, lost in thought, wondering until my legs fell asleep.

I wiped and it was over...but thank you for that moment. :wink:

(But I have a feeling it wasn't a very nice thing LOL).

Last edited:

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
It's not often I ponder the genius of a post for hours on end. But Jimmy, I was sitting on the toilet admiring the creativity of using white space to erase what once was to express ones self without any alphabetical characters whatsoever. It was a zen-like moment, In fact, I was on the toilet, constipated, and my mind swirled and wandered, lost in thought, wondering until my legs fell asleep.

I wiped and it was over...but thank you for that moment. :wink:

(But I have a feeling it wasn't a very nice thing LOL).

Think you need to get out Chris, and defy Governor Numbnuts stay at home order, your loosing it.

Maybe try getting a Jackpot Cue as your personal stress released.:rolleyes: