On The Road Again with Perfect Aim....

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Time for the story...................

I'm too tired to tell the story right now but.

This happens so often it's rediculous.

A pretty cool Perfect Aim story. This girl will be winning allot from now on!!!!!!!!!!

When i had my poolroom in Chippewa falls, wi, I had a team of girls that just had so much fun. They were always fun to be around and played in all the team tournys like regionals, state, and also the big ones in Vegas every year.

About 13 years later I'm at the Happy hollow in Eau Claire, just back for a week from my traveling and teaching and I meet up with the girls playing in league.

I showed one of the girls my Perfect Aim technique and she was pretty impressed and told me, why don't you show the whole team.

Being some of my favorite girls in the pool world I immediately told her that I would.

One of the teammates was not there though. So she didn't get to see it. Her name is Tracy.

When i saw her later that week she asked me about it but there wasn't time that night and soon I was back on the road teaching again.

Finally I'm back in Eau Claire again licking some of my wounds and healing up at home.

I was at a tourny at the Happy Hollow and there was Tracy, and I told her to come over and I'd show her how my Perfect Aim worked.

I had never watched Tracy shoot much before this and I noticed that she had a really nice stroke and the stance looked real good also. I'm sure her dad Bob, whom is a good friend of mine had something to do with this also, But I could see that Tracy has put allot of work into her game.

I worked with her for awhile and she caught on real quick where the eyes had to be to envision each and every shot correctly .

Soon she was making just about everything that she was shooting at. What a game changer.

I told her when we started that she definitely needed to learn this before the State Tourny in about a week.

I also told her, as I have players that I taught this to before, that I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't just win this State tournament.

She kind of looked at me with that,,,Yaaa RRRight look. And I told her i was serious.

I didn't play in the state tourny myself because I was on the road and didn't play in any leagues.

I was sitting at home on facebook yesterday, and all of a sudden I saw that a lady named Tracy was playing for the hot seat at the state tourny. I thought, I'll bet that is our Tracy.

Then I looked further on the post and her last name was there and sure enough, it was our Tracy.

I went to a small tournament in Chippewa Falls last night and I told Scott that Tracy was playing for the hot seat in the state tournament and I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't snap it off.

Soon one of the other players there gave us the good news.

Tracy had one the womans B division at the State tournament.

Guess what? I don't think that tracy will ever get to play in the B division again.

I for one know that her game has climbed to a higher level and in a real quick hurry.

And I know when you ask Tracy, she will probably tell you how important the dominant eye is.

Congrats to Tracy on her huge win at The Wisconsin State Tournament.

Can't wait to hear her story first hand when she gets back.

A diamond in the Rough and tough pool world..............

Way to go, GGGIIRRRLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

JohnnyP

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Geno:

In this Keith-Buddy Hall match from '04:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsHAG8YrXG8

I didn't watch all of it, but it looks like Buddy lines up with his left eye over the cue.

What went wrong at 9:28 when he badly over cuts an almost straight in two ball, down the rail?

His stroke looks very straight, so it must be a vision thing.

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Buddy Hall is left eye dominant.......

Geno:

In this Keith-Buddy Hall match from '04:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsHAG8YrXG8

I didn't watch all of it, but it looks like Buddy lines up with his left eye over the cue.

What went wrong at 9:28 when he badly over cuts an almost straight in two ball, down the rail?

His stroke looks very straight, so it must be a vision thing.

And it is a vision thing.

I'm left eye dominant myself. And I really understand what happens on this shot. The only way to stop what happened there is to know what causes the vision trouble.

It's a slight cut to the right. On this shot it is real easy to have the right eye try to work like the dominant eye just a little bit but that is enough. it will still look good but the wrong picture is going to the brain.

The real culprit though is the rail. You have a straight line there and you have to play a slight cut to the right.

The solution to the problem here is to get the dominant eye in the most dominant position in the preshot. This way you get the perfect look in the preshot and you just need to keep it on the way down.

And he might have just dogged it but I think your right.

He had no chance to make that shot because he probably dogged the eyes.

This happens to everyone unless they know how to overcome this at all levels.

On the pro or higher levels it happens less because they shoot so much that they usually get the eyes right from repetition. Not having a clue or caring how this works. They get there pretty good from playing for hours. As soon as the hours are cut down so does the natural ability to get the eyes right.

At the amatuer level it happens allot.

For example most 3's in APA have really amazing results right away because their eyes weren't even close. Once they learn how to get there the results are always a winner.

Rodney Morris told me that he had trouble envisioning the straight in or almost straight in shots when I showed him Perfect Aim. He told me that sometimes it just doesn't look right.

After I showed him Perfect Aim he asked me who showed me this. I told him nobody. He was kind of surprised.

But from that moment on he knew that he had learned something special.

That was in July of 2009. At the US Open last year I asked him if he remembered me showing him Perfect Aim and he said for sure and thanked me again for showing him. He's always been one of my favorite players and being a teacher it's kind of cool to know that you shared a really important part of the game with a player of his caliber.

When these really good players get a little older they lose the ability to get the eyes right. Mainly because they don't play as much as they did. Not enough repetition.

But learning this will put them right back in the saddle.

That's another thing Rodney told me. He said it cut his practice time right in half.

But Yes to your question about buddy hall.

Rodney would say the same thing along with a long list of Perfect Aim students.

Well over 2,000 students for sure.

I've showed about 30 pro players or pro level players perfect Aim and they all saw the merit and how valuable the info is for your game.

And when I showed this to Rodney I was still trying to find a name for this technique. I asked him how he liked the name Perfect Aim.

His reply was ; That's Perfect. Perfect Aim. Great name for it.

So that's what I called it after that all the time. The name was a keeper after that.

Last edited:

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Closer to getting back on the road again....

I really miss being on the road and teaching. Getting closer and closer to getting back out the.
I go for an MRI tomorrow at 10:00 AM. This one will pin point what has to be done with the surgery. I'm excited to get things fixed as soon as possible and get rid of some of this pain. this has been about a one year process and the pain has really slowed me down with playing as well as teaching. it takes allot of energy to be on the road.

Don't know when the surgery will be done but I need a disc shaved down, maybe 2 and the stenosus fixed.

Got a call from a lady with my insurance company telling me to tell her everything about my past injuries because she will find them anyway. It's really a shame that you pay for insurance and then when they have to pay instead of just keep on getting the money they cry wolf on you.

I got hit from the rear by a person that was drunk. Got knocked out and had a concussion. Started having nocturnal siezures. Bottom line. I got hurt pretty bad. The driver left the scene after he saw I was walking around finally. I didn't even know what planet I was on for a few days.

It sounds like they will try to weasel out of paying for medical if they can.

I have good insurance anyway. A $650 per month security health plan.

Stiil doing some Perfect Aim lessons and playing in a few tournaments.

Can't wait to get this fixed and see where i'm at as far as physical health is concerned. I might even be able to practice some. That is somethibg I havn't been able to do is practice for a long time now.

And I can't wait to start giving lessons again full time without the pain.

If you have ever heard the term, No Pain No Gain.

For me it is ,,,,No pain..........GREAT.............I got my life back.

See you all soon as I will be back on the road again as soon as possible.

Last edited:

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great weekend in Madison.........

What a weekend.

There was a benefit tourney at Brass Ring. $15 entry, race to 5 9 ball, double elim.

I started driving at 8:30 AM to get there for the 11:00 start time.

Jerry Brieseth even showed up to say hi to everyone. He really looks good. He doesn't look a day over 50 for sure.

Had allot of fun hanging out with the Madison guys and gals and just flat out enjoyed the day.

I even played pretty good for not playing hardly at all. Got 3rd or 4th.

The main reason for going to Madison was to do a couple of Perfect aim lessons. One was with Griffin Glynn from Northern Indiana and the other one turned out to be with Chris Bonde, Both of these lessons were pretty special because they both play at a higher level already and I know that this will take them higher very quickly.

Griffin thought he was right eye dominant because all the pointing and circle tests tell him right eye dominant. But after about 10 minutes of special testing he knew for sure and could see with his own eyes he is left eye dominant.

Griffin drove about 3 1/2 hours to get there and he was not disappointed. As we went from one part to the next he soaked everything up like a sponge. he's already playing great and winning some big tournaments. Perfect Aim will give him the ability to get to the next level for sure.

Then there was Chris Bonde. I think this guy is one of the most improved players in the upper Midwest in the last 3 or 4 years. it turns out he got ahold of one of my videos. The very first one. He told me during the tournament that he wanted to do the full lesson. I watched Chris play a couple of matches and he played real solid.

He was pretty surprised when I showed him that his cuts to the left were a little harder to envision. He shot pretty good both ways until I showed him the shots that I knew he would have trouble shooting.

When I started measuring the shots at first he wasn't sure how much that would help but later agreed that he needed to know how to do this.

And by the way, Chris won the tournament undefeated.

Both these guys were fun to work with. When I work with two players at that level I feel like I really accomplished something for that day.

Remember these names because we will be seeing them both at the top of the charts.

Thursday I see the nuerologist to figure out the game plan from my last MRI.

I held up pretty good though. 2 , 4 hour lessons and a 2 1/2 drive back home. But I sure paid for it Monday Morning. Stayed in bed until around 3:00PM and drove up to Shooters and played in their weekly 9 ball tourney. I actually won the darn thing but I needed some help with a few misses by other players.

I will be back out on the road again as soon as possible.

See ya all soon. ..............

slide13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was actually at the Brass Ring playing while you were giving your first lesson, from what little I saw from the other side of the room it looked like something I'd definitely like to look into at some point when I can afford it.

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looking for a motorhome right now........

Get well Gene.

Keep the reports from the field coming.

JoeyA

I thought I had an appointment with my Nuero but when I got there I didn't. I get to see her Friday and then set up a game plan as to what they have to do.

I'm looking at Class A motorhomes right now. With what I do I can go to a town and hook it up at an RV park or trailer park if they allow RVs, I could stay in that town for 4 weeks and really get to show more players. If I stay in an area for only a week or 2, by the time the players that were on the fence as to whether they want to learn Perfect aim decide they want to I'm gone.

This way I could spend the first whole week doing mini lessons to show everyone a little sample of how well this works. Before that they have no clue how much it will help their shooting.

Then once I complete about 4 or 5 lessons I'm usually pretty busy. The players that have learned it tell all their friends.

I'm heading to Welch Minnesota at 5:30 to look at a 34 footer. 1994 Vectra.

Then it's off to Shooters in Burnsville to play in their Wed nite handicap tourney at 7:00.

The doc told me that the worst thing I can do is sit around. I need to keep moving so this is my method. Hunting for the Perfect motorhome and play in some tournament.

The neck is still as sore all the time but the biggest problem is the sleep. I wake up and have to roll over because one hand or the other is totally numb or my neck is too sore from being in the same position. Need to roll over.

I can play real good if I had a better nites sleep. Can hardly turn the neck but I don't have to when I'm playing pool. Practice is out of the question.

If I find the right motorhome and deal before I'm done healing from the surgery I'll set up the motorhome in a local park and enjoy the fresh air and fishing for awhile and get used to my new home that I will be in on the road. I got the little car already and will just need a car caddy to hook up to the motorhome.

My dad always told me that you need to have a plan. Doesn't matter if it's not the best plan. Just stick to the plan and it will work out. Just work hard.

This has been a real test of my patients, waiting to get this neck fixed.

Just need to keep moving.

Soon it will be one man a motorhome, little car and the road...................

Last edited:

GriffinG

dogger of balls
Silver Member
What a weekend.

There was a benefit tourney at Brass Ring. $15 entry, race to 5 9 ball, double elim.

Jerry Brieseth even showed up to say hi to everyone. He really looks good. He doesn't look a day over 50 for sure.

Had allot of fun hanging out with the Madison guys and gals and just flat out enjoyed the day.

The main reason for going to Madison was to do a couple of Perfect aim lessons. One was with Griffin Glynn from Northern Indiana and the other one turned out to be with Chris Bonde, Both of these lessons were pretty special because they both play at a higher level already and I know that this will take them higher very quickly.

Griffin thought he was right eye dominant because all the pointing and circle tests tell him right eye dominant. But after about 10 minutes of special testing he knew for sure and could see with his own eyes he is left eye dominant.

Griffin drove about 3 1/2 hours to get there and he was not disappointed. As we went from one part to the next he soaked everything up like a sponge. he's already playing great and winning some big tournaments. Perfect Aim will give him the ability to get to the next level for sure.

Then there was Chris Bonde. I think this guy is one of the most improved players in the upper Midwest in the last 3 or 4 years. it turns out he got ahold of one of my videos. The very first one. He told me during the tournament that he wanted to do the full lesson. I watched Chris play a couple of matches and he played real solid.

He was pretty surprised when I showed him that his cuts to the left were a little harder to envision. He shot pretty good both ways until I showed him the shots that I knew he would have trouble shooting.

When I started measuring the shots at first he wasn't sure how much that would help but later agreed that he needed to know how to do this.

Both these guys were fun to work with. When I work with two players at that level I feel like I really accomplished something for that day.

Remember these names because we will be seeing them both at the top of the charts.

I held up pretty good though. 2 , 4 hour lessons and a 2 1/2 drive back home. But I sure paid for it Monday Morning. Stayed in bed until around 3:00PM and drove up to Shooters and played in their weekly 9 ball tourney. I actually won the darn thing but I needed some help with a few misses by other players.

Thanks for the kind words Gene! I really enjoyed my lesson and found it to be well worth the time, driving and money without a doubt! It was extremely enlightening for me to see that I was not right eye dominant like I thought, and what a difference it made right away when I switched to the left!
I can't wait to log some more practice hours working on the things we talked about.
I hope you get all fixed up soon and can get back on the road like you want to, we'd love to see you come through down here in NWI! take care! - Griffin

beer$

What a weekend.

Thanks for the lesson Gene! Even as a fellow player from WI, I was on the fence for a couple years; asking other players about your lesson and following you here. Finally decided to do it and I’m glad I did!

I already had my dominant eye figured out but you showed me a few things I was missing to really make sure I got it in the right spot every time to see the shot. Before I would get down and up and down on shots and they just wouldn’t look right. The tricks you had for measuring cuts will also help a ton when lining up difficult to visualize cuts like combos, caroms, and back cuts. Also, thanks for the breaking tips! I was frustrated with the inconsistency of my break's power and accuracy beforehand and you had me breaking better in 5 minutes!

There are a lot of little things that go into playing great pool and you have some awesome nuggets to share. I am looking forward to practicing to cement this lesson in my memory. Can’t wait to see where my game goes from here but I am confident the rewards will have paid for the lesson!

Thanks again Geno,
Chris

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This opens up new avenues for your game......

Thanks for the lesson Gene! Even as a fellow player from WI, I was on the fence for a couple years; asking other players about your lesson and following you here. Finally decided to do it and I’m glad I did!

I already had my dominant eye figured out but you showed me a few things I was missing to really make sure I got it in the right spot every time to see the shot. Before I would get down and up and down on shots and they just wouldn’t look right. The tricks you had for measuring cuts will also help a ton when lining up difficult to visualize cuts like combos, caroms, and back cuts. Also, thanks for the breaking tips! I was frustrated with the inconsistency of my break's power and accuracy beforehand and you had me breaking better in 5 minutes!

There are a lot of little things that go into playing great pool and you have some awesome nuggets to share. I am looking forward to practicing to cement this lesson in my memory. Can’t wait to see where my game goes from here but I am confident the rewards will have paid for the lesson!

Thanks again Geno,
Chris

Everything I teach I use.

If it didn't work I wouldn't do it. Playing at the level you do already, this will allow you to strive for perfection on each and every shot.

This opens up new avenues for your game because you can actually see what is going on literally.

Players can get to a higher level without knowing these things but just like shooting a gun without a scope. it's allot easier using the scope.

I just showed you where the scope is and how to use it on each and every pool shot. .

Once you get rolling and can practice these techniques a little the sky is the limit.

Kind of exciting.

Can't wait to get back on the road. There are so many players like yourself that are working so hard to get better but they are just stuck. Missing the same shots and not knowing why.

Not so anymore for you. Now you can get that much closer to perfection.

The tough part is I know I will have to play against you again some day.

I expect a real tough battle.

Oh Well. Good luck and thanks again Mr Chris...........

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yours is a perfect example...............

Thanks for the kind words Gene! I really enjoyed my lesson and found it to be well worth the time, driving and money without a doubt! It was extremely enlightening for me to see that I was not right eye dominant like I thought, and what a difference it made right away when I switched to the left!
I can't wait to log some more practice hours working on the things we talked about.
I hope you get all fixed up soon and can get back on the road like you want to, we'd love to see you come through down here in NWI! take care! - Griffin

Here is what happens.

The brain can do a pretty good job of getting the eyes in the correct position but you need to play hours and hours and you still might not get there to your highest ability.

Your skill level with your cue is right up there, lets say a 9 on a scale of one to ten.

Yours eyes were maybe at around 5 or 6 because that is as good as your brain could do it on its own.

By knowing how to get there manually it's almost like helping out the brain with this huge load of to dos. The brain is good but it needs all the help it can get when aiming a shot in pool.

Once your eyes catch up with your cue skills the sky is the limit. Now you will also get more mileage from your practice.

Once you fit this into your own game you will be one tough cookie.

And the nice thing about it is you can see that what I'm saying is true once you experience it with your own eyes.

If it looks good it is good.

Good Luck my friend. Thanks again............

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Things are going slow............

Found the Perfect motorhome and I'm dealing on that right today. I think they are going to pop. I got the cash and the cash is in hand.

Once I get the motorhome I will hook it up in the local RV park. $200 per month and I can get it spit shined plus I will have a place to recoup after my surgery.

As far as the surgeon and my surgery, I'm scheduled to see him on the 1st of July. I call every other day to see if I can get in earlier. Not looking good so far. Then I'm sure it will be scheduled out for the surgery from there and who knows how far out that will be.

In the meantime I'm playing some pool but it is really tough the day after. This has been going on for a year since the accident. Getting real old.

I see another guy tomorrow to see if a new knee is a possibility. Got one that is real bad. I still get by on it but it lets me down sometimes.

But for the most part it is just hurry up and wait.

I will be posting a schedule of where I will be and when as soon as the smoke clears with my medical obstacles.

As usual though I can't wait t get back on the road. Got allot to do yet.

I might even win a few more tournaments.

It will be so nice just to be able to play pool or turn my neck without having so much pain.

I think Des moines will be my first stop when I get going again but that could change. It might be Milwaukee or Chicago.

Just have to play it by ear and see how I turn out. I'm very confident I will have a good outcome and be going better than ever.

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bought a different motorhome.......

It's a 1996 Damon Daybreak 26'.

It's not exactly what I wanted but the price was right. The low price with the Nada book was about 13,000. I got it for 7,000. Just couldn't turn that down.

it needs tyrods and new shocks but it's clean as brand new and everything works Perfect.

I stopped at CR Billiards and showed a student of mine, TJ Steinhouse some breaking techniques. He's getting ready for the BCA. Defending Champion from last year I think. Good kid too.

Then I stopped at Two Stooges and worked with 3 guys that work there showing them Perfect Aim. I had them freaking out. One of them that shoots pretty bad was making most of the shots after he found out he was opposite eye dominant and what to do with it. I really had a good time with these guys.

I drove 5 hours from Eau Claire, Wi to Brainerd, Mn. Then back down to the Cities and then back to Eau Claire. had a long day but rewarding.

It don't get any better than this.

I can't believe I'm still awake. Good night, I mean Good Morning.

You know what I mean..........:wink::confused:

Ballbreaker

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks again Gene!

About a year ago I took a Perfect Aim phone lesson from Gene, and like alot of people I didnt think anything over the phone would help, I shoot pretty well dont have a problem putting a few packs together on a regular basis, but wasnt consistent as I wanted to be and was missing certain shots. After about 1 hour on the phone he had me seeing shots better and making my problem balls, I was playing about 2 balls better, for the next few months I was winning just about every tournament in my area and beating players easily that I was struggling to play even with before ( you know the guys who dont work and play pool for 16 hours everyday), Then for issues beyond my control I had to really cut down on playing and take care of my family. Well I started playing again about 2 months ago and was struggling again, got back into some bad habits and was really getting frustrated. So I gave Gene a call again and we set up a refresher phone lesson again on monday night. within minutes after telling him what was going on, he had me make a few simple adjustments and had me shooting really well again, told me some things that would improve my consistency, and boy did it work. After hanging up I wanted to try out what we talked about and started playing some cheap sets with one of the guys that has been beating me the last 2 months. Well needless to say he was my "Rack *****" monday night, we played 5 sets race to 7, Three 9 ball and 2 eight ball before he quit. I beat him 7-1, 7-2, 7-1 in 9 ball and 7-3 and 5-0 in 8 ball then he quit. For anyone who is skeptical, take the time and talk to Gene, he is the nicest guy you will ever meet, has a vast knowledge of the game and is very willing to help anyone out, my buddy took a phone lesson the next night after he saw how much I improved and was amazed how much better he is playing and seeing the shots he was having problems with. Thanks again Gene, I really appreciate the time you took to help me out and appreciate everything you are doing for the game.

The Renfro

Outsville.com
Silver Member
I second the stay out from under that thing statement... Hope they get you straightened out and u can get back out there... Maybe you'll even be in good shape by October and you can do the Open again..

Chris

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The good news is I don't have to turn my neck to play pool.

I second the stay out from under that thing statement... Hope they get you straightened out and u can get back out there... Maybe you'll even be in good shape by October and you can do the Open again..

Chris

if they got to fuse anything in the neck I told the Neuro to make sure he gets my neck Perfectly straight.

I will probably shoot better once this is done regardless of being a little older and healing up some.

The hardest part of this was not the pain while I shot pool but trying to sleep and then play pool. You need to sleep no matter who you are. .

And if someone has a sore neck just try having a few siezures during the night. Banging your head up and down on the pillow.

I played pool like that. I still don't hardly believe it myself.

Us pool players are nuts, the things we put up with to play this silly game.

And I mean silly in a good way.

There is one guy in this pool world that I will be taking another shot at.

And it won't be like punching Judys this time.

Guess Who?

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for your words..........

About a year ago I took a Perfect Aim phone lesson from Gene, and like alot of people I didnt think anything over the phone would help, I shoot pretty well dont have a problem putting a few packs together on a regular basis, but wasnt consistent as I wanted to be and was missing certain shots. After about 1 hour on the phone he had me seeing shots better and making my problem balls, I was playing about 2 balls better, for the next few months I was winning just about every tournament in my area and beating players easily that I was struggling to play even with before ( you know the guys who dont work and play pool for 16 hours everyday), Then for issues beyond my control I had to really cut down on playing and take care of my family. Well I started playing again about 2 months ago and was struggling again, got back into some bad habits and was really getting frustrated. So I gave Gene a call again and we set up a refresher phone lesson again on monday night. within minutes after telling him what was going on, he had me make a few simple adjustments and had me shooting really well again, told me some things that would improve my consistency, and boy did it work. After hanging up I wanted to try out what we talked about and started playing some cheap sets with one of the guys that has been beating me the last 2 months. Well needless to say he was my "Rack *****" monday night, we played 5 sets race to 7, Three 9 ball and 2 eight ball before he quit. I beat him 7-1, 7-2, 7-1 in 9 ball and 7-3 and 5-0 in 8 ball then he quit. For anyone who is skeptical, take the time and talk to Gene, he is the nicest guy you will ever meet, has a vast knowledge of the game and is very willing to help anyone out, my buddy took a phone lesson the next night after he saw how much I improved and was amazed how much better he is playing and seeing the shots he was having problems with. Thanks again Gene, I really appreciate the time you took to help me out and appreciate everything you are doing for the game.

I really enjoyed helping you again Robert especially after you had gotten off track.

Your friend Brady was kind of surprised at how simple this was and how much difference it makes.

As you see this works for everyone.

Perfect aim is still like a secret in the pool world. Most players have heard about it and know about it but if they don't ever learn it they have no idea how vital it is to their game.

My claim that it will cut any players misses in half almost immediately is actually an underestimate.

Where can a player get that kind of results if they want to shoot better pool?

Thanks again. Made my day just being able to help. Good Luck..........

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ended up in the emergency room tonight.......

My throat was sore and I had trouble swallowing. I mean real trouble. I've had some trouble for awhile but it got pretty bad the last 2 weeks'

I noticed my neck was swollen and when I tried to swallow it would kind of bulge out.

Went to the hospital and they did a ct scan on my neck. it turns out I have a cist on my thyroid gland, at least that is what they think it is from the scan. The ER doc called Dr Block right away and I go in on Monday to set up surgery. I need it removed and to see what else might be haywire.

he said I have had this going on for a long time. I thought it was my ear draining down my throat when I slept. I used a heating pad while I slept so my ears and throat would be clear the next day. I could go a few days without but soon I knew it was time again. I didn't know that the heat was probably draining this thing.

I need to take antibiotics for 10 days to get rid of any infection. I'm diabetic so this has something to do with it also, taking antibiotics. .

I get this fixed and then my neck surgery, I might just whip the world. Look out Chris Bartram.

Ok. That might be pushing it a little. But I'd sure feel better trying to whip the world and travel on the road teaching and playing a little.

This has caused what is called chronic Dysphagia. The inability to swallow water or food.

I thought this was caused by the car accident but the doc said it just made it a little worse. he said you've had this going on for a long time.

Who knows, this might take care of my sleep apnea. it almost feels like if it got a little worse I might not be able to breath.

Monday I will find out the game plan. then on the 1st of July I see the surgeon to schedule the surgery for the disc and stenosis.

Thank goodness for insurance.

Got the motorhome and the small car to tow. Need a car dolly.

Once I get this old body patched up it's up up and away.

It's Superman.

No. it's just gene trying to teach the world Perfect Aim............

Last edited: