Tkach vs Ussery Challenge Match Live Now on Roy's Basement facebook page

gypsy_soul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Her FargoRate is 718. They said his is about 695.

His probably is . NC boy , don't play a lot of tournaments but likes playing for the $ !!!!! That's how us NC boys do it. F. Fargo rate , play even and learn how to deal with the heat ! Have a wonderful week

mikemosconi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
His probably is . NC boy , don't play a lot of tournaments but likes playing for the $ !!!!! That's how us NC boys do it. F. Fargo rate , play even and learn how to deal with the heat ! Have a wonderful week

Yes he was real strong for the cash here, some safety shots a little off, but his ball pocketing and position choices + sense of table speed were excellent today. I had to step out after 5-3 in match number two, but he was setting the pace today from what I saw- not knocking her game, it may have been off a bit today- things happen.

deadnutz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I watched him win the Open at the SBE about 12-15 years ago. He had a gear at that point in time that was pretty much unstoppable. He’s a $ player and that’s where it stands. I believe this is his home table so to speak. She didn’t stand a chance and the 2 sets he played after against Omar.......well I think he beats just about anyone with that spot. He filled his pockets with Roys Basement $. I’m sure they’ll be looking to get even but this guys no dummy. If he can’t win he won’t play.

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I watched him win the Open at the SBE about 12-15 years ago. He had a gear at that point in time that was pretty much unstoppable. He’s a $ player and that’s where it stands. I believe this is his home table so to speak. She didn’t stand a chance and the 2 sets he played after against Omar.......well I think he beats just about anyone with that spot. He filled his pockets with Roys Basement $. I’m sure they’ll be looking to get even but this guys no dummy. If he can’t win he won’t play.

Billy might be sandbagging his Fargo. With his robustness sub 500, all he needs is to tank 9-3 a few matches vs a low rated player.

ChrisinNC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What was the spot Omar was giving to BJ? BJ may not play in many bigger tournaments, but even giving up huge spots, he dominates the local weekly handicapped tournaments at certain venues close to home, and I believe he is ranked near the top on the Q City Tour.

Last edited:

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What was the spot Omar was giving to BJ? BJ may not play in many bigger tournaments, but even giving up huge spots, he dominates the local weekly handicapped tournaments at certain venues close to home, and I believe he is ranked near the top on the Q City Tour.

Billy got the 7. Just saw the video(I fast forwarded) of the 2nd set on FB, Omar was up 5-0. Then 6-1. Billy won 11-9. On the screen, it shows Billy won the 1st set, so he won both.

Not sure how much money.

Omar's fargo is 771.

Thats a huge spot. I'm not sure if I like DD giving that spot.

Last edited:

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Billy got the 7. Just saw the video(I fast forwarded) of the 2nd set on FB, Omar was up 5-0. Then 6-1. Billy won 11-9. On the screen, it shows Billy won the 1st set, so he won both.

Not sure how much money.

Omar's fargo is 771.

Thats a huge spot. I'm not sure if I like DD giving that spot.
I think the screen didn't change from the match before , I think they only played one set

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Watched him some that year also as he beat my friend in the final four i believe. Nice guy. He pulled out a jump bank to beat my buddy, Fred Wenker

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
DD gave Russian Kenny, 7 and out, all the breaks, and 3 games on the wire. Race to 15. Sounds like it was a steal for RK. Doesn't he play A speed ?

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Not bjs home table. I haven't heard of him visiting n. Va for many years.

deadnutz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Watched him some that year also as he beat my friend in the final four i believe. Nice guy. He pulled out a jump bank to beat my buddy, Fred Wenker

I remember that guy Fred. Was a big man but could play with most of them. If I recall he went deep a few years in a row.

deadnutz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think the screen didn't change from the match before , I think they only played one set

They played 2 sets and BJ won them both. If you listen to the commentators (DD and Roy’s son) they say BJ won the first set as well. I’m not knocking Omar’s game at all. He’s a super strong player. Just can’t give a guy like that, a spot like that. Worst part is Bj was playing well enough that it might not have mattered. Guys that speed running to the 7 will most likely (98% of the time) run out to the 10 ball anyway. BJ plays good. After he beat Kristina 2 sets someone at Roy’s basement should’ve realized he can play some and giving him the 7 against anyone is pretty silly.