Update on the Des Moines pool scene

Richardson

Who me ?
Silver Member
Ok, pet is gonna give me the 6, 10 ahead for 1k.

Looking like Wed will be our day. 2pm if it works out.

Tomorrow is lawn care day for me, looking pretty bad after this last week ;(

deadstroke7

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great Koogaly-Moogaly. :shocked2: Looking forward to the outcome, cause I just can't figure this in my head. I'd give my opinion on who has the best, but I picked the wrong horse the last three times out of the gate. I need a program and a seeing eye dog ....:embarrassed2:

On an aside, wouldn't it be nice if the sports page had like a 5 inch column in the stats area about the area pool scene. IE - Jamie won 10 ahead against Josh in 2:30, playing like he's on fire. stuff like that. Would make me read the sports section a little more.... I just don't care which pitcher worked 2 1/4 and gave up 8 runs.:rotflmao:

FWIW:thumbup:

You guys play till 9 or 10 pm and I might be able to watch some...

mikeyfrost

Socially Aware
Silver Member
Yeah looks like this game is about booked for Pet Vs. Jason. I'll be staking Pet in this game. I just want to see a match go for a little while. I might not even take off of work early. If they both play normal this one could go on for a while. If someone comes out playing really well it could be over fast. I'm gonna say the longer game favors Pet and a shorter game Jason is going to win. This has been a match in the making since Saturday. As of late, I've been a little off in my prediction skills, might be in your best interest to take what I'm doing and bet the other way.

deadstroke7

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My initial reaction, but Pet has been playing Jam up lately. I dunno. As i said, I can't get my head around it. The six is pretty good weight, isn't it? Still, Winner breaks, Pet controls the table more, it can be negated pretty well too. I can see it going several ways. I just wish I could watch. Maybe they'll play 10 hours.

Richardson

Who me ?
Silver Member
If we play 10 hours ill get robbed. I dont have the stamina those guys do.
Im gonna bring some 5 hour energy though.

mikeyfrost

Socially Aware
Silver Member
If we play 10 hours ill get robbed. I dont have the stamina those guys do.
Im gonna bring some 5 hour energy though.

You know what with the ass backward nature of some of these matches lately I'm thinking if it goes past 4 hours and it's anywhere near even, I'm hedging the bet with someone. 10 hours of play you are probably a winner lol.

SnapdaNine

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey Scott good to finally have met you. I wish we could have worked something out though. Coulda been fun.

Thanks, and I also enjoyed meeting the infamous MIKEY FROST! Your not that bad a guy for an OUTA STATER....;).

Yeah I wish something would have worked out, but I wasn't action hungry enough to get sucked into a bad game on one of the Big guys favorite CIRCUS tables. I guess I'll have to go to Burlington now to chase the best action in the state, and with no Diamonds there, we'll have to see what happens. Jamie has my $k even playing 8-ball or I need the 8 and the last 3 playing 9-ball, or both.

Gotta get back to work, Later

mikeyfrost

Socially Aware
Silver Member
Thanks, and I also enjoyed meeting the infamous MIKEY FROST! Your not that bad a guy for an OUTA STATER....;).

Yeah I wish something would have worked out, but I wasn't action hungry enough to get sucked into a bad game on one of the Big guys favorite CIRCUS tables. I guess I'll have to go to Burlington now to chase the best action in the state, and with no Diamonds there, we'll have to see what happens. Jamie has my $k even playing 8-ball or I need the 8 and the last 3 playing 9-ball, or both.

Gotta get back to work, Later

You already know I got a thousand or two to throw right with it also. I'm in love with both of those games!

mikeyfrost

Socially Aware
Silver Member
Hmmm...looks like we may be seeing some Illinois and Wisconsin action coming are way soon, both sides like it...gonna finalize and coordinate in the next couple days and you guys might be in for a treat. Bring your piggy banks.

deadstroke7

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Keep us posted. You are tickling the right spot. Friday could be a good day?

Back to the salt mine.

deadstroke7

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Too many crops to tend I guess... LOL - I would rather play pool any day and twice on sunday. Gotta run and finish my 16 ton.

crawfish

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Gotta squeeze the last bit of action out until Fall comes back. Apparently everyone takes the summer off.

Judging from the reactions on here, you've stirred the pot a little. Nice. Wish I could find a fair game from a 3. Noone gets action with a "break and run" patch.

mikeyfrost

Socially Aware
Silver Member
Judging from the reactions on here, you've stirred the pot a little. Nice. Wish I could find a fair game from a 3. Noone gets action with a "break and run" patch.

I don't even have the stir stick out yet. Shane and Scott Frost are playing here in July, that sounds like a good time for a vacation. I told our other buddy that gets weight from you to come on out too. You guys should bring ur green hats too, cuz someone is going streaking lol.