Bustamante vs Chohan-One Pocket Money Match-June 16-18th. Who do you guys like ?

8cree

Reverse Engineer
Silver Member
What a match! Wish I could have stayed awake to witness that incredible display of heart by Chohan... I watched the game where TC made it 7-3 with only one eye haha

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Terry -- do you know what time the replay will start today with yesterday's games? And which player will it be on -- "Live" or "Loop"?

gregcantrall

Center Ball
Silver Member
I started watching when it was 5-0 yesterday. Just checked and got to see a little from 3-0 this morning.
Sure glad I bought the match when I did. Can’t wait to see what happens today. Will be making sweat bets with the wife.

Yesterday I noticed Bustamante shoot a shot left handed. I remember when he shot behind the back instead of lefty. Efren and Ronnie O’Sullivan and now Busty makes a good case for practice with the other hand.

8cree

Reverse Engineer
Silver Member
I started watching when it was 5-0 yesterday. Just checked and got to see a little from 3-0 this morning.

Sure glad I bought the match when I did. Can’t wait to see what happens today. Will be making sweat bets with the wife.

Yesterday I noticed Bustamante shoot a shot left handed. I remember when he shot behind the back instead of lefty. Efren and Ronnie O’Sullivan and now Busty makes a good case for practice with the other hand.
Yes he did, but he wasn't trying to pocket that ball, only move it away from Chohans side. Had it been a more demanding shot, I suspect he would have gone behind-the-back for that type of shot.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member

Bustie uses the rest a lot also...he looks as comfortable as a snooker player.

gregcantrall

Center Ball
Silver Member
Bustie uses the rest a lot also...he looks as comfortable as a snooker player.

I really enjoyed the match because of the skills both players were exhibiting. After seeing the game that put him at 5-0, I was ready to concede the sweat bet. Then thought better of it.🥴 Crazy skills!

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What a match.

That was a hell of a comeback from T-Rex on day one.

Tony was down 7-1 & he won last 7 games to take 8-7 lead after day one

Day two Live play resumes at 5pm central Today Wednesday

Copy of A New Design (4).jpg

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
The match was scheduled to start at 5 pm local time yesterday. I missed the start. Can someone tell me at what time the lag occurred? Was it right at 5:00? If not, how many minutes after (or before) that?

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The match was scheduled to start at 5 pm local time yesterday. I missed the start. Can someone tell me at what time the lag occurred? Was it right at 5:00? If not, how many minutes after (or before) that?
The match started real close to 5:10 pm central

They were making a few last minute changes to in house score boards they were hanging on the wall for the fans watching live at pool room.

Attachments

• 103716502_3412327712138582_7938737631793916346_o.jpg
    103716502_3412327712138582_7938737631793916346_o.jpg
    157.9 KB · Views: 411

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
The match started real close to 5:10 pm central

They were making a few last minute changes to in house score boards they were hanging on the wall for the fans watching live at pool room.

Thank you.

[27 min./game on average!]

Johnny Rosato

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow. I went to bed last night and it was 7-1 Busty. And I'm betting on Tony. I ain't taking any Ambien tonight!