New mini pool table for work with foldable legs

Luxury

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have a bout seven hours a day to kill at work and I just got this 5 1/2 foot pool table with foldable legs which means I can take it on the road in the RV. I told my girlfriend will have potluck pool tournament parties at the RV parks. The table is A little bit better than I expected I got it on Amazon for about 450 bucks they’re out of stock now but I saw a really nice $900 one that got amazing reviews.

https://youtu.be/4n2-jRg_D78

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Luxury

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just now realizing I put Half the legs on backwards so the wheels are worthless. Back to work.

Loving the tight pockets though
f150802b489314ef534c22e810248574.jpg

ShootingHank

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think it’s nice to practice on small tables before playing in tournaments. This will help me. Plus small pockets is a bonus. Is it heavy?

Luxury

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I’m 6 foot tall 185 pounds. I was able to put it in my SUV and slide it into my work about 50 feet and set it up all by myself but it’s the perfect weight really it’s just sturdy enough so that it’s solid but not too heavy Actually let me look up the weight. 97 lbs

Of course it’s not slate and the rails play a little long I’m spoiled because I have a 9 foot diamond paragon but it’s definitely perfect for practicing your cuts, caroms etc

Poolhall60561

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just now realizing I put Half the legs on backwards so the wheels are worthless. Back to work.

Loving the tight pockets though
f150802b489314ef534c22e810248574.jpg

I was wondering about that . Crazy Legs.
It looks to be one of the best, of the best, for portable tables

markjames

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hm. Seven hours a day to kill at work?
You are gonna be real good on cuts and caroms!

Luxury

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hm. Seven hours a day to kill at work?
You are gonna be real good on cuts and caroms!

Also getting proficient at shooting opposite handed. On top of the world. Ordered a masse stick and the Aramith Black pool ball set today.