Flying With Pool Cues 2020?

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member
The main catch with the first come seating is that you have to remember to check in 23.99 hours in advance to be at the start of the boarding order (or pay extra for early boarding). Being late to board and getting a middle seat is not so bad as you can pick your row mates. I look for skinny people. :thumbup:

Soft drinks are free as are the snacks. I think they still give me four drink coupons per year for my birthday. I often don't use them since I drive when I land, but that means my skinny row mates get surprise free drinks.:)

Bob,

Think the free drinks are courtesy of either your credit card company or Rapid Rewards.

Lyn

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member
I am willing to drive 3 days to avoid TSA let alone airports, cramped seating,...
Plus I know lots a nice places to stop, stay, and eat.

Mitch,

I drive from Rochester to Vegas and Vegas to Rochester once each year. 2409 miles each way. Hard to argue with flying. By the time I get just south of Cleveland, my SW non stop flight would be landing in Vegas. In the reverse direction, I would not even be getting to Grand Junction, CO. Only another 2000 miles to go!!! Perhaps you should look into TSA Pre-check. Fastest way through security.

Lyn