Accu-Stats Apologies for Stream Yesterday: Problem May Be Solved for Today

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Takes a strong entity to do this on FB. To All Our Customers a sincere apology.

Yesterday ranked as the third worst day in our streaming history. Those who have been with us know what the other two were.

I am making no excuses or assigning any blame to any other entity but us. There were also no mitigating circumstances to hide behind. It was a pure and simple debacle and it was our fault.

I also apologize for the last 108 emails I didn't yet get a chance to reply to and the posters on the AZ Billiards Forums and on all the Social Sites around the world.
You all deserved better and we dropped the cueball.

We have worked diligently all night and at 7:00am this morning we believe we have solved the problem. Knock on wood and fingers crossed. Only what happens today will matter.

Great thanks to Chris Renfro of Outsville, Inc. and Jim Forsythe our ITGuy for hanging in there, offering solutions and ultimately and hopefully getting us back online for today.

Once again I apologize.

Jim Fredericks
Accu-Stats

duker

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great job explaining everything,...Hoping today will be better...and let's get the Balls Rolling !!!

Cardigan Kid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How much did Renfro pay to get his name in that apology?

Chris Renfro is super analytical and results orientated. If anyone has ever been involved with a production of some sort, he's the type of guy you thank God is there because it's his work ethic, energy, and mindset that add to the collective in getting the show going.

I have no doubt he was, as this statement says, crucial in fixing the problem.

Well done, accu stats, I'll be watching tonight!

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member
How much did Renfro pay to get his name in that apology?

Was that comment REALLY necessary? Is it possible Chris may have IT knowledge you are not aware of or are you just indicting him as a personal grudge? Where the hell has civility gone?

Lyn

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member
Chris Renfro is super analytical and results orientated. If anyone has ever been involved with a production of some sort, he's the type of guy you thank God is there because it's his work ethic, energy, and mindset that add to the collective in getting the show going.

I have no doubt he was, as this statement says, crucial in fixing the problem.

Well done, accu stats, I'll be watching tonight!

Great minds think alike. Great to have met you on Saturday. Shoot me a note when possible.

Lyn

cc8ball

Go Red Sox!
Silver Member
Have seen one complete game in this match and completely missed others.

I do hope this gets corrected.

TomInFaribo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nothing against Pat Fleming but his name will be mud if he doesnt' offer refunds.
And
I don't want a discount on his videos or anything else. Just a plain old refund or I go to paypal and dispute services rendered.

cc8ball

Go Red Sox!
Silver Member
Well...can't seem to get the player to launch after the last freeze. Logged all the way out and started over. Nothing but "Loading".

Very disappointing.

Has the match finished?

row21097

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am unable to get any stream on a PC. Using an IPAD I sometimes get on but freezes in 30 seconds or a minute.

Bert

jojopiff

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well...can't seem to get the player to launch after the last freeze. Logged all the way out and started over. Nothing but "Loading".

Very disappointing.

Has the match finished?

Yes match finished SVB 11-7. Just FYI you can go to the AZ home and click on the US Open and see "live" table scores. That's how I found out.

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
They stayed up all night for nothing!! Clearly even after all these years, streaming is still a mystery for AS-Hard to believe!

And how Fn old is this "he's not from Kentucky" stuff

Last edited: