Pool on Twitter

Three.Two.N.D.

Pogi_One
Silver Member
Trying to up my Twitter game. Who/What are some good active pool players, groups, cuemakers, etc. to follow?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

evergruven

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
https://twitter.com/AzBilliards :D

I hear ya tho..this place and twitter are my social media drugs of choice, and while I follow a bunch of pool peeps, I don't usually see much from them
(maybe because I follow so much news/music/art/other sports?)-

off the top of my head, I follow players (earl, corey, max, mike d., jenn b., emily duddy, mika, toasty?, alex p.?), but I don't think a lot of them are very active..
ironically, the snooker players seem to be (ronnie, steven, mark will, judd, etc.)..alex lely's on there, all the matchroom stuff, bca, other associations, a few random blogs, some writers..

hopefully some folks will chime in with better links, but regardless, I would search on twitter, find some profiles, they'll suggest others to you.
also, check the pool websites you like, maybe they'll have other social links-

StraightPoolIU

Brent
Silver Member
Trying to up my Twitter game. Who/What are some good active pool players, groups, cuemakers, etc. to follow?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unfortunately there aren't that many good active pool twitter accounts @matchroompool is one @schmidt_600 (John Schmidt), @worldcupofpool, @worldpoolmasters,@usopen9ballpool, @rdhustler (a guy who posts about pool and his practice routines etc), @jaysonshaw88 (not active), @accustatspool, @livestreamnews1 (upstateAl), @kfisher9ball (kelly fisher reasonably active), @skysportspool, @getsomewilkie (shaun wilkie) @EarlyStrickland9 (not active but does follow me *blush*), @povpool, @obcues, @poolactiontv, @coreydeuel (sometimes active), @mosconicup, @dynamite76 (darren appleton reasonably active), and myself @IN_Poolplayer

There are others that are active or not to some degree, but that should be enough to get you started and you can find the others from there. I follow a lot of pool accounts, but honestly I don't see that many pool tweets in my timeline because I don't think many use the platform.