Where's Glen Hancock (Therealkingcobra)?!?

Dead Money

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hello Everyone!

Thank you for keeping this thread alive.

I still haven't heard anything from Glen. The proverbial ball sit's in his court.

I'm "being still before the LORD and waiting patiently for him; not fretting when wrong carries out their wicked schemes." I'm "refraining from anger and turning from wrath; not fretting -- it leads only to evil." (Psalm 37:7-8)

As far as Jerimy, I haven't touched bases with him in a couple of weeks, but he assured me last time we talked that he'd take care of me as his time allows (which I'm very grateful for, and saddened that he's having to step in for what Glen should make right). I'm very confident Jerimy's fix to my "taken rails" will be more than anything I could have hoped for... And I'm looking forward to sharing photos, with everyone, of his skilled craftsmanship (of course if he deems fit) when my table is complete.

Greatest regards AZB forum!

Great news, thanks for the update!

Buster8001

Did you say shrubberies?
Silver Member
Of course I don't condone his BS. It was also a joke, though some may have seen it as in poor taste. Apologies to those that feel that way.

My apologies, then. I took it too literal.

I'll swing back around with some green to offset that red.

Josh

maha

from way back when
Silver Member
i still dont think glen is anything but an honest guy that never seems to get things done or keep his word on schedules. then he goes too far to the point it appears he is a thief or complete liar and fraud. i cannot blame anyone for thinking this as he hides when confronted and takes way too long to correct his problems.

so glen send him his money, and his rails fixed or not back, immediately with a big apology which of course is too late. if you dont still have his rails compensate him handsomely for your mistake and move on.

then you will only be known as a great pool table mechanic that doesnt keep to his promises and not a thief which at this point i dont believe you are. by not responding to the situation you keep getting deeper into the red zone.

Reactions: JC

maha

from way back when
Silver Member
no, there are lots of honest people that always just bite off more than they can chew and get into trouble because of it. some worse than others.
anybody here in debt. or missed a payment on a loan or bill? havent fixed something in your house for over a year that needed didnt and promised the wife you would.
we all have our flaws. if you know someones flaws and fall into the trap its your fault and hurtful to them as you re- enforce their behavior.

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
Glen,
It is time for you to get on here, apologize to the OP, and start taking immediate steps to make all of this right-side-up.

Will Prout

No medal needed unless it’s for stupidity... lol. Not sure what has happened here with Glen but my guess is that perhaps he has messed the original rails up to the point that he cannot repair them and needs to find another set to replace them. (A simple slip with a saw could do that) or perhaps he has sent them to someone else to do them and they either don’t have them done yet or screwed them up themself and he cannot say anything because the customer believes he’s the one doing the work?.... I have had some sent to me that way from others in the business and I have explained that it makes more sense just to make a new set when they mess them up that bad, but still everything can be fixed. Either way just a simple hi.... I’m human I messed up.. let’s work it out..should end this constant dilemma.. I am no saint by any means and I stick my neck out a lot of times to my own detriment but I’m a big believer in the saying that “Those who have the capability... have the responsibility.” When it comes to tables I got it covered. My apologies to many others who post needing answers to questions that I can answer for them or parts they need that I have. It’s just chaos with the amount of stuff on my plate.. I don’t spend a lot of time at computer.

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
No medal needed unless it’s for stupidity... lol. Not sure what has happened here with Glen but my guess is that perhaps he has messed the original rails up to the point that he cannot repair them and needs to find another set to replace them. (A simple slip with a saw could do that) or perhaps he has sent them to someone else to do them and they either don’t have them done yet or screwed them up themself and he cannot say anything because the customer believes he’s the one doing the work?.... I have had some sent to me that way from others in the business and I have explained that it makes more sense just to make a new set when they mess them up that bad, but still everything can be fixed. Either way just a simple hi.... I’m human I messed up.. let’s work it out..should end this constant dilemma.. I am no saint by any means and I stick my neck out a lot of times to my own detriment but I’m a big believer in the saying that “Those who have the capability... have the responsibility.” When it comes to tables I got it covered. My apologies to many others who post needing answers to questions that I can answer for them or parts they need that I have. It’s just chaos with the amount of stuff on my plate.. I don’t spend a lot of time at computer.

Very substantive, rational post, thanks.
Greenie sent your way.
Will Prout

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
i still dont think glen is anything but an honest guy that never seems to get things done or keep his word on schedules. then he goes too far to the point it appears he is a thief or complete liar and fraud. i cannot blame anyone for thinking this as he hides when confronted and takes way too long to correct his problems.

so glen send him his money, and his rails fixed or not back, immediately with a big apology which of course is too late. if you dont still have his rails compensate him handsomely for your mistake and move on.

then you will only be known as a great pool table mechanic that doesnt keep to his promises and not a thief which at this point i dont believe you are. by not responding to the situation you keep getting deeper into the red zone.

As someone thats spoken with him in the past i must agree here

I beleive a certain member had glen come and do his rails has said the same

Boxcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
no, there are lots of honest people that always just bite off more than they can chew and get into trouble because of it. some worse than others.
anybody here in debt. or missed a payment on a loan or bill? havent fixed something in your house for over a year that needed didnt and promised the wife you would.
we all have our flaws. if you know someones flaws and fall into the trap its your fault and hurtful to them as you re- enforce their behavior.

There is a big difference between honesty and integrity.

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
Thank you Will I think? I feel odd for asking but what is a greenie/red that I see people talking about?

If you wish to give someone an “attaboy” for a good post, go to the bottom of the block on the left where his user ID is located. Click on the green “+” sign and leave him your comment, only to be seen by him by clicking on I Approve. Similarly, to leave a negative, click on disapprove, and proceed.

To see rep comments given to you, click on the yellow “user cp” at the top of the page just above the comments, and yours will pop up, just for only you to see.

If questions, send me a private message and I can walk you through it.
Or call me on (913)-226-0622.

Will Prout

KissedOut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

No, just because you choose to do business with people who do these kinds of things doesn't make them honest, it makes the people who continue to do business with them fools.

Or pool players.

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
As someone thats spoken with him in the past i must agree here

I beleive a certain member had glen come and do his rails has said the same

As someone who was tipped on Glen having a habit of collecting rails and not returning them, I am fortunate.