New 2020 Brunswick Centennial

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sorry in advance I don’t have pictures, but I just saw on FB that Brunswick has released today on their 175th anniversary a brand new Centennial table. It looks jam up. Like the original. I’ll try to post pictures when I’m on my computer later.

BasementDweller

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Interesting. This sort of makes me sad. Lol.

I kind of like the idea of someone restoring one of these old gems more than them being manufactured again. I've been waiting for this day though, maybe not so much with tables but how about old cars?

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
is it a commercial tnle or a home model
someone said they were afraid it might cost as much as $8000

a gold crown sells for more than that

what is the suggested retail on this table?

In my opinion it was the best table Brunswick ever made,

has anyone actually seen one

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
Thanks for the post!! It looks sharp. I bet it plays as good as a GC6. I also bet the price is gonna be HIGH! I already got a message out to my brunswick connections. I will buy one if the price is right, They are also supposedly releasing an Anniversary too I heard?? Anyone add anything to that?

TFT

Sorry in advance I don’t have pictures, but I just saw on FB that Brunswick has released today on their 175th anniversary a brand new Centennial table. It looks jam up. Like the original. I’ll try to post pictures when I’m on my computer later.

xianmacx

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
From the pictures it looks nearly identical. Do you guys see any significant visual differences in the picture between this and the original?

Very cool that brunswick did this. Maybe they watch AZ and realize a restored one sells for 20k+ and realize there was a market. :grin:

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for the post!! It looks sharp. I bet it plays as good as a GC6. I also bet the price is gonna be HIGH! I already got a message out to my brunswick connections. I will buy one if the price is right, They are also supposedly releasing an Anniversary too I heard?? Anyone add anything to that?

TFT

Can you ask where its made? The nameplate says USA at the bottom. IDK what that really means...

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
Yeah, makes ya wonder if YALIN made them. Or even Mark G?? I saw some pics of him production lining some Anniversary legs over in the mechanics section right when covid lockdown stuff was starting. Brunswick had announced a while back they would be making Anniversary reissues for the 175 year and then i see this. sort of confused. Time will tell. I should have a price by tomorrow :)

TFT

Can you ask where its made? The nameplate says USA at the bottom. IDK what that really means...

Lawnboy77

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Very cool that brunswick did this. Maybe they watch AZ and realize a restored one sells for 20k+ and realize there was a market. :grin:

Exactly! I think they saw the light! Let's hope the table is done right, an exact duplicate would be fine with me. I would love to see a wide variety of nice hardwoods offered for the rail caps and the pedestal veneers, and not just formica. The formica is fine for the commercial setting, but the old Brazilian Rosewoods and Walnuts are in another class all together in my humble opinion. I do realize that Brazilian Rosewood is pretty much gone, but there are plenty of other choices out there that would be awesome.

Dead Money

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
For the folks that can't access Facebook:

Cenrenial  1.jpg

Centenial 2.jpg

Centenial 3.jpg

Centenial 4.jpg

:eek:k:

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Doesn't say "Made in USA". I bet their Chinese partner made it. They made that other commemorative for them a couple yrs ago. This thing does look nice. Bet its close to 20grand.

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yeah, makes ya wonder if YALIN made them. Or even Mark G?? I saw some pics of him production lining some Anniversary legs over in the mechanics section right when covid lockdown stuff was starting. Brunswick had announced a while back they would be making Anniversary reissues for the 175 year and then i see this. sort of confused. Time will tell. I should have a price by tomorrow :)

TFT

Do you really think Brunswick knows or cares who Mark G is? I wonder about you sometimes:)

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Doesn't say "Made in USA". I bet their Chinese partner made it. They made that other commemorative for them a couple yrs ago. This thing does look nice. Bet its close to 20grand.

Yes, agree. Doesn’t say “made in USA” but says “USA”. Pipe dream:)

o.g. (old guy)

mark
Silver Member
I think its a nice looking table athough I'd have to say that Mark G's restored tables are nicer.
Did anyone look at those other 2 tables on their fb page? Absolutely hideous! What are they thinking? the one looks like a picnic table...

Lawnboy77

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Flush pockets! Well done.

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

Yes I noticed that to, and I'm liking it a lot. I get tired of my cue dragging on those damn pocket liners on my Anniversary. It appears that they used Honduras Mahogany for the rail caps. I like that too, maybe not as gorgeous as the old Brazilian Rosewood, but still beautiful. A good grade of Mahogany is still old school Brunswick.