Any Ideas of the Maker?

gambler67

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
My friend picked this up a few weeks ago from a co-worker who had told her it was a Balabushka but i highly doubt that from the joint and other issues. Have been told maybe an older Adams anyone have any guesses?

Attachments

• balabushka 5.jpg
    balabushka 5.jpg
    153.6 KB · Views: 473
  • balabushka 2.jpg
    balabushka 2.jpg
    143.7 KB · Views: 471
  • balabushka 4.jpg
    balabushka 4.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 478
  • balabushka 12.jpg
    balabushka 12.jpg
    192.7 KB · Views: 478
  • balabushka 7.jpg
    balabushka 7.jpg
    200.3 KB · Views: 477

gambler67

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
have been told it is an older Adams A/H-12 "Century" model , actually in the last blue book of pool in mint condition they value it at $795

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
have been told it is an older Adams A/H-12 "Century" model , actually in the last blue book of pool in mint condition they value it at $795

Whether Adam made it or not, this particular example was built in a Chinese factory, and not very well.

The Adam Japan cues are tighter and better quality. I wouldn't compare the blue book value of high quality Japanese cues with this one.

gambler67

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
thanks for the pic was skeptical when i didn't see the Adam logo and the brass joint

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hate to be so picky but the name is "ADAM" cues not 'Adams'. It was the name of David Forman's(creator of the brand) son.

gambler67

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
oh i always thought it was more of a last name thing, guess Adams sounds silly as a first name