Case display

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Those that display their cases at home.... Do you lean them against the wall. Did you fabricate some kind of display case or rack? I have a few cases and looking for ideas. Currently they're on the floor leaning against the wall or in a closet. Would like to get them off the floor. Thanks, Frank

Tony_in_MD

You want some of this?
Silver Member
I have a cherry wood wall display case which holds 8 cues and 24 shafts that Andrew Rounceville (of this forum) built about 8 years ago. You can search this site for examples.

I don't believe he is building these anymore and has moved on to making full splice blanks.

Those that display their cases at home.... Do you lean them against the wall. Did you fabricate some kind of display case or rack? I have a few cases and looking for ideas. Currently they're on the floor leaning against the wall or in a closet. Would like to get them off the floor. Thanks, Frank

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hardwood curio cabinet I found at the flea market. Took the shelves out.

Don't have it anymore, all my cues and cases are stored...none currently displayed since we moved to a smaller house.

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I would consider a painted pegboard but not "Hook" the cases.

Last edited:

jimmyco

NRA4Life
Silver Member
Mine are like yours, for now.

If and when I want them off the floor, I would use a floating shelf that matched the decor of the room.