U.S. Open 9-Ball Daily Tickets

mlfield

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Can anyone give me a place to go or a number to call to check and see how much daily general or VIP admission tickets will be to the Open in October in Chesapeake? All the tickets sales online are weekly or several days at the time. Thanks...........

emptypockets

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ticket price per session- $10 (General Admission)

Daily Match Times:
Day Session: 10am, 12pm, 2pm, 4pm
Night Session: 7pm, 9pm, 11pm
(As usual; Match times are based off size of field)

mlfield

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If that's $10 per session I guess I better get the weekly general admission deal for $120! I will be there from Monday evening to Thursday night. Thanks........

emptypockets

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If that's $10 per session I guess I better get the weekly general admission deal for $120! I will be there from Monday evening to Thursday night. Thanks........

There's only 2 sessions a day (day session & night session). $20 a day if you go to both. If you're only there from Monday evening to Thursday night you're cheaper off buying 2 sessions a day instead of the $120 weekly. ;)

mlfield

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yea, I was thinking a session was each round of matches but that would be too much trouble for them to clear the arena after each match. I will definitely wait till I get there and do the session thing. Thanks for the help.....