Five year old case designer.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Jessie Barton. Age 5. First case design. Built by JB Cases.

20140827_113711_zpswbjmt9ky.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

The beer and red bull are for daddy.

Last edited:

The Renfro

Outsville.com
Silver Member
She is awesome!!!! AZ and pool in general could use the perfect poster child and I am casting my vore right here.... John as a casemaker you rock and as a father I think you rock there as well... Your diplomatic skills not so much.. I think we both would prefer repealing the laws concerning public duels... LOL... Ahh well.... we all get to live a little longer and watch her grow up... Nothing but good tidings and love to you and Karen and the fam....

Chris

Last edited:

pool101

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Now you have the kids line! Cool start... Maybe someday she will be player with an in with a case maker..
Mark

Matt Tatum

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
She is awesome!!!! AZ and pool in general could use the perfect poster child and I am casting my vore right here.... John as a casemaker you rock and as a father I think you rock there as well... Your diplomatic skills not so much.. I think we both would prefer repealing the laws concering public duels... LOL Ahh well we all get to live a little longer and watch her grow up... Nothing but good tidings and love to you and Karen and the fam....

Chris

nice reply............. I agree, you should do an advertisement with that case and that face :D........ put your logo on it ,lol

Last edited:

victorl

Where'd my stroke go?
Silver Member
A kids' line of cases would be something great to see. I may even get one for myself.
Imagine how easy it would be to get action if you walked into a hall with that on your shoulder!

(Although it might not be the kind of action you would want...)

Last edited:

Busboy

Wanna Play Some?
Silver Member
Jessie Barton. Age 5. First case design. Built by JB Cases.

20140827_113711_zpswbjmt9ky.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

The beer and red bull are for daddy.

Looks like u got a lil prodigy and that case kinda looks like Sky W new case lol. She does tooling too dang I bet ur very proud

The Renfro

Outsville.com
Silver Member
John, she is gorgeous! Enjoy her while she's young.

Hahah one of the ones that adopted me is about to turn 17... There has been no fun in mudville since the man upstairs played the practical joke where he pumps them full of estrogen.... That was around 13 and 1/2... She is finally losing the fangs and horns and would likely rock that case just like Jessie =) Hell I would rock that case......

Chris

matcase

Blondie's #1 fan
Silver Member
no life clutter, just pristine love for the project.....real art that touches people come from this

Ty-Tanic

Ty-Tanic Makes U Panic
Silver Member
She is too adorable, and I bet you couldn't be prouder. I second that a kids line of cases would be awesome to have. I am just not sure how the market would be for selling them. Best of luck to you!