9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
is the ebay seller of taig parts and machines known by anyone here

hrwp is the sellers name

captainjko

Kirk
Silver Member
Probably gonna take that taig off his hands

I bought a set up from him.... If I had to do it all again I would not.... Everything had to be figured out and assembled... The bed, not too bad... There was no wiring diagram for the auto feed..... I am still not using that part... It took me 3 months to get all of the parts shipped to me so I could use it..... He may be doing better now.... Not sure...

Texas Carom Club

Silver Member
I bought a set up from him.... If I had to do it all again I would not.... Everything had to be figured out and assembled... The bed, not too bad... There was no wiring diagram for the auto feed..... I am still not using that part... It took me 3 months to get all of the parts shipped to me so I could use it..... He may be doing better now.... Not sure...

Looked like he had one that had everything and one that was just the basic setup that needed stuff

I saw the part about assembly

A friend of mine says his buddy just got it and was a decent machine

I'd take a chance on it, it won't be my first time tinkering and dialing in a machine,

But of course I'd much prefer the plug and play

We'll see , almost there to make the call

Thanks for the input

captainjko

Kirk
Silver Member
Looked like he had one that had everything and one that was just the basic setup that needed stuff

I saw the part about assembly

A friend of mine says his buddy just got it and was a decent machine

I'd take a chance on it, it won't be my first time tinkering and dialing in a machine,

But of course I'd much prefer the plug and play

We'll see , almost there to make the call

Thanks for the input
The problem I had was.... Everything was not shipped together... It was like he was just learning what all it took to be able to run.... It was frustrating with the excuses... Waiting days, then weeks between parts coming in.. Again, this was a few months ago... Maybe he has it all figured out now..

Texas Carom Club

Silver Member
mannnn, 2 not so great experiences to 1 good

i hate waiting but sometimes its the best thing you can do

0-4 stirke out and then some lol

NEXT

Last edited:

Facundus Cues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have bought from him a couple times. He has a website bb6corp.com. There is a phione # on his site. I talked on the phone with him and he seems to be pretty knowledgeable and a pretty ok dude. I bought some parts a few times and all was good and shipped fast. I think he did me a little better not going through eBay.

captainjko

Kirk
Silver Member
I have bought from him a couple times. He has a website bb6corp.com. There is a phione # on his site. I talked on the phone with him and he seems to be pretty knowledgeable and a pretty ok dude. I bought some parts a few times and all was good and shipped fast. I think he did me a little better not going through eBay.

Same here... Talked to him on phone but I felt misled once I sent payment.......... I try to never put anyone down or speak negative about them when they are simply trying to make a living... I hope he has it all figured out and knows exactly what to send so the lathe can be put together and running in no time...

BarenbruggeCues

Unregistered User
Silver Member
Buyer beware....

I pm'd the OP and let him know but after thinking about it I decided to let the cat all the way out.
If you don't like your money, send it to him. It's a potential brianna situation all over again.
Promises...tell the buyer what he feels they want to hear, take the money...little to no support.
Support the machine guys that support the billiards industry. Not some hack with an idea of saving you a bunch a money.
Even the worst sellers get a little bit of positive feedback. Don't get sucked in.
Just sayin.....

Facundus Cues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yeah I am not sure about buying a turnkey machine but I would not hesitate to buy any parts from him.i saw him advertising some machine with todd's headstock. Wonder if Todd knows him or did he just up and order some headstocks with intention of building his own turnkey solution.

captainjko

Kirk
Silver Member
I pm'd the OP and let him know but after thinking about it I decided to let the cat all the way out.
If you don't like your money, send it to him. It's a potential brianna situation all over again.
Promises...tell the buyer what he feels they want to hear, take the money...little to no support.
Support the machine guys that support the billiards industry. Not some hack with an idea of saving you a bunch a money.
Even the worst sellers get a little bit of positive feedback. Don't get sucked in.
Just sayin.....
Glad you spoke up too....
If money is not a problem, get a good lathe from the beginning... I was in the process of ordering a new deluxe and a settlement didn't come in as expected, so I had to cancel the order.... A few weeks later I ran up on this deal...... If I could go back, I would have saved this money until I had the rest for the deluxe..... My opinion only....

captainjko

Kirk
Silver Member
Can you explain a Brianna situation for me?
I'm not familiar with that[/QUOT

From what I have read, there were some folks saying a guy (user name brianna......) would take others ideas and try to sell a similar product and then never could deliver.....And I believe it happened more than once..... Hopefully someone with more knowledge will explain better...

tsp&b

Silver Member
Yeah I am not sure about buying a turnkey machine but I would not hesitate to buy any parts from him.i saw him advertising some machine with todd's headstock. Wonder if Todd knows him or did he just up and order some headstocks with intention of building his own turnkey solution.

He just bought some headstocks and parts from me.