New Custom It's George Case

cajunfats

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I needed a new case to hold my 1992 Gem Cue by Gary Medlin(Winners07 here on AZ) after he made Shafts #5 and 6 for the Flame Veneer Cue. I have always been partial to It's George Cases and found that Marc Palermo in New Iberia, Louisiana is now the new owner of the It's George Cue Case brand.

I commissioned him to make a 1 x 6 for me. I decided on an elephant print leather and this is what he made for me. It turned out so good, I have already ordered another in 1x6 for my other Gem Cue in smooth Black Leather.

Attachments

• 20171207_092042.jpg
    20171207_092042.jpg
    198.3 KB · Views: 529
  • 20171207_092146.jpg
    20171207_092146.jpg
    193.4 KB · Views: 522
  • 20171217_123428.jpg
    20171217_123428.jpg
    185.1 KB · Views: 520

johnnysd

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I needed a new case to hold my 1992 Gem Cue by Gary Medlin(Winners07 here on AZ) after he made Shafts #5 and 6 for the Flame Veneer Cue. I have always been partial to It's George Cases and found that Marc Palermo in New Iberia, Louisiana is now the new owner of the It's George Cue Case brand.

I commissioned him to make a 1 x 6 for me. I decided on an elephant print leather and this is what he made for me. It turned out so good, I have already ordered another in 1x6 for my other Gem Cue in smooth Black Leather.

Very nice, though I have never heard of a 1x6 configuration before.

You should post Mr Palermos contact info. Think there would be a lot of people wanting a brand new case.

I have two custom cases coming or Id get one myself.

cajunfats

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Contact info

Very nice, though I have never heard of a 1x6 configuration before.

You should post Mr Palermos contact info. Think there would be a lot of people wanting a brand new case.

I have two custom cases coming or Id get one myself.
Thank You. Marc and a few others have informed me they have never seen an It's George in the 1x6 configuration ever before. So, I would think the 1st two he has made for me are rather unique in that way. Makes me kind of extra proud, I guess.
Yes, here are Marc's contact Numbers.

itsgeorgedirect@hotmail.com
Facebook itsgeorgedirect
Phone# 337-380-9016

Last edited:

It's George

Bet Something!!!
Silver Member
Glad you like it. The other one will be done shortly. Merry Christmas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brookeland Bill

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I did business with the founders in Shreveport years ago. Got them to engrave my name on the end cap. Does the new owner have inventory?

Ken_4fun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That really turned out nice. I wonder if he has plenty of that material for more.

Ken