Jump Cue: What do you use

shojingod

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Homemade with a Dufferin shaft extension(wrapped with hockey tape) with the aluminum joint and a spare dufferin shaft with a BK layered WB talisman tip. Works good. I don't jump the ball I slap shot the ball :smile:

dakraljic

Banned
Gilbert breaks for over than 10 years.I tried many and his are best to me so far.Also,his break look incredible and more awesome than some other cuemaker's playing cues.
Davor

Attachments

• SLIKE 001.jpg
    SLIKE 001.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 115
  • SLIKE 002.jpg
    SLIKE 002.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 120
  • SLIKE 003.jpg
    SLIKE 003.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 115
  • SLIKE 004.jpg
    SLIKE 004.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 118

"T"

Son of Da Poet
Silver Member
Thanks for the responses about using more than one jump cue for different shots. There was one weekly tourny I used to play in that allowed jump cues ( good to very good players) and when I would tell others what jump cues ( two) I use, it seemed like a foreign concept.

It seems pretty clear to me that lighter shorter jump cues work easier for dart style and slightly longer jump cue for longer shots. I say easier rather than better. Its also true that with enough practice you can jump with just about anything but practicing jumping isn't exactly encouraged everywhere. :)

dsoriano

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ebay Jump Cue

I posted this in a thread I started last week on advice on Ebay $30 jump cues. Well I just got this in last night and I couldn't believe how awsome it jumped. I was jumping and making shots across the table. And before last night I had never even held a jump cue before.
So my jumper for the next few years is this Ebay special.

Attachments

• jb-1.jpg
    jb-1.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 105
  • jb-2.jpg
    jb-2.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 106