shane no show

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's funny how they had no problam finding Shane then but in this case he's no where to be found I would bet a dollar to a penny he's on the speed dial of CSI
So this only brings more questions than answers

Maybe they did call-When i want to sleep, i turn my phone off.

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reschedule the match for later?

How is that fair for the player who read the board correctly and was there on time?

Mike

Reschedule the match for later? That is a good plan and I like the way you think. But there needs to be an excuse as to why their match time has changed that puts the blame on someone else.

(((Satori)))

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Reschedule the match for later?

How is that fair for the player who read the board correctly and was there on time?

Mike

The. Sarcasm was missed. I dont think the extension was fair and I dont think putting Shane back in last year was fair either. The idea that rescheduling was a good idea was a sarcastic remark, like saying Jordan should have been ae to take five steps.

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How about forfeit shane and since they had to have a match,
bring up a replacement. That worked out great at the previous
CSI 8ball tournament.;)

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shane, like all pool players who shoot pool on the road, needs a good woman. If he had a loving soul mate, significant other, or best friend by his side, this would never have hapened. Tournaments are hectic sometimes, especially keeping up with the logistics,dress code, rest, eating right, et cetera. :)

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
Shane, like all pool players who shoot pool on the road, needs a good woman. If he had a loving soul mate, significant other, or best friend by his side, this would never have hapened. Tournaments are hectic sometimes, especially keeping up with the logistics,dress code, rest, eating right, et cetera. :)

The player would be paying double everything but entry. Maybe 20 years ago it might have worked, but not today. Johnnyt

(((Satori)))

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The player would be paying double everything but entry. Maybe 20 years ago it might have worked, but not today. Johnnyt

Lol, no!

If you got the money then cool but there is nothing wrong with girls paying for stuff too these days.

Im by no means saying to free load off of a girl but a satisfied girl is willing to pay for stuff as long as she sees the man is not just using her.

20 years ago, maybe not?

Last edited:
Lol, no!

If you got the money then cool but there is nothing wrong with girls paying for stuff too these days.

Im by no means saying to free load off of a girl but a satisfied girl is willing to pay for stuff as long as she sees the man is not just using her.

20 years ago, maybe not?

Lol. I would say it's the precise opposite of that now. 20 years ago, going dutch was par for the course. Today, entitlement and expectation. One way or another, rightly or wrongly, men pay.

(((Satori)))

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lol. I would say it's the precise opposite of that now. 20 years ago, going dutch was par for the course. Today, entitlement and expectation. One way or another, rightly or wrongly, men pay.

I know a lot of men pay but I think when it comes to a mans value in her eyes most men are confused about what women really want. This could get deep!:smile:

Some men are more desirable than others to a woman. A womans true desire for a man is programed through years of evolution. She is programed to want on a deep level someone strong because he has the traits to survive. Im not talking about her wanting the rich man to marry because he can give her the life she wants. She doesnt really want that man she wants his money. True desire is not measured by how much she wants to marry a man because he can buy me this or he will treat me like that. She can resist that man in a heart beat if she quits getting what she wants. A man with the real traits she deires has those alpha male qualities. A man who pays for everything appears weak when she knows he cant afford it. Not what she wants. A pool player can have alpha male qualities and those qualities are what gets her ummmm excited, even if they are broke. A strong man is hard for her to resist if he is coming at her proper. Especially if he is good looking because he has good genes to pass onto her kids to give them an easier life. She is programed to desire a strong good looking man of any age just as a man is programed to desire a young fertile beauty. Our bodies just naturally react, both men and women.

Last edited:

SUPERSTAR

I am Keyser Söze
Silver Member
I know a lot of men pay but I think when it comes to a mans value in her eyes most men are confused about what women really want. This could get deep!:smile:

Some men are more desirable than others to a woman. A womans true desire for a man is programed through years of evolution. She is programed to want on a deep level someone strong because he has the traits to survive. Im not talking about her wanting the rich man to marry because he can give her the life she wants. She doesnt really want that man she wants his money. True desire is not measured by how much she wants to marry a man because he can buy me this or he will treat me like that. She can resist that man in a heart beat if she quits getting what she wants. A man with the real traits she deires has those alpha male qualities. A man who pays for everything appears weak when she knows he cant afford it. Not what she wants. A pool player can have alpha male qualities and those qualities are what gets her ummmm excited, even if they are broke. A strong man is hard for her to resist if he is coming at her proper. Especially if he is good looking because he has good genes to pass onto her kids to give them an easier life. She is programed to desire a strong good looking man of any age just as a man is programed to desire a young fertile beauty. Our bodies just naturally react, both men and women.

What??
This is way too complicated for pool.
Pool is one big cesspool.
Everyone fools around with everyone on the road.

(((Satori)))

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What??
This is way too complicated for pool.
Pool is one big cesspool.
Everyone fools around with everyone on the road.

While I wouldnt say everyone is hooking up there is still a lot of action and that is pretty much my point. Some guys feel as though having a woman is expensive. Not if you have enough value elsewhere. Lots of elite pool players have that and are hooking up with quality women.

Personality, passion for something other than the woman, confidence, elite skill ... all go a long way.

Last edited: