Who are the people that claim pool is on the down hill slide?

realkingcobra

Silver Member
There was an article posted a few years ago about how pool, and other sports, wanted to get into the summer Olympics. the poster instructed everyone to read the comments. The original article was posted on a pool site so the comments came from regular people outside of pool. Their view of pool was that it was just a bar game you can play while drunk and it shouldn't be in the Olympics. That is the view of pool that a lot of people have. If those same people were asked about getting golf in the Olympics, they wouldn't bat an eye. Pool still has an image problem but it seems like we just want to stay here and be the status quo.

Which is, and has been my point all along. Nothing tried in the past has ever worked to pull this sport together, so to create change, something new has to be looked at as a way of bringing about change.

ThinSlice

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Slicedbread....you really have no idea who I am, or what I'm about. You claim to know a LOT about me for someone just joining AZB LAST month, what was your banned screen names in the past? Don't sit on your side of the computer screen and pretend like you know me, or what my plans are, you have no clue, I can bet the farm on that. You, just like everyone else think pool is an American game, and we own to rights to it, that's your mistake along with everyone else who still believes that.

A mind is a terrible thing to waste.

Should I sit on your side of the computer and act like I know you? Rather not be anywhere near you or that computer. Who knows what’s on that machine and I wouldn’t want to be guilty by association.

I would rather be as clueless as possible in regards to you but, you keep posting your life on this forum. Actually I think there is more about you on here than actual pool. Information you divulge without solicitation.

We could bet your farm on my lack of knowledge but, Glen you need to own a farm first to bet it. Last I checked a farm was much more valuable than a trailer. So unfortunately I can’t take you up on your bet. I have nowhere to park a trailer and storing it is not an ongoing cost I am interested in.

Pool was not invented in the US. So I think we can all agree it’s not an American game. I just happen to be American. I am pretty sure they play pool in other countries. As a matter of fact I am pretty sure I played a couple in Korea, Japan, Canada, Netherlands and Mexico. So I know for sure Americans don’t own the rights. If we do then this country better be collecting royalties. If so then where are those royalties going? Must be that top 1% again.

Sent from my iPad using AzBilliards Forums

ThinSlice

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Alone? Why are you obsessing with my life, you're not happy with yours or something? As I told you in your PM, I'm not interested in you, i like women, I'm not into men, that's your thing, not mine!

Glenn, can you please take a snap shot of my supposed homosexual PM and post it here so everyone can see what it is you think I sent you?

We will soon find out who is a liar.

Watch this everyone! Nothing but crickets as he tries to back peddle from his erroneous claims.

Strange person at best.

Sent from my iPad using AzBilliards Forums