Alex Pagulayan looses to pattern racking

erhino41

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That's what "THEY" wanted you to see! C'mon sheeple!

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

erhino41

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Am I the only one that was watching something other than the balls being racked? Like for instance....the hot girl in the tight, red pants? :scratchhead:

You guys need to turn in your man cards! 2:

Maniac
I meant to quote this above. Still getting used to Tapatalk.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
That’s what I’ve said before here....the way to solve the problem of pattern racking....
...is to pattern rack.......EVERYBODY racks the same pattern.

Unfortunately, this produces the same layouts far too often, removing some of the game's skill, and it's also boring for the viewer. Pattern racking is a serious problem, but thanks to the continuing change to neutral racker in the most significant events (neutral racker already used in the International 9-ball, US Open 9-ball, World 9-ball, World 10-ball, and the Mosconi Cup), it is, at last, being addressed.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Unfortunately, this produces the same layouts far too often, removing some of the game's skill, and it's also boring for the viewer. Pattern racking is a serious problem, but thanks to the continuing change to neutral racker in the most significant events (neutral racker already used in the International 9-ball, US Open 9-ball, World 9-ball, World 10-ball, and the Mosconi Cup), it is, at last, being addressed.

I do favor neutral racker with a triangle.