John Barton VS Lou Figueroa

nineballsafety8

6ft 5" 285, hits 'em hard
Silver Member
The big match is coming up, but I have yet to hear who is doing the stream, and how do I watch?

I am certainly not going to miss this one! Please let me know how to watch!!!

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Attachments

• imagejpeg_2.jpg
    imagejpeg_2.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 2,204

nineballsafety8

6ft 5" 285, hits 'em hard
Silver Member
Thanks Lou, if you get any more details, please share. I am sure that I am not the only one that is looking forward to this.

itsfroze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Found this<

March 18th, 4pm - Sandcastle Billiards, Edison NJ. In the AccuStats Arena - John Barton vs. Lou Figueroa JB Cases vs. lfigueroa - One Pocket ...

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
just posted an "action thread" for these two. There were so many threads that were half woofing and half betting, I could not keep track.

So, place your bets fellers :)

JE54

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looking forward to watching this match............................

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
One thing I have to say is, even if John loses, damn he must have gotten $10,000 worth of case advertising out of this.

At first I thought it was just a bad idea on his part. Now I am thinking it was a good sales gimmick and if he wins, well then it's double profitable.

Nick B

This is gonna hurt
Silver Member
One thing I have to say is, even if John loses, damn he must have gotten $10,000 worth of case advertising out of this.

At first I thought it was just a bad idea on his part. Now I am thinking it was a good sales gimmick and if he wins, well then it's double profitable.

Tate,
Not sure your math works. Let's assume he clears $100/case. I'm assuming another 2K in match expenses. Therefore: $12,000.00 / $100 = 120Cases to brake even. Tough nut to overcome. This match has nothing to do with business or economics. It's a good old fashion cock fight and I bet someone's is gonna fall off.

Nick

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member

I have gotten much more out of it. A full page ad is about 3k - this has been four months of constant interactive ads. Nick B. needs to stop trying to calculate my PL.

In fact Dean Campbell suggested to me that I should do one of these "beat JB" challenge matches each year. It's a fun ride so far and everywhere I go people know about it and it is a good topic of conversation.

What I have loved is all the actual help people have offered. Almost everywhere I have been I have had some people offering to help me learn one pocket.

Nick B

This is gonna hurt
Silver Member
I have gotten much more out of it. A full page ad is about 3k - this has been four months of constant interactive ads. Nick B. needs to stop trying to calculate my PL.

In fact Dean Campbell suggested to me that I should do one of these "beat JB" challenge matches each year. It's a fun ride so far and everywhere I go people know about it and it is a good topic of conversation.

What I have loved is all the actual help people have offered. Almost everywhere I have been I have had some people offering to help me learn one pocket.

You seem to have a visual impairment....no wonder you use CTE. As originally stated.... This match has nothing to do with business or economics. It's a good old fashion cock fight and I bet someone's is gonna fall off.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
You seem to have a visual impairment....no wonder you use CTE. As originally stated.... This match has nothing to do with business or economics. It's a good old fashion cock fight and I bet someone's is gonna fall off.

Yep I actually do. But again Tate is right and you are wrong. I would spend more than ten thousand on advertising in a year and not get anywhere near the tangible benefit I have gotten out of this so far.

I have already made much more than 10k off this match.

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
I believe the Sandcastle Billiards website will have more info soon:

http://www.sandcastlebilliards.com/

Till then this will have to do:

Lou Figueroa

I think this poster needs to be corrected.

It says both men have put up $10,000.00 each for this match but we know this isn't true.

John has said that he put up his own $10,000.00 but I also think Lou has admitted that he has backers who put up some of his $10,000.00.

Just sayin.....

POSER

JoeyA

Last edited:

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
:banghead:It doesn't say both men put up there own money it says they both put up said amount.

That's right although technically we have each only put up 3000 right now. Lou can still back out and only lose the 3k. I have tried to get him to post the whole amount and tried to get him to double the bet and post 20k but he won't do either one.

So the line I have from some folks is that its highly likely he won't show up.