Is Everybody Ready?

Donovan

A little security, goes..
Silver Member
ER chose to tie up balls instead...now trading saftieds again.

E6 C1

CJ let a ball loose.....ER aiming and bam! Er needs one..
long banks...EFREN WINS!

Donovan

Silver Member
Cliffy says Efren is the greatest ever and he plays great....so humble and very honorable.

Hope you guys enjoyed this....sorry for spelling ad missing a few shots, due to slow I speed. PEACE!

Donovan

Silver Member
Good point....Efren has entered the DCC 1P tourney 5 times now and won it everytime. NICE!

Donovan

Silver Member
VIProfessor said:
It could be just my imagination, but it seems that people often miss shots against Efren that they wouldn't miss otherwise. Just shows the power of intimidation!

This is either a true statement, or we just seemed to remember the times that they do miss and only against Efren. LOL Good point just the same.

AND YOU ARE ALL WELCOME...Thanks for the Thank yous! ;)

George

Balance is everything
Silver Member
Donovan said:
Cliffy says Efren is the greatest ever and he plays great....so humble and very honorable.

Hope you guys enjoyed this....sorry for spelling ad missing a few shots, due to slow I speed. PEACE!
Thanks Donovan........I really enjoyed the updates.

George

Doug

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks so much for taking the time to keep us informed. It reminded me of when I was a kid on the farm and listening to the Friday night fights on the radio. You did a great job!

Terry Ardeno

I still love my wife
Silver Member
Donovan
Thanks so much for taking the time to post these updates. We who couldn't be there sure do appreciate your efforts!

TorranceChris

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks Donovan. I was looking to see who won and ended up reading your whole thread. I added to your rep. ;)

curlyscues

we're watching
Silver Member
thanks D

Donovan said:
Wow, a special thanks from my cramped up fingers to you who sent me REP points for that...That was very sweet! Collin Colenso did this for me once and I enjoyed it, so I have tried to do this once in a while for others.
anyone and everyone who has read this should give you rep. it is the very least we can do for all your work keeping us entertained and up to date.
M.C.