Finally done!

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
MissCue South in Toledo.

9- 9' GC3's completely restored. The tables were installed brand new in 1991. They came out awesome. All of them look and play the same. I worked very hard to make sure that everything is very consistent.

Here's what went down:

Silver Vein Powder Coating on all metal trim, Strip/sand refinished all wood in Red Mahogany & clear satin poly. New Superspeed Cushions with corners at 141 and sides 102. 3/16" 60 durometer Neoprene pocket facings. It is a recreational room so the pockets are generous 4" 7/8" corners and 5" 3/8" sides. Championship Mercury Ultra Woven, New gully return boots.

9 tables in 6 weeks. The only help I had(by choice) was moving the slates off & on the tables and tops flipped at the end. Very gratifying to complete this much work on my own.

Next project at Misscue South:

3- 9' Diamond Professional complete restorations annnnnnnd: ProCut pockets. Super excited!

Have 8 more GC3's to do at the MissCue North location this summer.

If any of you are ever in Toledo or coming through, get in touch and lets shoot some racks!

49479765_950424255167603_2743156549227642880_o.jpg

Last edited:

SlateMate

Banned
they look fantastic. i noticed though that you have the feet screwed out almost all the way so far that you can see the bolt. is there are reason for that?

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
Thanks

Hey Ian!

Thanks for the compliment! They play great too, easy pockets of course, but, level, bank properly and everyone at MissCue South here in Toledo is very happy!

I have been posting a lot lately, its been pretty quiet lately and I love talking shop. Hopefully it helps. If you are up this way, let me know in advance and I will make sure to have time to play some pool! Thanks again Ian.

Trent from Toledo

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
factory studs. I am 6' 1". Everyone at the room is happy that they are all the same height, before, half of tables were screwed ALL the way in and now they are all the same. I worked very hard to make all the tables as consistent with one another as I could!

Trent from Toledo

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
Ever coming through Toledo?? STOP IN!!

Just finished up 2 Diamond Professional restores, one pro cut pockets and one super pro cut 4.25" corners and 4.75" sides.

They will be installed next month once the carpet is replaced!

Trent from Toledo

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
Those tables look great! Thanks for sharing the pictures.

Thanks! I worked very hard on this room, almost done. 12 7' valleys to do bedcloths and replacing the rails with penquin k55 replacement rails that will already be upholstered. Still have the other location to do! Lots more work. I love what I do and am very blessed with the opportunities that come my way!

Trent from Toledo

Lawnboy77

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looks outstanding Trent! Any of you mechanics want to work your magic on an old Anniversary in Abilene Texas? It would be just the table being leveled and bed cloth, the rails are being taken care of as we speak.

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
Looks outstanding Trent! Any of you mechanics want to work your magic on an old Anniversary in Abilene Texas? It would be just the table being leveled and bed cloth, the rails are being taken care of as we speak.

Thanks Man!
Too far for this guy, if I had 5 other jobs I could maybe do it!

Trent