The Hole Thang, macon,ga

the hole thang

good evening everyone, just wanted to let everyone know The Hole Thang in macon,ga is reopened! Its been a long 2 months of cleaning, rearranging, and just getting everything in order but we finally opened. we are currently running on a soft opening, the grand opening will be August 1st! Thanks to everyone that sees this post, best regards, nick

highrun55

can`t make a ball anymore
Silver Member
hole thang is back

good evening everyone, just wanted to let everyone know The Hole Thang in macon,ga is reopened! Its been a long 2 months of cleaning, rearranging, and just getting everything in order but we finally opened. we are currently running on a soft opening, the grand opening will be August 1st! Thanks to everyone that sees this post, best regards, nick
hope it all works out for you ,i used to watch the webcam all the time
i am done in october losing my lease I had a good 20 yr run
highrun55

Last edited:

Dartman

Silver Member

Best of luck going forward.

cueman

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Will you guys be starting back up the monthly tournament you used to have?

the hole thang

Will you guys be starting back up the monthly tournament you used to have?

we have talked about firing that one back up, right now we are running a few different tournaments for every saturday. we had an apa based 8 ball tourny yesterday. we had a turn out of 8 people with a couple of them coming all the way from ivey! everyone that showed up really liked it. this saturday will be an apa based doubles 8 ball tourny then the 3rd saturday will be an open 9 ball and the last saturday will be an open scotch doubles 9 ball. we will run a calcutta on every saturday. Also, for all the ladies out there we will be hosting a ladies only tournament september 29, 2012! hope to see everyone at some of these.